Sammamish Mortgage

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2005

3055 112TH AVE NE

Bellevue, WA 98004

We are a family owned and operated Washington mortgage lender who has been proudly serving the Pacific Northwest for more than 25 years. We believe in making the mortgage process as transparent as possible and Sammamish Mortgage was a pioneer in allowing clients to price their own loans through our website. We proudly offer our Flex-Cost Mortgage Program which allows qualified borrowers the ability to pick the closing costs they want to pay. Over the years, we have provided over $1,000,000 in lender credits to reduce our clients closing costs. Sammamish Mortgage features award winning loan officers, including Ryan Shane who ranked in the top 3 originators in WA for 2017. Michael Shane previously had ranked in the top 200 loan officers in the United States 10 years in a row and #1 in WA four years in a row . Local. Time-Tested. Trusted....

04/22/2022

Bruce R.

Very well. Sammamish mortgage was extremely well-informed and helpful, responded rapidly, provided me with good information and options, and got the job done very efficiently. They handled tricky refinance issues that other companies would not even attempt to deal with (moving and retiring in the midst of refinancing).

Description of Work
Mortgage refinance

06/03/2021

Sam K.

I was able to lower my current mortgage interest rate a little over 1% that is very satisfying. All the process was done electrically via e-signing which is also a big plus - just one time when the final closing, a notary agent came to my home for wet signing. Overall experience with the Sammamish Mortgage is quite positive, and I'd highly recommend it. Thank you!

Description of Work
Mortgage Refinance

10/04/2020

Mary F.

We had a very good experience with our refinance with Sammamish Mortgage. We appreciated the transparent disclosure of the Sammamish Mortgage rate alternatives that allowed us to do some preliminary investigation using the website, the subsequent clear further explanation of the details, and the discount on closing costs that were provided. We would plan on working with Sammamish Mortgage in the future on any subsequent refi or new loan, and we would recommend Sammamish Mortgage to friends and family.

Description of Work
Mortgate Refinance

08/10/2020

Henry G.

It was a long experience for us, because there were some unexpected snags. But throughout, Sammamish Mortgage remained dedicated, helpful and persistent, and always respectful, and always were working towards the goal of a great mortgage for us.. It overall was a good experience, everything was dealt with straightforward.

Description of Work
ReFi on two homes

07/11/2020

Paul B.

Sandra and her team at Sammamish Mortgage were great! They returned our calls & responded to messages quickly. Sandra provided clarity in her answers to our questions and we didn't feel pressured to rush into locking a rate until we were ready. She also watched out for the best rates according to our needs and made the refinancing process a smooth success!

Description of Work
Refinance home mortgage

06/26/2020

James M.

Steve Bouddha and his team at Sammamish Mortgage did a great job with our re-fi of our home. We have used Sammamish Mortgage several times now for personal and investment properties and each time they have been timely and on point with service and of course providing the most competitive mortgages rates available. Thanks Steve and everyone at Sammamish Mortgage Jim and Wendy from Vancouver, WA.

Description of Work
Re-fi of personal residence.

05/03/2020

DOUG L.

This is at least the second time I've used Sammamish Mortgage. They are fantastic. Organized, efficient, good rates.

Description of Work
Refinanced house

03/23/2020

Ellen C.

We have worked with Sammamish Mortgage several times to refinance. Each time has been an easy process. Sammamish Mortgage is a professional and friendly company with exceptional customer service.

Description of Work
Great customer service!

12/19/2019

Rakesh V.

I had a great experience with them! Very helpful and was always there to guide me in the correct direction

Description of Work
Refinancing

04/24/2019

Jesse R.

Whole process was very straight forward and I would work with them again in a heartbeat. Everyone on their team was very helpful and got back to me in a timely matter. Plus on top of all of these positives they offered the best interest rate!

Description of Work
House Mortgage

11/09/2018

Paul G.

Working with Sammamish Mortgage was a great experience. There are lots of lenders out there and they all offer similar rates, so what differentiates them? Service, knowledge, and professionalism. Every person we worked with on our loan understood our needs and went the extra mile to make the loan happen. Most of the paperwork was handled online making it easy and fast for us. They even sent a notary to the house for signing the closing documents, saving us a trip. Their daily rate tracking and 30 day rate lock was invaluable in getting the best rate and lowest costs. All in all a great experience. I highly recommend Sammamish Mortgage.

Description of Work
Cash out refinance

07/25/2018

Megan F.

Sammamish Mortgage was very responsive and helpful throughout our whole pre-approval and closing process. They were very thorough and helped us, first time homebuyers, navigate the paperwork and expectations. We are so glad that we worked with them, especially Ryan Shane whose intellect and kindness carried us throughout this process.

Description of Work
Help with home loan for first time homebuyers

06/10/2018

Yasi K.

We are a customer of Sammamish Mortgage for the last ten years. We had a purchase, and refinance with the company and our experience was always great. We always appreciated to know up front what documents we should have ready for the loan early in the process. Throughout the loan process we were informed every step of the way. This year our son was in the process of buying his first condo and we went back to Sammamish Mortgage. We had a great experience with the team. We were informed on every step of the process and closed on time. They have a great team to work with and we hope to have the opportunity to do business with Sammamish Mortgage in the future.

Description of Work
Loan Process

05/25/2018

Ron S.

Highly professional and VERY cost efficient. Customer service was amazing. They made getting a VA loan quick and painless. Closing costs were over 50% less than other lenders we contacted.

Description of Work
VA home loan

04/18/2018

Amir K.

Sammamish Mortgage delivered a world class experience for us as first time home buyers. We spoke to a couple of the larger/National mortgage company's....and had very bad experiences with both. So we quickly shifted our efforts to finding a local team, here in the NW that could help us. The team at Sammamish Mortgage went above and beyond to help us understand each stage in home buying process. They were patient, quick to reply to all our questions (evenings & weekends too!), and took the time to explain everything we signed and what to expect next. We never felt out of the loop, which was often the case with the larger company's. I don't know if we could have survived this stressful process without the team work from Sammamish Mortgage. They are hands down the best in the business and I look forward to working with them again in the future.

Description of Work
The best Mortgage team in WA

03/14/2018

Mark K.

We were very impressed with the highly efficient and professional approach Sammamish took in completing the refinancing process. Their staff is very capable and responsive and the electronic exchange of documents greatly facilitated the timely closing of the mortgage. We will happily recommend Sammamish to our friends who are seeking home financing.

Description of Work
Mortgage Refinancing

03/06/2018

Salim A.

The whole process was extremely smooth and streamlined. It is great that all the daily rates and costs are 100% transparent - what you see is what you get. The document collection phase is online and very easy to upload the documents and know what ones are still needed. The team is also very professional and responsive. I would definitely do business with them again.

Description of Work
Mortgage refi

05/01/2017

Liz H.

Completed the application easily and quickly online. They provided a loan pre-approval letter fast. We wanted to go with Sammamish Mortgage, but the builder wanted us to get pre-qualified with their preferred lender and provided upgrades at no cost if we went with their lender. Sammamish Mortgage provided superior service. They were fast, knowledgeable, available to answer all my questions every time I called and had an easy online system. Will use them next time.

Description of Work
New home mortgage

01/05/2017

William M.

I've bought 2 houses and done 2 refi's with Sammamish. They have equal to or better rates than anybody else in the industry. This is great by itself, but since they know they're always competitive, unlike many of their competitors, they're not afraid to publish their rates on their website. You don't need to give them any personal information for a rate quote. Just go to their website, estimate your FICO score, say how much you want to borrow, for how long, and the estimated property value and you'll get a rate sheet right then and there. No pestering sales calls, no lengthy applications to fill out, just click in the privacy of your own home. Once you've decided to move forward just call to lock your rate and begin the application process. Transparency extends throughout the whole process with Sammamish. Everything is done on the phone or online, but at the same time they're a mom & pop shop, just up in Bellevue, that are familiar with conditions in our local market, and give you the type of personal service you get when you're dealing directly with a business owner. I'm as satisfied with the last transaction I just closed with them in 12/2016 as the first one I did years ago. I wouldn't keep going back if I wasn't exceptionally pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Refinance.

08/03/2016

Lance L.

Outstanding. Choosing people to help with the single biggest financial decision most people will make, I did my research to find the very best. Professional, transparent and experts at what they do, Sammamish Mortgage is the best of the best. I had a less than ideal buyer's agent representing me through the process and Jeanne Shane and her team ensured that the process moved through each channel problem free.

Description of Work
Sammamish Mortgage was the intermediary for my mortgage loan.

06/22/2016

Jennifer W.

I used Sammamish Mortgage for a re-fi. It was a quick and simple process with almost everything done online. They were also very quick to respond to emails when I had questions. It's great their website also posts rates and it's easy to see various options based on my credit score. I don't live near Sammamish, so the title company sent a notary to my house for final signing. Super easy! I highly recommend Sammamish Mortgage.

Description of Work
Home re-finance

06/07/2016

Eric K.

Went very smoothly, answered all questions, reasonable closing costs, arranged for mobile notary so we closed in our home.

Description of Work
Mortgage refinance

05/02/2016

Arnold W.

The entire process, although it took some time, went very smoothly.

Description of Work
Sammamish Mortgage provided a refinance in a professional and thorough manner to my complete satisfaction.

06/21/2015

John B.

Fair. My son 1st time buyer. Communication was a challenge. Deal eventually got done, but closing was delayed.

Description of Work
Mortgage for my son's condo

06/11/2015

Vera W.

Working with Michael Shane at Sammamish Mortgage was a fantastic experience. Being a woman and of color, at times, I am sometimes (inadvertently.?) talked down to and left with my questions hanging in the air as if unimportant or nagging. How a business question can be misconstrued as unimportant is uncertain. This is why working with Michael at Sammamish has been a breath a fresh air. I asked many questions and when in doubt, I'd ask them in a different fashion in order to ensure that I had a fundamental understanding of the process of which I was engaging, the numbers I was crunching, and the documents I was signing. As a Stay at home Mother, I do all of the personnel scouting, interviewing, hiring and firing of contractors and businesses for the household. My husband simply does not have the time. It truly was a refreshing experience to be seen as a client instead of a "spouse" of the client. There were no "let me talk to your husband", "call me and let me know what your husband says", etc. statements. If anything, Michael was patient and understanding of my time and my husband's time. He understood that if I was unable to answer the phone it was because my hands were tied up. Common sense, right? Sometimes common sense isn't so common. There have been times where business people have asked me, with an expectant edge, why I didn't answer the phone. As a SAHM I am running a household, have been remodeling, and trying to keep children & pets safe. With Michael, there was never any pressure to sign or go with Sammamish. Everything was out in the open, clear and cut & dry from the start. This is they type of business I will recommend to my friends for years to come. Thank you Sammamish Mortgage and of course, thank you Michael Shane for a stellar job.

Description of Work
Refi

Category mortgage broker

RIVERSIDE MORTGAGE GROUP (DAVID SEFTON - OWNER)

Our mortgage loans have extremely competitive low interest rates & fees. My ultimate goal is to create lasting long term relationships with every client. I am the co-owner of Riverside Mortgage Group & personally handle all aspects of your loan application & processing. Licensing Information: www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org NMLS # 116689, NMLS # 113779. Servicing Portland & all of Oregon. Riverside Mortgage is a locally owned & operated mortgage lender since 2003.

Dave Caldwell - Guaranteed Rate

LOCAL CHICAGO LENDER helping homeowner's PURCHASE AND REFINANCE for over 20 years. Senior Vice President of Mortgage Lending - Jumbo, Conventional, FHA, & VA Loans. I've been honored to be ranked in the top 1% of mortgage originators nationally by Mortgage Executive Magazine since 2011. My team and I are available to answer any questions and keep you informed starting with the loan application through closing. You can also visit my web page to apply online anytime. NMLS ID 224318 / Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID 2611 / NMLS Comsumer Access URL http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/

Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. Utilizing the platform of Guaranteed Rate, The Home Purchase Experts℠, Mike is able to provide customized loan products to fit almost every need and is proud to be a contributing part of Guaranteed Rate’s 96% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting www.Rate.com/Murg and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID# 2611 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Offers by Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage on Angi
    Mortgage Companies
    Banking/Credit Unions

Direct & honest advice from experienced professionals, 23-year track record & 70+ years of combined experience, transparent rates & closing costs available 24/7, low combination of rates & fees, closing costs guaranteed, no application or lock fees, access to a nationwide network of lenders • fha approved, a+ better business bureau rating.