Pinnacle Painting & Maintenance

Washington
Washington: Contractors

1507 SW 6th St

Battle Ground, WA 98604

Please call for more details.
Painting - Exterior Project- Deck staining

Painting - Exterior Project- Deck staining

house painting
Painting - Exterior Deck staining

We apply superior coatings on the interior or exterior of architectural structures. We provide handyman services and general maintenance to residential properties. Customer satisfaction is our main goal for any task we do. Our mission is to create a hassle-free experience, providing top notch work and always at a fair price. We want every customer to remember us as there contractor for life! ...

house painting (7)handyman (5)pressure washing (4)interior painting (3)wallpaper removal (1)plumbers (1)

10/11/2021

From start to Finnish was exceptionally pleased with they're work. So friendly and so prompt. They painted the exterior in the summer and we hired them again with no second thought! Our dinning room looks bigger and brighter!!

Description of Work
Dinning room paint

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 10/10/2021

10/05/2021

Austin and his team did a terrific job. Professional, on time , and excellent communication. Austin's quote was spot on, and he worked around my schedule that had some ups and downs. I would without hesitation recommend him and his entire crew to anyone looking to get work done.

Description of Work
Water damaged ceiling, interior painting 2 homes

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 08/01/2021

09/14/2021

My house had two bedrooms and two bathrooms that needed top to bottom paint, ceilings included. But first, the two bedrooms had many layers of paint OVER several different wallpapers. There were even wrinkles in these layers. What a mess! I was not up to this. Austin gave me a fair bid and worked with my schedule to get the job going. There was a level of communication, before they even started, that surpasses the average contractor. He and his crew were a delight to work with. They were positive, hard working, and as a customer, I've never felt so appreciated. The quality of the job they did is an easy five stars. Thanks guys, for a job perfectly done.

Description of Work
wallpaper removal and 4 rooms painted

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/14/2021

08/26/2021

Excellent, very professional, hard working, communicated well and went out of their way to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. My house is the handsomest in the neighborhood!

Description of Work
Exterior house pressure wash, painting, Caulking

Category handyman service,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

Review for Pinnacle Painting & Maintenance - 1507 SW 6th St, Battle Ground, WA - 39454844

08/25/2021

Pinnacle was easy to work with. Paid attention to detail and went out of their way to make sure the job was done right.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category handyman service,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

08/02/2021

Amazing! They showed up when they said they would and did a great job.

Description of Work
Handymen

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

07/02/2021

Hard Working People. Our House looks and feels brand new! Would Highly recommend to anyone to hire this company!

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

06/04/2021

Unlike most painters, they were able to paint just a few weeks after the estimate not months later. A day and a half and they were done!

Description of Work
Exterior Painted my metal pole barn

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

04/30/2021

Excellent experience! Austin is a friendly professional, who pays attention to every detail. He painted the whole house plus the trim and did not laugh at my bright color choices. My house looks wonderful.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

04/22/2021

It went fine. They did what they said they're gonna do and it was good. They were very professional and friendly

Description of Work
They delivered some appliances and installed a dishwasher. They replaced a rotted floor.

Category handyman service,plumbing

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

Residential Painting Interior/ Exterior Pressure Washing Drywall Repair Deck Repair Light Yard Maintenance Roofing Repair Line/ Parking Lot Striping Crawl Space Work

Plumbing Electrical HVAC Concrete Fencing If I cannot provide the service you need, I can find a subcontractor that can.

Visa, MasterCard, Check