AgriShop Ace Hardware

Founded 1975 • With Angi since June 2005

We are a small family owned and operated hardware and garden center in the Pacific Northwest. We have been in business since 1975. We have two locations in Auburn and Tacoma. We offer a full line of power equipment, hardware, and nursery supplies. Both locations also have a full selection of small engine parts and a small engine repair shop. Stop by and check us out! ...

ALPHA BUILDING AND SERVICES LLC

ALPHA BUILDING AND SERVICES LLC

Call now at (253) 442-5384! Expert handy man, with the passion to repair, build, and complete any project with care and precision. I provide free estimates. Family owned and operated. Servicing Seattle and surrounding areas.

05/22/2014

I took the mower in on a Saturday. The salesperson told me the shop would call me by Tuesday to let me know what they found. I didn't hear from them, but noticed on Thursday they had called my cell phone. They did not leave a message. Why would they make the call, but not bother to leave any sort of message? What sort of customer service is that? So I had to go about tracking them down. When I got...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my gas powered lawn mower in because it was running very rough after the winter and finally wouldn't start at all. Mower is just over a year old.

06/18/2012

I give them an A.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AGRISHOP LAWN INC & EQUIPMENT CENTERS did a repaire service on my riding mower.

09/25/2005

IT WAS REPAIRED CORRECTLY AND HAS WORKED EVER SINCE. UNFORTUNATELY, IT DID TAKE QUITE A NUMBER OF WEEKS TO ACTUALLY BE REPAIRED, AS I TOOK IT IN DURING A BUSY PART OF THE SEASON. BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT IT WAS REPAIRED CORRECTLY AND HAS WORKED EVER SINCE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAD THEM REPAIR MY LAWN MOWER. IT WAS NOT STARTING, AND I SUSPECTED A BROKEN KEY IN THE ENGINE/TRANSMISSION ASSEMBLY, SINCE THAT HAD BROKEN ONCE BEFORE.

09/22/2005

IT COSTS 75.00 FOR THE ACTUAL TUNE-UP LABOR, PLUS THE COST OF PARTS. IT SEEMED PAINFULLY EXPENSIVE TO ME, BUT I THINK IT IS FAIRLY STANDARD. THE SERVICE IN THE STORE WAS TERRIBLY SLOW, NOT ENOUGH WORKERS TO ACCOMMODATE THE NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS. BUT ONCE I FINALLY WAS SERVED, THEY WERE FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL ENOUGH.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WE HAD THEM TUNE UP OUR LAWN MOWER WHICH WAS MOSTLY IN GOOD REPAIR, BUT JUST NEEDED A SHARPENED BLADE AND GENERAL CLEANING.

09/10/2005

I ORDERED THE MULCHING KIT OVER THE PHONE AT THE AGRISHOP. THEY FORGOT TO CALL ME TO TELL ME THE PART HAD ARRIVED. I BROUGHT THEM THE MOWER AND IT WAS DONE EARLIER THAN THEY SAID IT WOULD BE. THEY HAD SOME TROUBLE FINDING THE MULCHING KIT WHEN I ARRIVED AT THE STORE. THEY SEEMED A LITTLE BIT DISORGANIZED, BUT OVERALL THEY DID A GOOD JOB.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WE HAD A MULCHING KIT INSTALLED ON OUR HONDA LAWN MOWER. I HAD TO BRING THE LAWN MOWER TO THE SHOP TO GET THIS INSTALLED.

Lawn Mower & Power Tool Repair, Greenhouses/Nurseries