Bill's Lock & Key

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2008

1614 26th Cir

Anacortes, WA 98221

Established in 2004, Bill's Lock & Key is a mobile locksmith serving Anacortes and the surrounding areas. We provide residential and business locksmithing, and security services from the repair of a single mailbox key to servicing a large apartment complex. We're here to assist in all of your security needs! At Bill's Lock & Key attention to detail and quality of service are the primary goals of our business. All work is 100% guaranteed to your satisfaction. We install and service all types of residential and commercial hardware, including knob sets, lever sets, handle sets and deadbolts. We make new keys, install and repair new and old locks and point of entry electronic locks. We also design, install and maintain master key systems. Free estimates and onsite consultations are available, and we can suggest and research the best hardware choices for your home or office. Bill's Lock & Key is a locally owned business (in Anacortes). We are licensed, bonded and insured in the state of Washington and a member of the Northwest Locksmith Association. Award winning. Additional email - bill@bills-lock-key.com....

08/09/2020

John O.

I locked my new electric bike with a kryptonite lock and could not unlock it last week at Walgreens in Anacortes. I called several locksmiths. Most did not answer nor did they return my call when I left a voicemail. One referred me to Bill. He returned my call almost immediately. He could not come that evening but met me the following morning. When we met he told me he had stopped by Walgreens to check out the situation with my bike. It took him about 15 minutes to cut the lock and he only charged $20.00! I HIGHLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY recommend Bill if you need a locksmith or locks. He is extremely professional, works well within the COVID-19 guidelines, i.e. wears a mask, and is very reasonable regarding his rates. I have already recommended him to several friends.

Description of Work
Unlock the kryptonite lock on my electric bike

11/29/2017

Shannon J.

Fantastic! Very thorough job and no complaints since it was done over a month ago.

Description of Work
We have 3 outside door locks and they are all different makes and keys. We had them rekeyed to match each other and are all usable without replacing any hardware.

08/06/2017

Cindy C.

.............................................................................

Description of Work
.......................................................................

05/01/2017

Sean H.

Great. Very punctual and reasonably priced for a secure mailbox lock replacement

Description of Work
Mailbox lock replacement

04/11/2017

Lisa G.

I kept his name because he was good. He just helped us out by encouraging us to put both the front door and the back door on the same key, both deadbolt and lower. So, you just need one key for that house instead of for the backdoor, the deadbolt. It is a rental.

Description of Work
This was for locksmith services.

02/03/2017

Kathryn W.

EXCELLENT! From the time I contacted Bill with my detailed research and questions about locks and other security measures, Bill was extremely patient and kind. He took my concerns seriously, did follow up and got back to me quickly, and answered my questions in detail (even before he came to do the job). He arrived on time for the job. He takes pride in his work and did an awesome job. He also helped me with another issue on another door and fixed it free of charge. I can't recommend him highly enough!

Description of Work
New deadbolt and other door security measures.

01/29/2017

Srini R.

There really wasn't much fixing required. What happened before we contacted Bill for his expertise and services? Without giving away any information, the previous locksmith had quoted us a high price to fix the lock. What happened after we contacted Bill? Bill spent 5 mins and realized that the issue was not with the lock or the locking mechanism and that the lock was jammed because of a loose rosette. At every step he explained what he did so that we could figure out the issue the next time it happened. It was a learning experience and we got the issue resolved quickly. I would definitely recommend Bill and his team.

Description of Work
We needed the locks in our house fixed.

Category locksmith

Thanks [Member Name Removed]- I enjoyed meeting you both, and I'm glad it was a simple fix for your locks. Take care- Bill

11/21/2016

Richard N.

I recommend Bill’s Lock and Key highly and would certainly use his services again.

Description of Work
I had tried to obtain a keyless front door lock from another locksmith and was unsuccessful. I called Bill’s Lock and Key mid-afternoon on a Friday. Bill ordered the lock parts and installed them Saturday afternoon. He was prompt, professional, and efficient. During the installation, he found problems with the previous lock installation, which he fixed at no extra charge. The total charge was less than the previous locksmith’s quote for the parts only.

Category locksmith

Thanks for your kind review. I really enjoyed meeting you and helping solve the keypad problem. Best- Bill

11/18/2016

Shannon S.

Everything went great! Bill showed up on time (even called to say he could come a little early!). He finished the work within about an hour and did an excellent job. He provided me with three sets of keys at no extra charge.

Description of Work
We needed three of our doors re-keyed (included deadbolt and handle) in our new home.

02/26/2016

John R.

Bill is very genuine and a professional at his trade, I can only agree with all the other great reviews he has on here!

Description of Work
Replaced one lock and serviced another

BILLSLK911C6
    Washington State
    Washington State Department of Labor and Industries
    02/12/2019
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Re-keying of existing locks, lock sales, lock sales, installation, and service, new locks and deadbolts, including lever sets, knob and handle sets, high security locks, master key systems, lockout rescue, electronic lock sales and installation, desk, file cabinet and mail box locks, key duplication on location, residential & commercial.

No automotive offered.