ALL AMERICAN CHIMNEY SERVICE

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2005

4.4

License # allamcs044nk Payment is expected upon completion of work, unless otherwise arranged prior...

CT Masonry

Masonry Restoration Specialties LLC

I am here to serve you in all your masonry needs. Our vacuum system captures 90% of the dust and I will work with you in getting the job done right, on time, and on budget. After working for a masonry specialties company for 12 years they closed their doors. I have heard many times, "as one door closes another opens", and this has proven to be true for me. With help from my family and friends I opened my own company in 2012, Masonry Restoration Specialties. I strive to provide quality, craftsmanship, and excellence. I look forward to having the opportunity to serve you with your masonry projects.

We Do Windows

Telephone quotes are provided free based on customer descriptions. Workers will verify price and get customer approval before starting work. All workers are covered by Workers Compensation. Payment is expected upon completion of work and can be made by check, cash, Visa, Mastercard or American Express.

Offers by We Do Windows on Angi

12/03/2019

Excellent! Owner worked me into his busy schedule. Replacement quickly completed.

Description of Work
Replace rear refactory on wood burning fireplace

Category chimney repair

06/25/2019

I contacted Deanna and Kathy returned my call once she had Paul's schedule to come out, take a look and give me a bid. He came prepared with brochures and pictures and he offered his business card. I say this because the 2 other bidders appeared with less concern and suggested websites I could look at if I needed more info. No business cards. I was impressed w/Paul's professionalism and understand...

Description of Work
replace existing fireplace and chimney chase cover and collar

Category masonry,chimney caps,fireplaces

05/27/2019

The service tech was on time and quickly performed the required service. He thoroughly cleaned the glass that was black with soot. He adjusted the settings to avoid soot accumulation in the future. He also relit the pilot light.

Description of Work
gas fireplace cleaning and service

Category fireplaces,gas logs

10/24/2017

The owner, Paul, serviced my fireplaces and he was excellent - very professional and informative. This was my first time using this company, and it's clear these folks know their fireplaces. Much better servicing than when the furnace companies did it, and Paul gave me better advice and pricing on a new blower for one of the fireplaces, so I will be having them install it.

Description of Work
Clean and check two gas fireplaces.

Category fireplaces,gas logs

08/21/2017

Very well. The craftsmanship was excellent and professional.

Description of Work
Install 2 gas fireplace inserts, repair 2 chimneys, replace 2 chimney caps, extend gas line, replace brick fireplace with stone fireplace with mantle, mount one large screen TV above mantle, reroute & hide wiring for TV.

Category masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

THIS SERVICE PROVIDER SPECIALIZES IN SMOKE AND DOWNDRAFT PROBLEMS, CHIMNEY SWEEPING, FURNACE FLUE SWEEPING, GLAZED CREOSOTE REMOVAL, CHIMNEY CAPS, CROWN REPAIR, FLASHING, TUCKPOINTING, MASONRY REPAIRS, WATERPROOFING, GAS AND OIL FLUE LINING OR RELINING, NEW FIREPLACE AND MASONRY CHIMNEY CONSTRUCTION, AND WOOD BURNING STOVES, INSERTS OR FREE STANDING, ZERO CLEARANCE FIREPLACES, SEE THROUGH FIREPLACES, GAS STOVES, AND GAS LOGS, GAS FIREPLACE INSERTS,OUTDOOR LIVING SPACES, CONCRETE AND TILE, SIDING

Electrical work, furnace DUCT cleaning