Chinook Services

Founded 1994 • With Angi since March 2013

Chinook Services is family owned and operated locally. We offer window cleaning, house washing, pressure washing, roof/gutter cleaning, and carpet/upholstery cleaning services. Fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured for your protection. ***Receive your free Instant Online Quote on our website today. Click the blue "Instant Online Quote" button on our website to start the process. After receiving your estimate you can schedule yourself anytime! Use this direct link for a online quote: https://chinookservices.com/instant-online-quote/ With more than 1,800 "5 star" or "A" rated reviews on Angie’s List, Google Reviews, Yelp, and The Better Business Bureau, Chinook’s commercial and residential cleaners offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! When you schedule a service know that you are in good hands!...

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Window Cleaning

+37 more images

gutter cleaning202198208
Provided roof, gutter and window cleaning for a homeowner in the Kirkland WA area
Gutter Cleaning in Kirkland WA project

gutter cleaning

202198208
Roof Cleaning Seattle project
Roof Cleaning Seattle

carpet cleaning

201398208

window cleaning (912)gutter cleaning (437)pressure washing (221)roof cleaning (136)gutter repair (44)deck cleaning (41)roofing (28)carpet cleaning (21)house cleaning (18)dryer vent cleaning (8)holiday decorating (6)skylight installation (3)

06/24/2022

Marlene B.

On time & let me know they were on their way. Polite & sprayed my bushes & walk way after the work was done.

Description of Work
clean roof & gutters

Work Completed On 06/24/2022

12/14/2021

Robert D.

The two people who arrived to do the work were pleasant. They cleaned the debris off my roof and out of my gutters, treated the roof to kill the (light) moss, and used a hose to make sure my gutters were draining properly. As it turned out, one of them isn't. They told me that one seemed to be clogged past the point where the downspout went into the ground. They also showed me a cell phone picture of a roof board that was a bit rotten and was starting to peel away... it was also possible to see the board from the ground once they pointed it out. Neither of those problems were things they could repair, so I was very appreciative that they took the time to let me know about them. I feel like they represented their company well, and I will likely do business with them again.

Description of Work
Clean roof and gutters, treat roof for moss

Work Completed On 12/13/2021

Thank you so much for your detailed and positive response. We appreciate all feedback and are so happy to provide you with excellent service. Please keep us in mind for any future services you may need! Have a great rest of your week!

11/10/2021

DEBORAH D.

Matt, texted us shortly before arrival. He explained his services, the expected outcome, and the cost. He was quick, efficient, and our carpets are beautiful and **STAIN FREE**. Would 100% ask Matt and Chinook Services back. Couldn't be happier from scheduling, pricing, services rendered, even payment was an easy emailed invoice at the end. We will use Chinook for our other cleaning needs going forward based on our experiences with them today.

Description of Work
Two hallways and Two Stair cases with heavy staining (Pets, and coffee)

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we appreciate the feed back

09/14/2021

Stephan A.

Jim and Ian came to our house to perform a “Premium Roof Cleaning.” I specifically chose Chinook Services because of their great reputation, fair pricing and that they perform the cleaning process that is recommended by ARMA/GAF. They called ahead, showed up on time, and did a fantastic job. Both of them were respectful, courteous, hardworking and pleasant. They described what they would be doing, how it works and what I should expect. They answered all of my questions and made sure I was aware of the “5 year no new moss” warranty. I’m glad I chose Chinook Services and I wouldn’t hesitate to have them perform more services in the future. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Premium Roof Cleaning (Moss removal)

Category chimney caps, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

Thank you for your feed back We will make sure to pass this on to Jim and Ian.

04/26/2021

Craig M.

Perfect. Good communication, on time, the job was done well, and there was not debris left behind.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning, driveway pressure wash, gutter cleaning, gutter face cleaning

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

02/04/2021

Thomas H.

Very well. The crew cleaned up after their work was completed.

Description of Work
Clean moss from roof.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, chimney caps, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your feed back!

12/17/2020

Jeremy S.

Excellent, professional. Online quote with abundance of information. 5-year guarantee (no one else offered this)! Follows roofing manufacturers association’s maintenance recommendations. Even many roofers don’t do this, and won’t explain why! They were very open with process, solutions used, rationale, etc. Good price.

Description of Work
Moss removal from roof

Category roof cleaning

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

12/14/2020

Constance S.

They were good and communicated well

Description of Work
Window cleaned and gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

11/16/2020

Robert and Christine M.

They did a great job and were very quick and efficient. They even negotiated a lower price because we didn't need our gutters cleaned, since they were going to be replaced the next week. I will definitely use their service again when I need the exterior of my house washed or windows or roof or driveway cleaned.

Description of Work
We had our roof soft-washed and a couple of skylights and the top of a garden window cleaned.

Category woodworking, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

11/12/2020

CHRIS R.

We have had Chinook Services work on our home a few times and have been pleased. Most recently, their crew cleaned the roof and gutters, washed the house and windows. I've never had a house washed before this, so I wasn't sure how effective it would be. But I was extremely pleased with the results. The crew was punctual and professional. Only wish I had known about the Angie's List discount! Would certainly hire again.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, house washing

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

10/04/2020

Patti C.

Excellent.. great response , setup appointment and contractor in less then a week. 2 exceptional young professionals cleaned, gutters, roof and moss repaired, removal and even did windows Thumbs up to chinook.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and moss removal

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 10/04/2020

09/24/2020

Cathy R S.

Perfection and so speedy My windows are so clear I keep thinking they are open

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category window cleaning, woodworking

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

09/06/2020

Larry E.

We were very pleased with the services provided to us from Chinook. The young man that did the shampooing was very thorough and provided us with information. The cleaning crew were very fast, thorough and now our house sparkles. Getting ready to put our house on the market and Chinook was really a great time saver for me.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and cleaning service

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

Work Completed On 09/06/2020

08/31/2020

Efren C.

they have a good web page with their services, prices and liability insurance posted

Description of Work
roof and gutter cleaning

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/30/2020

Robert A.

Our experience was great! Their reviews were all very good, and the crew lived up to the reviews. In this time of masks and distancing, the crew maintained good safety protocols. The scheduling was surprisingly quick; the crew was on time, friendly, and professional. Of note is the fact that the office followed up afterwards about the result of some water that was sprayed on our front door due to its close proximity to the garage roof, which might cause spotting. However, once the water was wiped away and the door was dry, there was no cause for concern. It's nice to know, though, that the crew chose to tell the office, who then followed up with us. That kind of concern tells us they really care about their customers' satisfaction, and are will willing to make things right where necessary. We are very pleased with their work and won't hesitate to used their services again.

Description of Work
Roof and gutters were cleaned and treated for moss

Category woodworking, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/22/2020

Jenean H.

They did such a good job! I certainly will hire them again. The two young men were so nice and so fast. It was a pleasure to do business with Chinook Services.

Description of Work
Windows and screens cleaned

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 08/22/2020

08/08/2020

Lanny D.

Gavin & Dustin arrived on time and did a tremendous job on the windows. Very careful of the surroundings and practiced excellent Covid-19 protocols, They were hard working and very pleasant. Would definitely re-hire this company.

Description of Work
Cleaning house windows, inside and out.

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

06/21/2020

William H.

Chinook Services exceeded my expectations. I would give them an A+ if that rating was available. They did an excellent job. The crew of two were on-time, courteous, took steps to maintain social distancing and wore masks when communicating with us. They also identified a section of my gutters that needs to be replaced. Unfortunately, Chinook Services does not do that type of work. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I needed my roof cleaned and moss treated, my gutters cleaned, and my windows cleaned inside and out.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, woodworking, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

06/14/2020

Jim G.

Very quick and reasonable estimate, excellent communications, and professional staff did a superb job. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Pressure washing

Category decks, pressure washing

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

03/22/2020

Jan H.

Was pleased with the prompt, courteous workers who cleaned the gutters. (Do note, they only cleaned them, Chinook does not repair—at least not ours). I had a little trouble getting the pressure washing scheduled. However, once they came, they did a great job. They made our mossy driveway look clean and fresh.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned, driveway pressure washed (lots of moss)

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 03/22/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great feedback. We appreciate you as a customer and I apologies for the delay in the pressure washing service. We had some logistics issues that day with equipment. Kind regards, -Jay Owner Chinookservices.com

03/16/2020

Alan W.

Wet well. Job was done on time, and thoroughly. Estimate was in the mark, and we didn’t have to be home. Put them in my speed dial for the future. 😊

Description of Work
Clean gutter, remove moss.

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the awesome feedback! This means a lot to myself and the team. I will share this with them. I hope you have a great day. Kind regards, Jay -Owner Chinookservices.com

03/15/2020

DANIEL D.

It went very well. We are very pleased with the work that Chinook Services did. We had a fair amount of moss on the walkway and the patio had gotten very dirty. After they were done it all looked like new. The crew was careful and did not wash too closely to the doors so we had no leakage into the house. Other services we have hired were not as careful. I will definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Pressure washing of patio, deck, driveway and walkway.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great feedback! We greatly appreciate you as a customer and I hope you have a great day! Kind regards, Jay Bjorn -Owner Chinookservices.com