Andonian Rug Services & Cleaning, Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2005

2021 130th Ave NE Ste F

Bellevue, WA 98005

The Andonian family has been in the rug business since 1929. The Andonian family has built a reputation of establishing long-term relationships and trust with their customers. Those values continue to be the guiding principles of Andonian Rugs today. With three generations of experience in the business, Andonian Rugs can provide the highest quality service and expertise in helping you select and care for your rugs. We are uniquely qualified for the delicate process of cleaning, repairing and restoring. Our employees are specially trained to treat each rug with the highest standards of care and workmanship. Every effort is made to ensure the best possible result for each rug. Financing; Ask for Details. For rug cleaning we will travel to the following: King-East, North & West Counties; Portions of King-South, Kitsap & Snohomish Counties. For sales & delivery we will travel the entire area. Please ask for details....

08/16/2017

Sandra M.

They did an excellent job of cleaning it. The fringe looked particularly nice afterwards.

Description of Work
We took in our beautiful traditional wool rug for cleaning.

Category oriental rug cleaning

05/03/2017

Jim F.

Great service.

Description of Work
Clean and repair runner

06/15/2016

JACQUELINE W.

Description of Work
Cleaned rugs

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

10/29/2015

Regina P.

04/21/2014

Amy H.

Terrific service when I dropped off and picked up. Advised me against paying them to make a small repair... told me I could easilly sew it myself. Very nice family business.

Description of Work
Cleaned an area rug

04/09/2014

Edward L.

I had a good experience. It went very well. They paid attention to detail and the rug looked great when they were finished. The only thing that bothered me was that they stepped on the rug at one point, but they didn't damage it. Otherwise, they were very professional and they returned the service on time.

Description of Work
Andonian Rug Services & Cleaning, Inc. washed a Finnish rug for me in January.

11/12/2012

kathleen N.

Really friendly people, good price, clean work space. Stellar

Description of Work
Had several oriental rugs cleaned.

03/21/2011

Joe T.

They also did a few repairs on our area rug that needed some stitching. They seemed to be pretty competent and have a lot of experience. They knew what they were doing. They were clean. I would recommend them to others and would use them again in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
I used Andonian Rug Services & Cleaning to clean a couple of area rugs.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

12/08/2010

Dwight R.

I hauled it to them, they cleaned it, called when done and dry, and I picked it up again.

Description of Work
Area rug cleaned

09/03/2009

Jennifer R.

I dropped the rug off, reviewed it with them in the warehouse to show them some areas I wanted clipped and cleaned. Came back about a week and a half later and my rug was waiting for me. They close at 4pm on Sat and I was worried I would be a few minutes late, so I called and they said they would wait for me a few minutes... luckily I made it on time but I appreciated their willingness to accommodate me! I have had them clean and appraise 2 rugs for me and was very happy. I will bringing a couple of rugs to them for repair soon!

Description of Work
Cleaned by Afghan rug and provided a formal appraisal. The cleaning is $1.95 per square foot and the formal appraisal is $75. There is an additional cost for potential animal stains, I dont remember what it was, but it was very reasonable.

06/04/2009

Bob U.

This is only place I use to clean my wool area rugs. They are extremely knowledgeable about all types (specializing in hand made wool) of area rugs and know how to clean them without excessive wear. They also repaired several damaged areas and almost made them disappear. I had them remove the fringe from one rug and it looked great.

Description of Work
Cleaning large and small area rugs. Repaired damage. Removed the fringe from one rug

05/12/2005

ANDREW C.

ANDONIAN DOES AN EXCELLENT JOB OF CLEANING ORIENTAL RUGS. THEY ARE NOT CHEAP, BUT THE PRODUCT IS SAFE. THEY WASH WITH WATER AND SAFE SOLVENTS AND SQUEEZE DRY EACH RUG. VERY GOOD WITH DIFFICULT PET STAINS.

Description of Work
ANDONIAN WASHES AND CLEANS AND REPAIRS ORIENTAL CARPETS AND RUGS ANP PACKAGES THEM FOR STORAGE. THEY ALSO TAKE RUGS ON CONSIGNMENT AND SELL RUGS.

05/11/2005

GERRY OR JEANA K.

THE RUGS CAME OUT GREAT. THEY NEEDED SOME REPAIR WORK, WHICH WAS DONE VERY NICELY. THE RUGS ARE VERY EXPENSIVE, AND THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB OF REPAIRING AND CLEANING THEM. MR. NUGENT HELPED US AND WENT BEYOND WHAT WAS NEEDED TO MAKE SURE THAT THE EXPENSIVE RUGS WERE NOT RUINED.

Description of Work
I HAD A SAROUK RUG AND TWO HAMADAN RUGS CLEANED AND REPAIRED BY THE COMPANY. WE ALSO HAD THEM CLEAN A CHINESE RUG AND A HOOKED RUG, AFTER HEARING GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE COMPANY FROM A FAMILY FRIEND. AFTER HEARING GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE COMPANY FROM A FAMILY FRIEND.

05/11/2005

EVEN WITH THE SPECIAL CARE NEEDED BY BOTH RUGS, THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB REPAIRING THE RUGS WITHOUT RUINING THEM. THE PRICES WERE A LITTLE HIGH, BUT FOR THESE RUGS AND FOR THE QUALITY OF WORK DONE, IT WAS WORTH IT.

Description of Work
I HAD THEM CLEAN AND REPAIR A SAROUK RUG AND TWO HAMADAN RUGS, BOTH WHICH ARE EXPENSIVE.

Vogel's Carpet

Vogel’s Carpet and Flooring has been the trusted source for your flooring needs since 1988. We offer a comprehensive selection of flooring products at reasonable prices, including carpet, area rugs, hardwood including refinishing, vinyl, luxury vinyl tile/planks, laminate, marmoleum, quartz countertops, and the latest in green products. Our commitment to our customers, our integrity, and the high standards we set for our sales team and installers sets Vogel’s apart from the competition. As a locally owned small business, we strive to provide excellent customer service and a variety of top quality products to meet the needs of any flooring project. We look forward to working with you!

Offers by Vogel's Carpet on Angi
    Green Plus Carpet Cleaning

= Do your carpets need attention? Does your carpet look overused and matted? Don’t waste the weekend scrubbing those stains out with a store bought carpet cleaner. Let us show you what our rotary cleaning system can do…It’s Simply incredible!!

Preferred Carpet Care

Welcome to Preferred Carpet Care. My name is Kevin Thompson, owner/operator of Preferred Carpet Care the home of “The Most Thorough Carpet Cleaner Ever” serving the greater Seattle metro area. Unlike many of the large commercial carpet cleaners I take pride in the service I perform. I am personally involved in every step of your service until you are 100% satisfied or it's “FREE”. I have extensive training & education in carpet cleaning techniques. You don’t have to worry about an inexperienced employee being sent to clean for you. I do all my own cleaning. That means you know exactly who you are dealing with. I believe you should expect the best and that’s what I deliver! I use a powerful truck mounted steam cleaning method of cleaning. This is the method recommended by the largest companies that make and warrantee carpets. Trained in the use of over 20 stocked specialty spot removal products I have the training, experience and equipment for the removal of most or your most difficult stains & dirt. I know how to return your carpet to a like new appearance. Owned & operated by Kevin Thompson. Additional email - preferredcarpetcare@hotmail.com

Offers by Preferred Carpet Care on Angi
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

Area Rug Sales and Service, Cleaning, Repair, Restoration, Storage and Appraisals. We also have a showroom at the Seattle Design Center. Trade Professionals as well as retail clients are welcome! (Open from 9-5 M-F). Contact Eric at 206-762-0323 with questions.

We do not offer wall-to-wall carpet cleaning.