Cali Cleaners

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2008

Cali Cleaners can take on your biggest job, but you’ll always recognize the faces of your cleaning crew. We get to know you personally. That means we’ll remember all those little details that are so important from what type of cleaning products you prefer to what lights to leave on when we’re done. We do not use subcontractors. We do not give prices over the phone we prefer go to your place to give you a free estimates because we know every place is different and we want to know what are your necesities. Routine Cleaning, Weekly, Bi-Weekly & One Time Jobs. “We treat each home and office as if it were our own. We are specialists in Residential and Commercial Cleaning Services. Licensed # 602-985-799-Bonded and Insured Our work is very personalized 8 Years of Experience We provide very high quality house cleaning and janitorial services A Family Business MAY CONTACT US BY PHONE OR E-MAIL. We offer free estimates Monday thru Friday after 6:30 pm....

Handy House Cleaning

Artisan Window & Gutter

Fully Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. In operation since 2005. FREE ESTIMATES. No payment needed until you're satisfied with our work. Window Washing, Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Repair, Gutter and Downspout Installation, Gutter Guard Installation, Roof Cleaning, Moss Removal, Moss Treatment.

J&M Window Cleaning

J&M Window Cleaning is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business. We offer free estimates and would love to take a look at your home today. Call or click for an estimate today!

04/22/2019

Olga has cleaned for me for 15 years. A couple of the people on her team have been with her for a long time. She looks after her employees and they always do a great job. I highly recommend Cali Cleaners if you're looking for a trustworthy, honest housecleaning service.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

09/15/2018

Had to email twice to get a response. Set a day to come to the house for a review and bid. She called and told me she would be 40 minutes late. Told me the price and we agreed. She said she would call me and let me know the time and date they would clean. She didn’t have her calendar with her. Never heard from her again. She was very polite.

Description of Work
Nothing was done.

Category house cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed], Unfortunately this week 2 of my girls have been sick and I got the virus from them too. That's the reason why I haven't tell you what day we can go and take care of your house. I am sorry for the miscommunication. I apologize for the inconvenience

06/14/2018

Cali Cleaners cleans every two weeks. They are excellent. They arrive on time, clean all the major areas of the house, and do so efficiently and quickly. It is so nice to come home to a clean home. Olga, the owner, accompanies the team; and, in the rare instance, when she can't, she calls to let us know and check that that is okay with us. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cali Cleaners cleans all the major living areas of our home: living room, family room, three bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, and master bedroom.

02/13/2018

my mother is selling her home and needed a crew to clean her house from top to bottom. i live out of town, so arranged olga's cleaning service via phone. she returned my calls every time i left a message and was prompt with her response. the house was cleaned thoroughly and my family was pleased. her crew was in and out in 3 hours, so the bill was reasonable. our appointment was set for 2:00, but ...

Description of Work
move out cleaning

01/08/2018

Olga and her team do a terrific job. It’s great to come home after a long day to a clean home. My son looks forward to seeing the creative ways they organize the stuffed animals on his bed :)

Description of Work
Cali Cleaners regularly cleaned our moderately sized home for the past year+.

Category house cleaning

Janitorial & House Cleaning Services. Whole House Deep Cleaning. Move In & Move Out Cleaning. Construction Clean Up. Rental Cleaning & New Tenants Preparation.