Doris Ong

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2012

Additional DBA - Windermere Real Estate/East Inc. Cost is determined by the job....

Jessica Livingston

You've found your BEST resource for your Seattle real estate needs. I am 110% passionate about what I do and my clients tell me that my passion is reflected in the outstanding level of service I provide. Please visit the Testimonial page on my website to see what my clients are saying about me. (www.SeattleHomesToday.com) I have over 15 years of proven experience in real estate acquisition, sales and negotiation. I have my Master Certified Negotiation Expert designation. I'm also a Seattle Magazine "Best in Client Satisfaction" award winner (every year since 2006!) and a RE/MAX Hall of Fame recipient. Please call or email me if you have any real estate needs or questions. I promise to exceed your expectations!

Cory Brandt Group - RE/MAX Integrity

During this time of need, the Cory Brandt Group is donating 25% of their commission to charity. Cory Brandt Group has helped nearly 1,000 clients from Renton to South Snohomish County. Over 80% of their clients are repeat and referral because they truly watch out for each clients best interest. Not only do they care, but they’re very good at what they do. Read the reviews and you’ll see that they go the extra mile for each client. Buyers – Know you have experienced advocates in your corner. Extensive construction, neighborhood, and contract knowledge to make sure you buy the right home in the right area. We also have a stellar reputation which helps us win in many multi-offer situations. We work to get you into the right home, not just sell you a house. Sellers – We have an incredible marketing system and plan. Cory’s background was as an engineer, so we use data, history, trends, and one heck of a marketing budget to reach and convert potential buyers and even agents. As a Certified Negotiation Specialist with 20 years experience, we’ll maximize your return. In the end it is your net, communication, and a low stress experience that separate the Cory Brandt Group from the pack. Call, Text or email and we’ll get to work for you right away.

01/31/2012

Susan S.

She gives outstanding customer service. She does everything by making recommendations and stages it when it goes on the market. We have had 14 homes and she is the best Realtor we've had so far. She delivers the whole package. I will use and recommend her from this point on.

Description of Work
We used her 6 years ago and are in the process of using her again.

Category real estate agents