AMERICAN ROSE GARDEN

• 05/06/2021

9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

5820 148 Pl se

Bellevue, WA 98006

American Rose Garden has been in business since 1991. Since then, we have worked hard to tailor to our client's lawn and home improvement needs. Our demeanor is and always will be friendly, personable,and, of course, professional. We take pride in what we do, and we've kept that positive mind frame since 1991, reflecting it back onto the work we've done for our former, current, and future clientele. It’s no wonder our clients keep and refer us to their friends, families, and coworkers year after year-we’re simply good at what we do....

lawn care (127)lawn & landscaping (78)hardscaping (29)tree service (23)mulch delivering (20)lawn treatment (11)pressure washing (6)fence company (4)landscape lighting (3)irrigation system (2)decks & porches (2)

04/01/2021

I have never seen such a great company before. They transformed my whole back garden. It was exceptional work and our garden is unrecognizable, idyllic in comparison with the way it was before. I can not recommend this company more highly! If there were infinite starts available this company would get them. I am very very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-turfing and laying a path. Adding rocks to define borders

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2021

Photo for AMERICAN ROSE GARDEN - 5820 148 Pl se, Bellevue, WA - 39275542

06/19/2019

Requested quote never heard from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed yard work

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

During the peak season I’m getting overwhelmed with emails so it’s easier to call me in case I’m not responding on email

06/19/2019

Tad is very responsive and easy to work with. He dealt with challenges (like access and parking) without a word of complaint. His price was fair, crew hard working, and overall job very well done. Will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total yard clean, lay down mulch.

12/03/2018

I called Tad from American Rose Garden last spring to discuss options to bring our lawn back to life as it was not looking the best! Tad arrived on time and was very easy to talk to. He was polite, personable and knowledgeable. He informed us of the pros and cons to option 1) re-seeding the entire lawn and option 2) laying sod. He kindly costed both methods out for us to help in our decision. Afte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New lawn installed, beds mulched and yard clean-up

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

07/20/2018

Excellent workers. Turned out beautiful and the design worked out perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2018

07/06/2018

they help building a rock retaining wall and a small segment of fence, it seems good enough for the price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
retaining wall and fence

CATEGORY fencing,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2018

11/06/2017

Very well. Tad was very personable, knowledgeable and took his time giving me suggestions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape evaluation and suggestion for front and back yards

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

10/13/2017

They are very professional and gave a lot of good insights. Very knowledgeable and experienced person. I am happy with the consultation and extent of ideas as they fit what we wanted. What we were aghast at were the prices quoted to landscape. They were wildly over what we were thinking of. This could be because we didn't know the prices or the landscaper is expensive -shrug-

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted our backyard landscaped and hence had called them for an evaluation.

CATEGORY fencing,landscaping,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2017

08/25/2017

They did a good job! They fully pulled out the vines and vine roots and no growth has come back. They were reasonably priced, arrived when they said they were going to and were easy to work with. We would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove a large section of ivy vines in our yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2017

08/23/2017

American Rose Garden did a excellent job. I would highly recommend them. Tad is a great communicator and I was always informed of what was going on and what was coming next. I have used American Rose Garden for 10 years . Not only does he do my personal residence but he does the landscaping on all my rental properties. I would not use anybody else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete tear out of front yard and new landscaping put in. New sprinklers and low-volt uplaighting as well.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,mulch,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

Landscape Maintenance. Lawn & Yard Work. Fencing. Deck & Patios. Pressure Washing. Stone & Brick Walkways & Retaining Walls.

Please call to ask for details

Check, Visa, MasterCard