Pro Care Inc

Washington
Washington: Contractors

12400 SE 38th St

Bellevue, WA 98006

Since, 2002, Pro Care, Inc., has specialized in cleaning exteriors by revitalizing the appearance of your business or home. Quality service and a long-lasting commitment to our customers is our #1 priority....

window cleaning (182)gutter cleaning (124)roof cleaning (98)pressure washing (79)window replacement (27)holiday decorating (7)skylight installation (5)deck cleaning (5)

03/19/2022

Janis A.

This company is excellent! Everyone is very professional and they do an amazing job! When all the debris was cleaned off - and there was a ton of pine needles and twigs - everything was carefully raked up and put in my yard waste barrels. The roof and yard looked great!!! This is the second or third time I have used Pro Care and I am already on their schedule to have them wash my windows!

Description of Work
debris swept off house and garage roofs, applied moss killer

Category roof cleaning

Work Completed On 02/17/2022

Thank you for your review! We enjoy working with you and look forward to working with you again soon. Thank you for your business. Andy and the Pro Care Team

03/06/2022

Sandrine H.

The young man came sooner than expected because he came at 11am when i had specified i would not be available in the morning. Fortunately someone could answer the door. I came to talk to him and he very enthusiastically explained how he was picking the bulk of debris and hauling them down first, then he would blow the smaller pieces left and finally apply the antimoss treatment. He cleaned the roof and gutters of debris very well and blew around the house such that he left the place cleaner than he found it. He applied the antimoss everywhere and did not leave out any area. Overall I am very satisfied and wish i had called ProCare sooner.

Description of Work
Flat metal roof cleaning and gutters cleaning and antimoss treatment

Work Completed On 03/01/2022

Thank you for your feedback! I am pleased to hear that our service met your expectations. My apologies for the early arrival. We hope to work with you in the future! Andy and the ProCare Team

01/21/2022

Chris N.

Outstanding experience. Job had been put off for too long because I'd been concerned about the roof being damaged in the process of cleaning, but my neighbor said she could recommend Pro Care without hesitation and they would not use pressure washing or otherwise damage the surface. Estimate was detailed and turned around quickly, and service was scheduled right away. Technician was prompt, kind, professional and a great communicator. Work (a big job) was done cheerfully, well, and area around the house was left clean. Technician asked for approval to use slightly more moss-prevention treatment than had been anticipated in the estimate, but also mentioned the estimate reflected pricing for gutters without covers, so that resulted in a slight downward adjustment to the overall bill. I will certainly be hiring on an annual basis! Very pleased.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter cleaning, moss treatment

Work Completed On 01/19/2022

We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience working with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We hope to work with you again in the future! Andy and the Team at Pro Care

11/01/2021

Nirav P.

Excellent. They are very professional, all of their crew on the different projects I hired them did great work and demonstrated that they cared about doing a quality job and have a happy client. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Window cleaning, pressure washing several buildings, gutter cleaning, roof and skylight cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing,skylights,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with the service. We looking forward to working with you again!

09/19/2021

Joni W.

I've been using Pro Care's window cleaning services for a number of years now. I've been very happy with Procare They are consistent in being reliable and doing a great job!

Description of Work
Window washing

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

Thank you very much for your patronge! We enjoy working with you too!

08/01/2021

Michelle K.

Everyone from first call to onsite work was courteous, professional, friendly. Windows and gutters cleaned very well and no mess left behind as with some other companies. Very pleased and would call again.

Description of Work
Window and Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review! We enjoyed working with you and hope to do so again in the future.

03/26/2021

Ian W.

Professional, courteous, great job, highly recommend!

Description of Work
Windows/Skylights in and out

Category window cleaning,skylights

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

12/24/2020

Radu D.

I would have preferred for the cleaning to happen from a ladder and for the technician to not step on the roof but they didn't have tall enough ladders to reach parts of the house. That said, the tech did a great job, seemed to be meticulous and used a leaf blower from the roof to clean the gutters. Afterwards he used a hose (from the ground) to wash down the dirt that got sprayed from the gutters. The tech was friendly and we chatted a bit about the condition of the roof, too.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

Thank you for your honest review. We enjoyed working with you and hope to have a continued relationship in the future.

12/17/2020

Richard F.

I've used Procare before, they come out on time & do the job, clean up and bill for services at quoted prices. Couldn't ask for anything else.

Description of Work
roof and gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Thank you for your continued patronage. We are grateful for your support!

12/14/2020

Donna M.

Did a great job cleaning the gutters and then the cleanup of roof, porches, and patio...Definitely will rehire.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/13/2020

Thank you for choosing us and continuing to work with us. Your support is greatly appreciated!

10/26/2020

Dennis P.

Excellently. Let me know in advance when the serviceman would arrive, he arrived on time and did a professional job, wore safety equipment as he did it. Excellent. He did not try to upsell me. My neighbor will use him.

Description of Work
Moss treat roof, clean gutters and downspouts

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

We are so grateful for your review and recommendation! Thank you for working with us!

10/17/2020

Leigh Ann M.

Great! Arrived on time, professional and courteous crew & staff. They left everything tidy and have an easy online bill pay system.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and in the past we had pressure washing & windows cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your services!

10/14/2020

Annie G.

We had a great experience with Pro Care. From the initial contact with friendly and efficient Amanda to the polite and thorough technician Cole, the service was exemplary. After watching Cole clean our gutters, my neighbor hired them on the spot to clean his gutters as well. Price was very competitive also. Thank you Pro Care.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear that you were pleased. We look forward to working with you in the future!

10/13/2020

Mike M.

as expected, well done for a fair price

Description of Work
Roof moss treatment

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

Thank you for your review and for working with us!

10/10/2020

Dhananjay M.

ProCare did a thorough job cleaning all the corners of our home and also cleaned the dirt that came from the cleaning leaving the exterior of the home clean. They arrived promptly aftrr informing me about their availability

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Thank you very much for your review and continued patronage! We look forward to working with you in the future!

08/30/2020

Annette W.

Ben was professional and did a fantastic job

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

Thank you for your feedback; we enjoyed working with you!

07/18/2020

Ingrid T.

Procare has been cleaning our windows for years. The arrived on time, did the work as agreed. Everything was contactless. They also keep in touch via email so that when I want to schedule, I just email them back.

Description of Work
Outdoor window washing and power wash patio

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

Thank you for your kind words and continued support. We appreciate it very much!

06/27/2020

William E.

It was great. Clean, fast and without a mess. I plan to hire them every year from now on.

Description of Work
Power-washing of my driveway, sidewalk to the front door, and an extensive sidewalk around the periphery of the property.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Thank you for your review and trust. We appreciate it so much!

05/09/2020

Dianne S.

Great experience. I like working with Andy and Margit. Wonderful people providing great service!

Description of Work
Windows, gutters and power washing

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,replacement windows,pressure washing,skylights

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

Thank you for writing this review! We are grateful to be able to work with you, too!

04/27/2020

Cynthia B.

Carson arrived on time. He was very pleasant explained what he was going to do and answered my questions professionally. He did a great job. Thank you.

Description of Work
Roof and gutters cleaned and moss treatment on roof.

Category gutter cleaning,deck cleaning,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

Thank you for this feedback! We are grateful to hear that you were pleased with Carson's work.

03/27/2020

Joan B.

Very well. Service was prompt, efficient and the cost was very competitive. The staff is pleasant and courteous.

Description of Work
Gutter and roof cleaning.

Work Completed On 02/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate your kind words and support!

12/07/2019

sandy S.

We've had ProCare coming to both our home and our rental for several years, for high-up things on our tall roof, like gutter cleaning, roof cleaning and window washing. They are the best! They always do everything they say they'll do and more, for example letting me know about any issue they find with the flashing or the gutters. Thanks to their communication I've avoided several potentially expensive repairs, by catching problems while still minor. They're super nice and go the extra mile, cleaning up debris etc. Price is very reasonable considering the great job. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/06/2019

Thank you for this review! Your kind words mean the world to us. We are thankful to be able to work with you!

12/02/2019

Tera S.

Great! I've used ProCare for several years and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Clean interior and exterior windows

Category window cleaning