Mr. Handyman of SE Bellevue

Washington: Contractors
11/29/2022

13300 SE 30th St Suite 209

Bellevue, WA 98005

Mr Handyman takes great pride in providing the best service in the industry. We do it by answering our phones, scheduling on-time appointments, providing the best skilled employee technicians (No Subs) in the area and guaranteeing our work. Over 70% of our work is provided to repeat and referral customers including many Angie’s List customers. We look forward to earning the privilege of being your regular home repair, maintenance and improvement company. Locally owned and operated....

4.3

handyman (293)drywall (45)door installation (39)electrician (36)plumbers (30)tile installation (27)general contractors (26)woodworking (22)interior painting (21)flooring (17)home remodeling (16)siding companies (15)

10/23/2020

I really appreciate the follow-through and help I received from Teri at The Handyman of S.E. Bellevue. She went over my project in detail and said that this kind of technical work would probably be best served by a company that specializes in this cable and ethernet install. I really appreciate her taking the time to tell me that. We also went over what they CAN do for me in the future and she sen...

Description of Work
I needed some cable and ethernet work

Category appliance repair,drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

09/17/2019

It went well, on time and good work in a reasonable time.

Description of Work
Gutter - Repair

Category appliance repair,gutter repair

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

09/17/2019

Very well; the refrigerator is working. We also had Handyman out again to repair stripping along two doors. Due to damage, he was able to straighten the door with new hinges, replaced the bottom wood insert, and new stripping - great job.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

09/17/2019

The install of our new semi framed shower doors as well as the two new sinks and fixtures went super well and on budget. Dan the handyman was super knowledgeable, courteous and hard working. Beautifu results and no fuss or mess. Great job, thank you!!!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Category handyman service,remodeling

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

09/17/2019

Excellent service and quick turnaround on bathroom and kitchen floor projects.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

09/17/2019

The company was hired to replace our fascia boards on all three levels of the house. We also had them paint the soffets. This was a large job and they were punctual, professional and really proficient at thier job. The only downside is they were a bit expensive, but we felt they were worth it when we saw the results.

Description of Work
External fascia board replacement.

Work Completed On 06/24/2019

09/05/2019

Very well. I appreciate the professionalism of all the men that work for this company. They are very good listeners, and sensitive to customers’ needs as the job is being done. All the handymen I have had in my home are easy to work with, efficient, and try not to make too big of a mess (one of my requests) 😊👍

Description of Work
Ceramic tile flooring, drywall, grout work.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

08/01/2019

Initially all was well. They showed up on time. The installers did not read the directions nor test the tub before they installed it. I had ordered a special drain kit that the manufacturer suggested for this tub but they didn't use it. When I came home and saw the drain kit I ordered sitting there and the tub installed I didn't know what to think. They were not responsive about why it wasn't used...

Description of Work
Installation of jacuzzi jetted indoor bathtub in existing space where old tub was.

Category handyman service,plumbing

I would like to apologize to this customer for what I also consider a less than perfect project. The work was done correctly but the communications broke down. The customer was not home during the work and the technician provided a written explanation in the invoice provided but it is still our responsibility to properly communicate with the customer in a form that works for the customer. Clearly ...

07/11/2019

Really well. They did an exceptional job.

Description of Work
Major bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/15/2018

02/24/2019

The technician took longer than usual for the faucet installation. We were not able to finish the other jobs after discovering technical issues.

Description of Work
Faucet installation, closet door installation, minor electrical

Work Completed On 02/24/2019

Thank you for letting Mr Handyman assist you with your projects. No two jobs are exactly the same. This is why we utilize skilled, background checked employee technicians with at least 15 years of experience. They know the tools, they know the materials. When something is not common it's best to have the work provided by someone who can work through the problems and get the work done right the fir...

Drywall Repair, Wood Rot Repairs, Deck Repair, Tile Install and Repairs, Replacements, Window & Door Repair, Painting, Molding Install. Fence & Gate Repairs, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodels.

Roof Repairs, Hardwood Floor Refinishing.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check