5 Star Flooring Inc

Washington: Contractors
09/29/2022

18303 Bothell Everett Hwy

Bothell, WA 98012

When you've been in business for over 30 years, you make a lot of friends along the way. At Andy's 5 Star Flooring, customer service has been our number one priority. Take a moment and read our customer's testimonials. Then you'll know why coming to us for all your flooring needs is the right decision. We are 4 guys who have been doing flooring for more years than we want to admit. We focus on your needs first. We will help you select the best flooring for your lifestyle and budget. More consulting than selling with no gimmicks or games. We arrange for the best quality installers available to install any flooring we sell. We do have financing available for when it's needed but we don't push it as a sales tool. We offer wholesale brokering & full service retail. We look forward to calling you a valued customer. We just added an associate at our new Seattle Store. Visit him at Seattle Style Flooring, 600 NW 85th St, Seattle, WA 98117 (206)-708-7696....

carpet installation (248)flooring (179)hardwood floors (39)tile installation (12)marble & granite (1)

04/02/2022

Jeff K.

Outstanding company to do business with. I was impressed with all facets of this organization, from advice and sales to product installation. I had the pleasure to deal with Scott at their Seattle location and highly recommend him. Spent 10k and worth every penny.

Description of Work
carpet and LVP sales and installation

Work Completed On 04/02/2022

12/20/2020

Lynn H.

Perfectly. Phillip was the perfect representative for the company. We enjoyed working with him.

Description of Work
Carpet and hardwood

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

06/20/2020

Darrell D.

Great! Eric was a joy to work with in estimates and follow-through, and we loved Mike and his installation team. I will utilize these guys again and am glad to commend them to others.

Description of Work
Carpet installation, vinyl plank installation.

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

03/20/2019

Beth C.

I have a weird house; a geodesic dome. This means lots of weird angles, and they are all different. In short, quite a challenge and not something just anyone could do. Thanks to 5 Star Flooring, I now have the most beautiful floors: it all flows evenly from room to room (a big deal in a dome) and I am just so impressed with the workmanship. Eric was very responsive, and when I told him I might change my mind on my flooring choice, he offered to come back out to my house with more samples. Oleksi was the one who actually installed the flooring; you couldn't ask for a swifter, more professional, or more polite gentleman to work on your home. He moved a few pieces of heavy furniture for me when I told him I didn't know where to put them. One of my doors didn't close properly because of a change in flooring height; he said he would take care of it for me...basically every question/problem I had was answered with "no worries, I will take care of that for you." I would hire these guys again in a heartbeat, and I am so glad I found them. It's actually pretty rare to get this kind of service.

Description of Work
I had the entire house (3,500sf) refloored with a high-end laminate.

Work Completed On 03/06/2019

02/03/2019

Eunju L.

The quality of the work was horrible and lack of communication. The floor was uneven and the owner said he would redo a portion of the floor, but then later he emailed me and told me that wasn't a part of the agreement on the invoice and wasn't going to do it. They also contract out for the installment, so those people just install, even if they see a problem. I would never ever suggest this place to anybody. I had the worst experience with them and a waste of money due to the lack of quality in their work and customer service.

Description of Work
I replaced the flooring in the living room, dining room and kitchen with luxury vinyl plank and replaced baseboard and door casing.

Category flooring contractor

I am sorry that you are unhappy with your floor. I am the owner and I don't believe we've had any interaction. If my salesman has gone back on his word to you I take that very seriously. I will be personally reaching out to you with the hope of finding a good solution so you can love your new floor. I have the same floor in my Mount Vernon showroom and I love it. I used it because we have an unfixable floor slope and its ability to follow the slope of the floor made it a great choice. I look forward to discussing solutions. Thanks, Andy

12/30/2018

Mary W.

The flooring I chose was out of stock and took a long time to arrive, but Eric kept in touch about the progress. I knew I wanted "that" flooring, so I had no problem with the wait, and it turned out to be worth the wait. The crew was professional and very tidy and clean with a process that required every stick of furniture in the house to be moved required more than a week to complete. They helped me shuffle items from one location to another during the process and made it easy to live here -- even while all the work was going on.

Description of Work
I replaced all the carpet and linoleum in the house with plank laminate

Work Completed On 12/30/2018

Thank you so much for your understanding as we all waited anxiously for the manufacturer to finish and deliver your flooring. We all hate making anyone wait for their new floor but I'm glad you decided to stay with you favorite choice. I find that usually [Member Information Removed] year down the road it's better to have you top choice in your home as the waiting becomes [Member Information Removed] distant memory. I am so glad you had Eric to help you through the whole process as he catches every detail to make sure you have no surprises (besides the delay). Your kind words for Eric do not fall on deaf ears. He and I are both extremely grateful you took the time to review us. Thanks, Andy

12/18/2018

Katie V.

We had a fantastic experience working with Andy's 5 Star Flooring in Bothell. They were ever patient with us, as we researched and compared multiple companies and quotes. Ultimately, we ended up with 5 Star because of reputation and price. They helped us understand the different types of carpeting options and ultimately because of pets and children, we decided we wanted a waterproof backed carpet (Shaw) and were able to easily compare quotes. They never made us feel pressured to go with them and were so patient as we spent over 6 months going back and forth with them and other companies for quotes. We thought Costco, with their cash back option, would be a better deal, but 5 Star still came out more affordable. Their good reviews on Angie's List and Yelp gave us ease as well. They were patient with us as we requested multiple quotes for different types (piles) of the carpet and when we decided to pull the trigger, were able to schedule swiftly. We now have new carpet throughout our entire upstairs--on the stairs, the hall, and three bedrooms. It looks amazing and the installers did a great job. My husband is a perfectionist and inspected all parts of their installation and is extremely satisfied with the work they did (I am too, but easier to please ha). You cannot see any seams, they had barely any excess carpet (which saved us money), and the installers were professional and kind (we've had less than ideal experiences with installers for other projects and are always happy to see clean and professional folks doing installation for us!). We only paid a deposit and didn't pay the rest until they knew we were happy with the job, which is also reassuring. We would highly recommend Andy's 5 Star in Bothell!

Description of Work
Carpet installation throughout our upstairs (3 bedrooms + a hall)

Work Completed On 12/15/2018

Review for 5 Star Flooring Inc - 18303 Bothell Everett Hwy, Bothell, WA - 37619730

Thank you [Member Name Removed], your descriptions brought a smile to my face. You sound like a joy to work with. I am very pleased to hear that we didn't pressure you because I believe better results come from us joining forces to tackle you flooring project. I suppose you can always call it "selling" but I prefer letting you buy when you are darn good and ready. I hope you enjoy your new carpet for many many years. Thank you for letting us work in your home. Thanks, Andy

12/01/2018

Douglas P.

They never responded to my request for a bid.

Description of Work
Entire home needed new solid wood flooring.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 12/01/2018

Not sure what you are referring to but as a small company I suppose there is a way you could have reached out that we were unaware of. There are so many different communication methods and we are a bit old school. Phoning the store is usually the best bet, especially if you left an electronic note somewhere and we didn't respond. We try to collect all messages in a timely manner but if it gets lost please call us as we don't intentionally ignore anyone. Thanks, Andy 485-485-5481

10/22/2018

Shilpa M.

I kind of ended up to talking to like 3 sales men and that got a bit confusing, as one was not available or ohter. But once we sorted it out and got the order placed. They were very efficient. the crew was online , they did a good job quickly. The install crew was pleasant and friendly. we have used the carpet for a few weeks now and i have no complaints on carpet or installation

Description of Work
they were very professional and quick, no complaints

Work Completed On 09/21/2018

Thank you for your kind review. It sounds like everyone wanted to help you. I'm glad we could narrow it down to just one salesman and get the job done for you. Thanks, Andy

10/17/2018

steve S.

We have 3 or 4 times now bought carpet and had it installed from these guys and each time, after shopping at many other carpet outlets, we are convinced we get the best deal and service from these guys. This last time we bought 70 yards of carpet & pad on Saturday and it was installed on Monday. Dave always takes great care of us, and makes buying carpet a pleasure. Highly recommend them, no games, no pressure, just consistently great products and service at the best price.

Description of Work
Purchased carpet and had it installed.

Work Completed On 10/13/2018

Flooring Sales & Installation - Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Tile, Green & Environment Friendly Products, & Natural Stone.

Sanding & Refinishing.