Tall Pines Construction

Washington: Contractors
08/20/2022

1020 108th Ave NE

Bellevue, WA 98004

We are experts in kitchen, bathroom and complete house remodeling. Located in Bellevue and serving the Eastside and Seattle, our five professional crews each have their own specialized skills to deliver a quality transformation in any area of your home, inside or out. Our RESIDENT DESIGN CONSULTANT will assist you step by step with design, color selections and choosing materials for your project. We will meet you at or even pick you up and take you to our "contractor only" suppliers, ELIMINATING THAT OVERWHELMING FEELING OF NOT KNOWING WHERE TO START. We do all we can to make remodeling easy. As practice makes perfect, our team of friendly and experienced installers are among the best craftsmen in the Seattle area and for your piece of mind, all of our employees have passed criminal background checks. Please see our project photo's displayed on Angies List or visit our website at www.tallpinesconstruction.net...

home remodeling (55)tile installation (32)interior painting (24)drywall (21)flooring (18)woodworking (11)door installation (9)cabinet makers (9)window replacement (6)insulation (6)basement remodeling (5)general contractors (5)

11/14/2021

Sonja M.

We were recommended Tall Pines by our cabinet consultant. We did an entire kitchen remodel and Tim and his team were professional, clean, on time and very personable. Any challenges arisen were addressed with us and we felt confident in the decisions made. We came in on budget. We would highly recommend Tall Pines.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category custom cabinets,countertops,drywall,electrician,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/09/2021

Review for Tall Pines Construction - 1020 108th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA - 39543242

08/05/2021

Craig and Megan R.

We were in a pinch to try to complete a new shower I rebuilt in time for visitors arriving in a month. I already rebuilt and waterproofed the shower and had all the tile in hand. We needed a skilled crafts person to complete the installation and setting. I reached out to Tim at Tall Pines upon referral from another happy frequent Tall Pines client and Tim responded quickly. Timing was perfect - Tall Pines had a small gap in their tile setting schedule and could send someone the next day! Master tile setter and craftsman and all around great person Reuben arrived the next day on time, prepared with everything he needed to get started. He pointed out a few things we would need and gave expert recommendations for laying out the tile pattern. He communicated each step he planned, checked in promptly whenever he needed input from us, and was welcoming of our eager eyes to see his progress. Each day the tiling progressed as expected revealing Reuben’s artistry and skill. Importantly, Reuben also ensured when he left each day that he cleaned the bathroom and outside work area so they were tidy and useable after he left. Tim also checked in periodically to see how the project was progressing. We are really happy with the result, feel fortunate they could fit this relatively small project in, and glad to have had the opportunity to work with Reuben and Tim, both great communicators. Tall Pines earned our confidence and trust and we will be calling them again to bid on some larger work we have planned.

Description of Work
New shower tile setting

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

08/02/2021

Jeff N.

Who are you going to trust to remodel your luxury home? We faced that question head-on when we moved to the area from out of state and purchased a home on Lake Washington. Our project was a whole house remodel with many moving parts. After interviewing four contractors, we chose Tall Pines because we felt we could trust them. Tall Pines is a family-run business that employs only experienced, highly skilled artisans. In addition, their business model for costing the job made good sense. Tall Pines did not let us down! The folks at Tall Pines listened carefully to our vision and brought it to life, on time and within our budget. We can honestly tell you that you can trust Tall Pines to remodel your luxury home. Jeff & Syl, Renton

Description of Work
Whole house luxury remodel

Category custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,glass repair,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

07/22/2021

Andrei Z.

Tall Pines completely remodeled our kitchen and living room. Tim was very easy to work with, all the way from the planning phase to the end of the project. He listened to what we wanted, had great ideas and was very knowledgable. We never felt pressured, either; Tim wanted to make sure they could do exactly what we wanted, up to our standards. The kitchen had a full wall separating it from the living room, which we opened up and replaced with a peninsula. There was a support post left over, which holds up another support beam along the ceiling, and our lead, Tom, suggested that we wrap them. We were a bit hesitant since we couldn't visualize it, and Tom surprised us by building a small prototype around a part of the post to show us what it would look like! We loved it, Tom wrapped both of them masterfully, and they look absolutely gorgeous now. We were really impressed with how customer-centric Tall Pines was, and how both Tim and Tom went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with everything they did.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Living room Remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

01/11/2021

Brandie E.

Tim and his crew were amazing. Always very responsive. They took a lot of time to discuss any concerns and assure we were all on the same page. We completely gutted our kitchen and took down walls. I couldn't be happier with the finished product. I would hire Tim again in a heart beat and I have zero reservation about recommending him. I took a long time to select a contractor and I am so glad I went with Tall Pines Construction!

Description of Work
We did a complete kitchen gut and remodel

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Review for Tall Pines Construction - 1020 108th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA - 39127299

12/31/2020

Monica B.

We hired Tall Pines to remodel our main floor (kitchen/dining/living room) and master bath. Tall Pines removed a fireplace and two walls and installed a large support beam - turning three separate rooms into a great room. They installed cabinets, flooring, tile etc. in our kitchen and master bath. Both our kitchen/great room and master bath turned out better than we could have ever imagined - thanks to the advice from Tim, Brian and Kevin along the way. The contractors were very skilled/experienced, on time, reliable, friendly and accommodating to our family of 5 being here during construction, especially to our 4 year old who loves tools and construction. All of the subs Tall Pines uses are also fantastic - electricians, plumber, drywall/painters, countertops, and glass shower doors. We will definitely use Tall Pines again for and future remodeling projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen/great room and master bath

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,glass repair,handyman service,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much! You, [Member Name Removed] and the kids are absolutely the best! Happy New Year!!!

12/21/2020

Ryan C.

We hired Tall Pines for a large renovation of our 1920s (original) /1970s (addition) Craftsman-style home. For our project, we needed a ton of different work done - electrical rework, new plumbing, foundation cutting, insulation, gas lines, flooring, windows, structural work, and more, and we didn't have an entirely clear picture of what we needed done before getting started. And like most old houses, we found some surprises along the way that needed some creative solutions. Tim and his crews did a great job on every aspect of the work here. We were brought in for key decisions, and the work was performed exactly to our specifications at a spectacular level of quality. The tile work in particular is literally better than I thought possible! When we encountered unexpected problems, Tall Pines leads always had some good solutions in mind, and walked us through our options to figure out the best way to proceed. They were also quick and honest to identify and correct any errors made. I should also mention that the work overlapped COVID-19, which created some staffing challenges as well as delays due to the stay-at-home orders. This was navigated to the best of anyone's ability and I appreciated their handling of this difficult situation. Overall, I would highly recommend as a contractor, especially if you're looking for top-notch quality of work. The crews are highly skilled and I think their pricing fairly reflects the level of detail and expertise they bring to the job.

Description of Work
Remodel of our 1920-era home

Category custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,glass repair,handyman service,insulation,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

12/20/2020

Jenna M.

We worked with Tim and his team for remodeling our kitchen and for doing updates throughout our family room and dining room. This included removing a wall, converting a door to a window, and a complete kitchen remodel. Tim is professional, knowledgeable, and detail-oriented. One of the things we loved most about Tim is he doesn't pressure you into anything. His priority is making sure it's done correctly and to your satisfaction. We never once felt that he was rushing to finish our project so he could move onto the next. We were so satisfied with the quality of work that we received that we expanded the scope of our project with him. We were particulary impressed with Brian who spent a lot of time at our project. He is so skilled, detailed, and patient. Matt is so helpful with keeping the place as tidy as possible, and Alfredo was so detailed in his painting. We felt good about every one of Tim's employees being in our home. They were kind, flexible, and thoughtful with their work day to accomodate our schedule with a young baby. Additionally, Tim had so many great referrals for other needs we had that were not within his scope of work. All in all, we would definitely recommend Tall Pines Construction.

Description of Work
Kitchen/Dining/Family Room Remodel

Category countertops,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/19/2020

[Member Name Removed] thank you soooo much! You and [Member Name Removed] were really great to work for! Always nice to be able to work for nice people! Cheers, [Member Name Removed]

12/19/2020

Melissa D.

I have worked with Tall Pines Construction for years on numerous projects. There hasn't been a job they can't handle and always leave the jobsite tidy. They have Tall Pines Cleaning come in at the end of the job to do a final clean. The craftsmanship is impressive, they take time to make sure everything finishes perfectly. When challenged with something out of the norm they tackle it with confidence, skill and precision. I highly recommend Tall Pines Construction and Tall Pines Cleaning.

Description of Work
Remodel Work

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,glass repair,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,replacement windows,woodworking,ceiling fans,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Always a pleasure :)

12/19/2020

Barbara M.

I want to encourage anyone who might be considering a bath, kitchen or more major remodel that Tall Pines would be an excellent choice. They have finished doing my master bath and I am extremely pleased. The team was very respectful to both me and my home. Most importantly the quality of the workmanship was excellent. Brian was the lead on my bath remodel, so because of the confidence I have with him and the team I am going to now update my kitchen. The attention to detail and execution was outstanding. To qualify my opinion, I have been around construction and interior design most of my career. I would also like to mention that the owners Tim and his wife Michelle are a great team. He is the overall construction manager and Michelle is an Interior designer who can assist with working through the details. She was invaluable to me to assess my choices and give me input. I would also like to mention that their team of subcontractors were also excellent. I have taken advantage of their cleaning service. She does a fabulous job and I have scheduled monthly cleanings.

Description of Work
Bath and Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 12/19/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! You've been absolutely fantastic to us and Michele and I consider you not only a wonderful client but also a friend. I promise we will golf in Suncadia this spring! Cheers, Tim

Complete kitchen, bath and whole house remodeling ~ Carpentry (both framing and finish), expert tile setting, flooring, counter tops, painting, drywall (mud, tape and texture), doors, windows, shower door installation, custom shower pans and surrounds. We also work with the best electricians and plumbers in the area.

If we can't do it, we'll help direct you to someone who can.