CD Paver Management

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
cccdpavpm814pc

10717 99th Ave NE

Arlington, WA 98223

Paving, Hardscaping, Patio, Driveways, Walkways, Fireside, Retaining Walls.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

CD Paver Management is a locally owned and operated company, Licensed Bonded and Insured. We are a premier installer and designer of paving stones and retaining walls for commercial and residential projects. Our staff is fully trained in craftsmanship and we offer on-going training to ensure our expertise in this fast growing industry. We only offer the best products available. We offer the highest industry standards are used on your project. With superior service you have come to expect from an industry leader, Brick Paver & Landscaping LLC. is proud to provide top tier customer care for each and every valued client. With free estimates and an extensive inventory of cutting edge paving products, we have built a loyal clientele through reliable craftsmanship....

hardscaping (141)Patios (65)stone & gravel (31)lawn & landscaping (30)drain pipe installation (18)masonry (13)driveway pavers (7)outdoor kitchens (4)pressure washing (3)tree service (1)lighting (1)

04/09/2022

JESSE G.

This review is for the preliminary process I had with CD Paver Management. The day the initial estimate took place I met Cary and Rueben. I immediately knew this was the company I wanted to work with. We discussed a preliminary plan and a general overview of options, which was followed up by an estimate a few days later. The estimate was competitive with another estimate I had received and better than a couple others I had received (I had 4 estimates total). I chose CD Pavement Management over the other competitive company because I trusted in the quality of this company over the other company. After the estimate, I met with Cary to refine the plan. Part of the plan was to remove a 900 SF deck (very large deck) and a rock wall along with other aesthetics such as lights, a bench and a circular area for a fire pit. The way payment works for this company works is you pay 50% of the project cost upfront and then the other 50% when the project is complete, and you are 100% satisfied in the work. At the time of this review, I have paid the 50% of the project cost and my deck has been removed. After the removal of the deck, it was noticed that my foundation has an elevation jump in it. This is the reason for my initial review - CD Paver Management will work with you and adapt to changes as the project progresses. In my case, we will now create a tiered system to match the foundation of my house. This is an excellent quality in a company, and this is what I believe separates CD Paver Management from other companies (in addition to the quality of the workmanship, which I will soon experience and am confident in). This change will come as a change order. I am totally excited for this project - more excited than any other home project I have experienced by far. I have been taking photos and videos of the entire project and will share them as an edit in this review or a separate review for project workmanship of this company. I am not adding a project cost to this review because every project is unique and for that reason - cost should not be a deciding factor. This company is the company that you will want to hire for your hardscaping needs, I have no doubt in my mind.

Description of Work
Backyard Hardscape (Preliminary Review)

Category lighting,masonry,pavers, gravel,drain pipe,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 04/09/2022

02/25/2022

Maarten V.

Really well. Crew was top notch. They cleaned up every day. And built a really nice wall.

Description of Work
Retaining wall

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 02/24/2022

Greg B.

CD Pavers did an excellent job from inception to finish. They were accommodating to design changes as things evolved and were wonderful to work with. They also worked smoothly with the other contractors.

Description of Work
Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers

Category hardscaping,patios

Joe C.

C and D Pavers came highly recommended from friends and they delivered. Did an amazing job on our driveway, front walkway and a planter they designed and built. Super friendly and professional. Couldn't be happier. Tons of compliments from the neighbors. Friends across the street just had their driveway and walkway done after seeing ours, and it looks great too! Thank you Cary, George and Jonny, great work!

Description of Work
Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers

Review for CD Paver Management - 10717 99th Ave NE, Arlington, WA - 39630988

Lisa K.

The team was on time, thorough, precisely, and cleaned up after themselves well. The job is done beautifully and I am getting compliments. I would not hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers

02/16/2022

Rema A.

Excellent in every way! Description of project plan by the owner (Cary) was detailed and clear. We were able to fully understand the expected step by step process, materials to be used and estimated timeline. The crew that worked on the project was experienced, and each day completed significant amount of work. Removal of the old driveway and walkway was expertly done. At specific points of the day, the lead crew member would let us know what to expect for next steps or next day. The design, and end product of our new driveway and walk way is beautifully done.

Description of Work
Driveway , walk way and porch pavers installed. Included removal of old asphalt driveway, walkway and porch

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,pressure washing,drain pipe,hardscaping

Work Completed On 02/14/2022

01/19/2022

Tom S.

Excellent cd paver management did a beautiful job we had are entire backyard done in pavers. cary and his crew were great to work with.the cost of this job was way less then that of there competitors .I would fully recommend cd paver management to every one they do beautiful work. Thomas singleton

Description of Work
Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers

Category hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 01/18/2022

12/17/2021

Shannon D.

I can’t say enough good things about the experience and value working with Cary and his team from CD System Pavers. We had a very large project and they were quick to get us on the schedule and worked amazingly fast and around record rain this Fall. The crew led by Roger is terrific. They are experts and come up with beautiful solutions to challenges. They were very reliable and super great when I wanted to make a slight shift after seeing the plan on paper come to life. I am busy and work from home and they were super respectful of our time and scheduled progress walkthroughs and chats which was excellent. Roger is super effective and efficient— I would just say a list of things, but he would remember everything and take care of it. Also they keep strong and open communication throughout the project. Best service I have had in a really long time, if ever. Pricing is also very competitive so I feel like we got a great return on our investment. I would definitely hire them again for a future project.

Description of Work
Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers

Work Completed On 12/17/2021

12/15/2021

Caroline L.

Cary & team were amazing! They got the job done on time and on budget — and the retaining wall looks AMAZING! It was exactly what I wanted to level the back of my yard. Hoping to hire them again for my front yard and driveway! Truly above & beyond service from a fantastic work crew!

Description of Work
Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers

Work Completed On 12/17/2021

12/15/2021

Aparajita F.

CD Paver Management is awesome! They spent hours with me going over the design and gave me tons of fantastic advice. They were the only ones who went to the trouble of making a detailed drawing of the design in addition to the estimate — which was as good or better than the rest. The crew did an amazing job, the result is absolutely impeccable!

Description of Work
Hardscaping & Pavers

Category drain pipe,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 08/01/2021

Patios, Curbstones, Pavers,Retaining Walls, & Step Systems, Pavers Repair, Stone Repair, Pressure Washing, Pressure Wash Re-sand & Seal

Fencing, Concrete, Stamped Concrete, Masonry