DHT Construction & Roofing

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2012

13703 Big Sky Dr E

Bonney Lake, WA 98391

DHT Construction & Roofing LLC, Family owned & operated. At DHT Roofing we care about our customers needs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today....

roofing (16)skylight installation (2)gutter repair (1)insulation (1)handyman (1)

04/28/2021

Fantastic job! Highly professional, respectful, thorough, and communicative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2021

04/27/2021

It went really well. They did a really good job and they explained everything to us. They were really nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my roof and gutter.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2021

06/20/2019

Good communication, easy to schedule and work was completed on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an attic fan

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

05/11/2019

I'm so pleased with this entire experience it is almost difficult to know where to begin. Curtis, the owner, arrived on time for our appointment, spending as much time as necessary to answer my question and educate me on all of my choices. He then tailored the job to match my requests and code requirements, while keeping an eye on my insurance adjuster's estimate. This helped ensure a smooth proce...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt Shingle Removal and Install

COST $9,634.57

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

12/24/2018

The removal of the old roofing and the installation of the new materials went well and the crew was efficient and fast. The materials used were of high quality and the warranty promised was very good. With the level of experience and training, I am confident the new roof will be trouble free for many years to come. I would highly recommend Curtis Thompson and his company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2018

12/05/2018

Professional and trustworthy. Will definitely hire when we need roof replacement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018

03/25/2018

Owner very knowledgeable and professional. Roof was completely replaced, old insulation was removed and replaced with new, proper venting installed, and 3 solar tubes installed, all in THREE working days! Fantastic crew and quality workmanship. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement, new insulation, venting, solar tubes

CATEGORY insulation,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2018

07/17/2017

DHT performed a great installation of my roof. The crew worked steady each day, arrived at the job site on time.. I liked all the materials i selected, and was surprised of the quality in them. The crew done a complete clean up of the area at the end of each day., and were very polite. Curtis and team supervisor Ron helped along with their crew make a smooth transition from a decaying roof to a fa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A complete roof replacement due to worn out material .

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2017

Photo for DHT Construction & Roofing - 13703 Big Sky Dr E, Bonney Lake, WA - 35751186

02/07/2017

I met with the owner of DHT on 11/03/16 to assess/bid my roof project. He agreed to meet another company’s quote of $10,269.38. We signed a contract for a roof replacement on 11/21/16. This included: removing 2 layers of roofing, replacing roof with flashing, removing gutter, replacing the fascia, & reinstalling the gutter. We agreed upon payment of 1/3 at contract signing, 1/3 when materials were...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Breached contract by charging for products and services not authorized 20% over original contract.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2017

BBB Northwest Subject: Respond to Complaint Regarding the window, yes on the third day of the removal process, a window was damaged(cracked).I attached photos in my response of the window. The window has been replaced and all cost for the window was provided by DHT. The job was not miss-bid, the original contract was based on 2-layers of existing composition. Also, a another company's contract tha...

01/09/2017

Overall - excellent. They even brought their own "out house" :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on shop. They were flexible to work around the weather and our schedule. Gutter company they sub-out (seamless gutters) were also excellent.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2017

Residential steep slope and low slope roof systems, roof repairs, Gutter replacement and gutter guard systems, Skylight replacement & tubular light installation. Residential siding and windows. We also install Insulation with our roof systems

Handyman services.