Anchor Roofing

Founded 1996 • With Angi since March 2013

Professional roof replacement and repair using all types of roofing including composition, torchdown, metal, and more. We also do roof and gutter cleaning, roof certifications, gutter replacement, siding replacement, fences, decks, painting, and whole house remodels or new construction....

CertaPro Painters of Renton/Kent, WA

Additional DBAs - CertaPro Painters Ltd, CertaPro of Renton/Kent. Independently owned & operated. Additional phone - (425) 945-6482. Residential & commercial services.

Offers by CertaPro Painters of Renton/Kent, WA on Angi
Power Clean Pressure Wash LLC

Power Clean Pressure Wash restores homes' beauty with a treated soft wash cleaning on the sides and high pressure wash for concrete surfaces. We also provide a range of commercial property cleaning options. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Wadleigh Painting Co

I believe the success I have experienced is do to the fact that I am always on the job and very demanding of my crew. I am a detailed orientated person and expect every job to reflect my values. Wadleigh Painting Co. usually uses two employees with me as the third worker. Occasionally we will expand to four or five employees for a large job. I have found in the last 30 years of service having more than two employees is less efficient and harder to control the high standard of quality I demand. Wadleigh Painting Co does not use sub contractors. View our website at http://wadleighpainting.angelfire.com/. Cost is determined by the job. Sometimes jobs are billed "time and Material" Most jobs are determined and billed by the bid (job). Payments are to payed in full upon day of completion unless other arrangements are made. Wadleigh Painting Co usually does not require "up front" money to start the job. There is never a "travel charge" or service charges. Customers may contact Wadleigh Painting Co through email. at rwads41@hotmail.com Wadleigh Painting Co's contractor number is WADLEP*168C8 Wadleigh Painting Co's phone number is 253-569-6916. This is a cell phone so I can be reached any time.

04/23/2015

Description of Work
Our roof needed replacement. The work crew disposed of our old cedar shake roof and replaced with osb board and composite. It looks great. The only problem that we faced was the dumpster wasn't picked up on time.

Category roofing,sunrooms

We always use the same provider for our dumpsters so we have a great relationship with them and we work well together but sometimes traffic and workload prohibit them from picking up a box at an exact time. The fernstroms we're great people to work with and we thank you for your great review

06/26/2014

Rich and his dad, Dan, were great to work with. Their bid was very reasonable and they were very flexible when I made a couple of changes to items I wanted during construction (decided to go with a new vent pipe and needed a minor repair in the attic). I gave them a B on punctuality only because the weather forecast said rain on one of the days they were there, and the day started with a little dr...

Description of Work
Tear off old shake roof and install a shingle roof

Category sunrooms

Thanks for the great review [Member Name Removed]. Roofing around Washington weather can be tricky sometimes but you're right communication is the key to Great customer service.

We started in construction about 30 years ago doing primarilly roofs. As business got bigger, we moved into home building as well. Now that so many of us are downsizing, we have made our main focus roofing again though we are skilled in many other areas of home improvement including fences, decks, underdecking, pressure washing, window replacement, solar panel installation, siding replacement, outdoor living spaces and more

We are happy to look at any and all potential projects.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal Available