John's Chem-Dry Of Whatcom County

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 2010

2915 Cowgill Ave

Bellingham, WA 98225

John's Chem-Dry Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning of Whatcom County has been a family owned and operated business serving all of Whatcom County for the last 30 years. We specialize in Residential and Commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning. Our proprietary cleaner is "green" certified as well as many of our other exclusive products. We have a low moisture system which typically dries in 1 to 2 hours. We use the most up to date equipment offered with our motto being " Drier. Cleaner. Healthier." We service assisted living and care facilities. Please give our office a call for a quote or a free on-site estimate. Each Chem-Dry franchise is independently owned & operated....

05/31/2014

Robert R.

Description of Work
Cleaned a double recliner and the carpet under the recliner.

11/13/2013

Erika F.

Excellent service - super friendly and the quality of the work was great.

04/30/2013

Corinne O.

ns

Description of Work
I purchased a table and chairs set from a heavy smoker and the thick cushions on the 4 chairs were heavily stained and were saturated with the smell of cigarette smoke. I didn't think they could be salvaged but when I checked to see how much it would cost to replace the thick cushions I decided to give John's Chem-Dry an opportunity to prove me wrong. They had their job cut out for them and after more than one cleaning attempt and a couple times in the Ozone Machine my cushions were returned to me very clean and smoke free!! They did a beautiful job and should have charged me much more. I highly recommend this company!

Category upholstery cleaning

02/04/2013

Susan B.

After calling the company, and having all my questions answered by a very nice woman, we set up a date for the cleaning. She worked with me to find a date and time that worked best for me, not just them. tThe service man arrived and we walked through the house, with him listening to what and where I wanted the services done. He then wrote up an estimated charge, made some suggestions telling me also what if any extra costs would be added. He was very polite and professional. I felt like he knew what he was doing, and knew his job well. We agreed upon the work to be done, and he went right to work. The carpets were very clean. He offered to come back if any of the pet stains resurfaced to re-clean them at no extra charge. Overall a very satisfactory experience.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning with some pet urine spots, as well as soil from the beach.. This is the third time we've used this company, as we like their service and the results. I must add however, that I'm not sure this is the same Chem Dry, as my services were done in Oak Harbor, and in LaConner.

12/30/2012

Great - as usual!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

08/02/2012

Claudia D.

The first was good and the second one was not.

Description of Work
I used Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning for carpet cleaning services. The first time they came they were great, the second time they came the guy that came was lazy. He didn't vacuum. They shampooed all my rugs.

06/23/2012

Janie C.

Great!! I moved most of the furniture, and they helped with the things that were too heavy for me alone.

Description of Work
Woke up to a "dog emergency" X2 on my living room carpet. I called Jean and John - owners of John's Chem Dry and they fit me in the very same day. Great job, stains are gone, carpet clean, and carpet was dry by end of day!

05/16/2011

Janie C.

John's Chem Dry has responded to clean my entire house of carpets (3 bedrooms, living room, hallway and stairs), to just do one room, and they have come quickly during an emergent need (my son exploded a black permanent ink pen in his bedroom and peppered the carpet with the ink - they got it all out!)

Description of Work
I have used John's Chem Dry many times and they never fail to please us. I would highly recommend them for any carpet job. They are quick, efficient, and knowledgeable. Great people!

MasterCard, Check, Visa

carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, carpet protection, upholstery protection, pet stain removal, sanitation, auto upholstery, auto carpet, RV carpet, upholstery, pet odor removal & assisted living carpet cleaning.