Cali Cleaners

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2008

PO Box 142

Auburn, WA 98071

Cali Cleaners can take on your biggest job, but you’ll always recognize the faces of your cleaning crew. We get to know you personally. That means we’ll remember all those little details that are so important from what type of cleaning products you prefer to what lights to leave on when we’re done. We do not use subcontractors. We do not give prices over the phone we prefer go to your place to give you a free estimates because we know every place is different and we want to know what are your necesities. Routine Cleaning, Weekly, Bi-Weekly & One Time Jobs. “We treat each home and office as if it were our own. We are specialists in Residential and Commercial Cleaning Services. Licensed # 602-985-799-Bonded and Insured Our work is very personalized 8 Years of Experience We provide very high quality house cleaning and janitorial services A Family Business MAY CONTACT US BY PHONE OR E-MAIL. We offer free estimates Monday thru Friday after 6:30 pm....

04/22/2019

Genevieve W.

Olga has cleaned for me for 15 years. A couple of the people on her team have been with her for a long time. She looks after her employees and they always do a great job. I highly recommend Cali Cleaners if you're looking for a trustworthy, honest housecleaning service.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

09/15/2018

Jeanne B.

Had to email twice to get a response. Set a day to come to the house for a review and bid. She called and told me she would be 40 minutes late. Told me the price and we agreed. She said she would call me and let me know the time and date they would clean. She didn’t have her calendar with her. Never heard from her again. She was very polite.

Description of Work
Nothing was done.

Category house cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed], Unfortunately this week 2 of my girls have been sick and I got the virus from them too. That's the reason why I haven't tell you what day we can go and take care of your house. I am sorry for the miscommunication. I apologize for the inconvenience

06/14/2018

Robin H.

Cali Cleaners cleans every two weeks. They are excellent. They arrive on time, clean all the major areas of the house, and do so efficiently and quickly. It is so nice to come home to a clean home. Olga, the owner, accompanies the team; and, in the rare instance, when she can't, she calls to let us know and check that that is okay with us. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cali Cleaners cleans all the major living areas of our home: living room, family room, three bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, and master bedroom.

02/13/2018

jan S.

my mother is selling her home and needed a crew to clean her house from top to bottom. i live out of town, so arranged olga's cleaning service via phone. she returned my calls every time i left a message and was prompt with her response. the house was cleaned thoroughly and my family was pleased. her crew was in and out in 3 hours, so the bill was reasonable. our appointment was set for 2:00, but crew did not arrive until 3:00, that was the only hiccup re; service, but was not a huge issue. the weather and traffic in seattle can be unpredictable, so it was totally understandable.

Description of Work
move out cleaning

01/08/2018

Tom M.

Olga and her team do a terrific job. It’s great to come home after a long day to a clean home. My son looks forward to seeing the creative ways they organize the stuffed animals on his bed :)

Description of Work
Cali Cleaners regularly cleaned our moderately sized home for the past year+.

11/13/2017

Danny C.

Olga and her staff always leave my house sparkling! I've had other house cleaning services, but none have provided consistently great service like Olga does. I would highly recommend Cali Cleaners. They are dependable, always on time and consistently provide great service.

Description of Work
Olga and her professional staff have cleaned my house every other week for the past 7 years. She and her staff are always professional and competent. I feel completely comfortable having her and her staff in my house when I am not at home. She brings all her own equipment and cleaners and supplies. Olga is very detail oriented and always remembers any special instructions I have for cleaning.

08/27/2014

Natalie P.

I received a call from Olga. She's a lovely woman but can't help to think she's overwhelmed. She set up a day to do an estimate and said she may not make it but would call if she ran into an issue. I never received a call from her and figured she got caught up which I was ok with. I called her the next day and we made another appointment for Monday. Needless to say she didn't show nor did I get a phone call. I'm sure she does excellent work and was really looking forward to having the opportunity to work with her but her business practice needs a little work. I'm sorry Olga I would have moved to give you a great review but you may need to hirer someone to help you. Thanks

Description of Work
Never showed

03/29/2014

Julia M.

I gave her my address and phone number! Wish I hadn't!!!

Description of Work
She didn't show up!

Category house cleaning

Hello dear [removed members name], I am sorry you feel that way about my business, but I called you and left you a message letting you know that I was running late that day from work with my team and that I would like to reschedule the appointment we had for an estimate at your place.

03/06/2014

Michael D.

No one from this company came to give us an estimate after multiple phone calls. Not sure what happened.

11/09/2013

Tracie J.

olga and crew are wonderful! very thourough! absolutely no complaints! olga is a great person, too! excellent job!!!! very, very happy with the service!

Description of Work
complete cleaning, throughout entire house.

Handy House Cleaning

We Do Windows

Telephone quotes are provided free based on customer descriptions. Workers will verify price and get customer approval before starting work. All workers are covered by Workers Compensation. Payment is expected upon completion of work and can be made by check, cash, Visa, Mastercard or American Express.

Offers by We Do Windows on Angi
    J&M Window Cleaning

J&M Window Cleaning is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business. We offer free estimates and would love to take a look at your home today. Call or click for an estimate today!

Janitorial & House Cleaning Services. Whole House Deep Cleaning. Move In & Move Out Cleaning. Construction Clean Up. Rental Cleaning & New Tenants Preparation.