BH Contracting Services Inc

• BHCONSI972BC

8:00 AM - 9:00 AM

1513 128th Place NE

Bellevue, WA 98005

BH Contracting Services, Inc. is a member of Master Builders Association and a full service general contractor specializing in residential remodel. We have proudly served King County since 2001. we are Award Winning and we use licensed subcontractors for electrical, plumbing, architecture design services and other specialized work. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply....

Resposiveness

home remodeling (65)electrician (43)plumbers (41)drywall (41)woodworking (39)interior painting (37)tile installation (35)flooring (29)countertop installation (27)lighting (26)window replacement (23)general contractors (23)

08/01/2020

Went very well. I love my two bathrooms. The project team was excellent, including the subcontractors. Really enjoyed working with Ryan, Joy, and Warren. Quality and workmanship was fabulous! If I had one quibble, it was the time delay between the two bathrooms, due to the Christmas holidays. It was worth it, though, because of the beautiful end products.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete remodel /upgrade of two bathrooms.

CATEGORY appliance repair,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

06/10/2020

I was told they do not service my area. Yet, I know someone who had a home remodel by this same company just as far. I literally live 15 miles from their business location. Disappointed in their lack of transparency and honesty to not consider me as a client.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Master bedroom and 2 bathroom remodels.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

We are sorry to hear that you are upset with us that your home is outside of our service area. We understand that can be frustrating. Due to increased demand for contracting services, we have had to shrink our service area to handle the volume of estimate requests.

09/12/2019

It went great! They are very professional and always arrived on time. They cleaned up well after themselves. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

09/12/2019

It was outstanding. They were very communicative, followed through on everything they said they gonna do, firendly, professional, respectful, clean, and quiet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the demo and pouring of concrete for the front step and walkway.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

09/05/2019

It was good. Attentive to details. Finished the job timely. Came to the job site timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some home improvements for me.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

09/01/2019

My new decks are beautiful. I have used BH Contracting for other projects and they have always done an excellent job. Owner Brad Wilson filled in for his lead carpenter who was on vacation. He recommended using Azek materials instead of wood because it stands up to inclement weather and needs no painting. He also advised wrapping the steps around the largest deck. His advice on both counts was spo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of 3 rotting decks, framing, deck joists, stairs and railings at back of house.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,picture framing,remodeling,deck cleaning,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

08/08/2019

Smooth as silk. Someone here daily to work on their part. Brad Wilson, owner of BH Contracting was very responsive to questions and fulfilled his promise to be in and out within three weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

Photo for BH Contracting Services Inc - 1513 128th Place NE, Bellevue, WA - 38050689

08/08/2019

It went like clockwork!!! Brad told me three weeks to complete the project and miraculously it was done three weeks to the day.. He had the nicest workers scheduled daily to accomplish another facet of gutting and remodeling my 1950's kitchen. BH Contracting is NOT one of those contractors that let you down. Brad came to inspect the progress and any time I had a question he was there to solve it. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total kitchen remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2018

06/20/2019

We are very happy with the remodeling work BH Contracting did for us. Brad provided a great alternate window design for our kitchen skywall that need to be replaced due to leakage. The resulting large new kitchen window with side windows that open is great. They also replaced our kitchen French doors to the deck with a sliding door that still looks like a French door, but is much more functional. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work completed included replacing a leaking kitchen skywall, kitchen French doors and a window over the kitchen sink. Additional work was performed to replace dry rotted wood paneling around garage doors.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

11/02/2018

BH Contracting was professional and prompt throughout the whole process. Both Brad and Joy were a pleasure to work with. I got the impression my job was smaller than the sorts of jobs they usually deal with, but I never felt like my project was a lower priority. Brad and his team worked quickly to get their work done ASAP before I moved in and the work was top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove/replace flooring + trim, carpentry on stairs, painting

CATEGORY flooring contractor,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2018

General contracting & remodel, additions, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, design build, interior design, drywall and remodel, and window, door, & trim replacement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal