Chris Arndt Masonry & Chimney Restoration

Founded 1983 • With Angi since September 2005

Chris Arndt's Masonry, Inc. is a small, family owned company who has been in the masonry business for more than 35 years. We value our customers and make customer service our #1 priority. Our word is our bond and we stand behind our work. Feel free to call us for a quote, and if you are in our service area, we will try our best to get back to you within the week. Please contact us by phone or text, as this is our best source of communication....

None

N/A

Brick, stone, Repairs, etc message me for details.

I am here to serve you in all your masonry needs. Our vacuum system captures 90% of the dust and I will work with you in getting the job done right, on time, and on budget. After working for a masonry specialties company for 12 years they closed their doors. I have heard many times, "as one door closes another opens", and this has proven to be true for me. With help from my family and friends I opened my own company in 2012, Masonry Restoration Specialties. I strive to provide quality, craftsmanship, and excellence. I look forward to having the opportunity to serve you with your masonry projects.

New to Angie's list but have been in business over 15 years. Looking forward to providing excellent, quality work for ANGI members! Concrete - Pouring & Repair, Driveways, Masonry, Stamped and Decorative Concrete

01/15/2019

I'm the owner of archstone Masonry We service areas north of seattle and I have sent Chris many projects through the years and the customers that are out of our service area and I Refer them over to Chris. I have to say that after reading his rave reviews I will continue to do that! Keep up the great work Chris! Its really hard to find great, honest, hardworking masonry contractors anymore.

Description of Work
Needed a contractor south of Seattle

Category masonry

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind review. We appreciate your recommendations! Sincerely, Kathy Arndt Sec./Treasure

08/14/2018

It was good, clean and neat service He got the job done on time in just 1 day and then came back a few weeks later to apply weather sealing as we had agreed upon. Great service overall.

Description of Work
Removed old chimney and put up a new one

Category masonry

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

06/18/2018

Chris and team are thoughtful, wonderful communicaters, reasonably priced and do beautiful work. One of the best experiences have had with work done on our house. Already hired twice.

Description of Work
Partial chimney rebuild and front porch columns

Category masonry,chimney repair

03/24/2018

Replacement of chimney went very well and I am very pleased with the look. Previous chimney was leaking through mortar cracks and was faced with basalt rock. It would have been very expensive to tear down and replace and Chris suggested several brick colors, dropped them over for us to consider, and drew some pictures of replacement chimney to match mid century house and neighborhood. He also reus...

Description of Work
Replaced front chimney from roofline up.

Category masonry,chimney repair

11/12/2017

I contacted Mr. Arndt to speak about an inspection for a chimney leak. He provided a ton of input, advice, and guidance on steps I could take to troubleshoot the problem. He offered a couple solutions so that I could avoid needing to hire a professional. I was astonished at how much of his professional input he provided during an unscheduled, FREE phone call. I was very, very impressed by his comp...

Description of Work
Chimney leak consultation

Category chimney repair

Sorry, so long in responding to your review [Member Name Removed]. It is very much appreciated and we are so happy to have helped you with your problem. If you ever need something in the future, feel free to call and refer us to your friends.

Masonry, Brick, Block & Stone & Chimney Restoration.

Tile, cement, stucco