Drainage Masters LLC

Washington: Contractors
12/21/2021

6703 NE 219th St

Battle Ground, WA 98604

Are you in need of sewer repair? Do you have standing water in your crawlspace, a soggy yard, wet basement, broken or clogged roof drains or driveway puddles? Do you need a new dry well, french drain or just some grading? Check out our website to see how we can help you or just give us a call. We can set up an appointment for a free estimate to give you a professional evaluation of your drainage needs. Drainage Masters will give you an effective plan of action, quality work and competitive prices. Our work comes with warranties that will be honored. Drainage Masters became a licensed general contractor in October 1996. In 2015, Seth Kenworthy became the sole owner and manager of Drainage Masters LLC. They are licensed, bonded and insured in both Oregon and Washington. Since the beginning of Drainage Masters in 1996, Seth has proven his ability to understand the often-complex technical details of solving drainage problems and of effectively and efficiently managing every project they do. Our service territory is primarily the Portland/Vancouver metro area but extends as far north as Chehalis, as far south as Salem and from the Cascades to the coast. Drainage Masters combines technical expertise, integrity, quality work, a strong customer service ethic, environmental consciousness and fair pricing to bring our customers the best contracting experience they can get. Our full service and quality work has resulted in many satisfied customers and welcome referrals. Not all drainage or water management projects are complicated. But whether they are or not, you can be sure that Drainage Masters can handle it. Their professional and courteous office staff will be happy to assist you in scheduling a free estimate and then follow up to schedule your project as quickly as possible. Drainage Masters is now offering full service sewer repair, give us a call today. Call Drainage Masters today!...

drain pipe installation (122)basement waterproofing (39)lawn & landscaping (8)excavating (7)plumbers (29)well & water pump repair (15)stone & gravel (7)gutter repair (6)foundation repair (2)irrigation system (2)concrete driveways (1)concrete repair (1)

06/15/2021

Our basement flooded in January 2021. Drainage Master was one of 3 estimates we obtained. Seth inspected the situation and suggested and exterior drainage system The our two estimates we for interior systems with a sump pump. The other two companies would not provide an estimate for and exterior system. Also the estimate did not include the cost to repair damage the installation of an interior sys...

Description of Work
Drainage system to water proof basement

Category pavers, gravel,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

Review for Drainage Masters LLC - 6703 NE 219th St, Battle Ground, WA - 39370451

05/05/2021

I had Drainage Masters come out to patch and seal three cracks in our basement and crawlspace foundation that leaked during heavy rain. The crew was on time, super polite, and shockingly efficient. I appreciated their attention to detail as we reviewed the scope of work, and how they ensured I was satisfied and had my questions answered before they left. I also couldn't believe how little dust the...

Description of Work
Foundation crack patching and exterior waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

Review for Drainage Masters LLC - 6703 NE 219th St, Battle Ground, WA - 39320297

07/25/2020

Great services by Drainage Masters LLC. They were awesome to every details. I really loved working with them.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 07/19/2020

08/12/2019

First of all, Seth came out when he said he would and looked at everything and within two days had prepared an estimate. He was reassuring that it wouldn't be a horrendous expense or process. Today the guys came out to do the work and they were prompt, friendly and hard-working. They cleaned up after everything was completed. I couldn't ask for anything more! The whole experience was terrific.

Description of Work
Window well had dirt and other debris (trash, bricks - of which I was unaware) cleaned out and dug down 2-3 feet and new drainage rock put into place.

Category excavators

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

03/12/2019

Excellent responsiveness and high quality work by the Drainage Masters team. They are experts and were able to efficiently do all of our work in one day. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Install a new french drain and dry well connected to gutters to stop water leaking into our basement. Replace and improve drainage of lawn.

Category landscaping,basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe

Work Completed On 03/07/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed]. You were a pleasure to work with. If you have any troubles - remember we warranty our workmanship and materials. Have a great year. The Team at Drainage Masters.

12/19/2018

The work completed was done a few weeks ago, very efficiently, and I believe quite excellent. Seth and his crew were immediately responsive to any questions regarding preparation, warranties, interventions used, & many other related issues for doing this major work on the house. I rarely ever do any reviews on any sites but when the quality is so Superior, I can't help myself here. I received a ha...

Description of Work
Resolve water seepage I In basement through i terror gutter system and sump pump as well as exterior work.

Category basement waterproofing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

Thank You [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you. If you need anything please give us a call.

02/21/2018

Project went great--estimator came out within reasonable time, estimator highly knowledgeable and professional, start job occurred within a reasonable amount of time, crew arrived on time and got right to work, project completed quickly, professionally, and system appears to be working well. I did receive a lower bid, but the timing of having that company perform the work wasn't reasonable for my ...

Description of Work
drywell installed to prevent water leaks penetrating basement walls/floor

Category basement waterproofing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 02/21/2018

Thank You [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business. If you have any issues with your work please let us know. We warranty our work and will be there to help you if needed.

02/12/2018

I had received a very high bid from M Leon Construction. I called Drainage Masters and they came up with a much simpler solution that cost literally 1/2 as much. Jordan, the estimator, was very smart and communicated clearly. The actual work crew was able to come within 1 month, a fast turnaround these days. The work crew showed up on time and was efficient. I had to double-check the work and poin...

Description of Work
French drains installed around our home and in under-house crawlspace.

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 04/03/2018

Thank You for the great review. We have taken your recommendation into consideration and have implemented a plan to make sure that the customer always feels that the project went as planned. Thank You for the honest review.

02/06/2018

They have been very good. Their price was good and they send out enough guys on a job so they can get it done in a day. Very nice guys and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I have used them twice for leaks in my basement.

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 11/17/2017

Thank You [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business. We warranty our work so if you have any issues be sure to give us a call.

01/08/2018

Went well. Although will not know the quality of the work until time has passed and able to assess whether the work fails or not.

Description of Work
French drain installation

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 12/29/2017

Thank You [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can be of help in the future or with any warranty issues.

Basements, French Drains, Bio Swales, Infiltration Trenches, Catch Basins, Roof Drain Systems, Crawl Spaces, Drywells, Sump Pumps, Footing Drains, Soggy Yards, Excavation, Trenching, Parking Pads, Roof Drain Systems, Grading, Terracing & Contouring, Retaining Walls, Sewer Repair, Pre-Sale Sewer Inspection