DistribuDoors

Founded 1985 • With Angi since April 2005

421 Warde St

Algona, WA 98001

DistribuDoors was formed in 1985 in Kent, Washington and currently has an office and showroom in Algona. DistribuDoors is proud to serve the Puget Sound and we are so grateful for the reputation our loyal customers have helped us build over the last 30 years. Whether you are building a new home, remodeling, or just need to replace an existing garage door, DistribuDoors will provide you with great customer service, quality installation AND superior products. Our team consists of the most knowledgeable and experienced technicians in the industry. The owner of the company still answers phones, meets with customers, and is here to ensure your experience with DistribuDoors is always excellent! We work hard to earn your business, respect, and loyalty. Our complete package of service, installation, warranties, and products will make you glad you chose DistribuDoors....

11/01/2019

Joyce and Bruce R.

Very efficient and professional process with excellent results. Complete explanations were given as to operation and maintenance of the new automatic openers. This same company installed our new garage doors some months ago and did an excellent job there as well. These people know what they are doing and are very personable, proficient, and affordable. You won't be disappointed if you hire them!

Description of Work
Installed replacements for our two garage-door openers

Category garage doors

Wow, thank you very much! We really appreciate the review!

09/28/2019

heather M.

Fixed the door so it would close all the way.

Description of Work
Garage door maintenance

06/16/2019

Andrew and Emily M.

Very good work and excellent customer service. Our garage door opening is in an old brick garage so it’s not perfectly square. The installer measured trim and seals to make it look square and fit in well. Our remote opener broke so he reprogrammed a new one for us for free. They were also flexible with timing and even accommodated us when we accidentally ordered the wrong color.

Description of Work
New garage door and installation

Category garage doors

Happy to help! Thanks very much for the kind words!

04/21/2019

Nadine S.

Shopped around to replace both doors as one broke. Distribudoors was lower cost with better insulation than at least two other bids. Appointment made to review the job, to get measurements and owner input. We made an appointment for install and all went as expected, until the job was done. The install was not done as discussed and we had no paperwork to prove it. Distribudoors honored the conversation, came out within a couple weeks and pulled out the double spring install and put in the single. The technician also had noticed a problem with one of the panels and replaced that panel without us having to address it. I recommend Distribudoors.

Description of Work
Replace two 30+ year old garage doors

Category garage doors

Thanks so much for the wonderful review [Member Name Removed]!

03/26/2019

Oswald N.

I used Angie's List to narrow down the companies I wanted to work with. Ron contacted me via the mail app on Angie's List and we set a time to talk. He helped me to narrow down my choices to a Liftmaster 8365W-267. He was great to work with and offered me the best price for the opener and installation When John V arrived today to review with me the installation. I didn't realize that the Liftmaster 8365W-267 had lights that faced front to back, which wouldn't work in my space. John was great in going over options and helping me to narrow down to Lifemaster 8550-265. It was belt driven instead of chain and also has a battery backup. The installation went smoothly and John serviced my door and springs all as a part of the service - something that other vendors wanted to charge more for. As a result, I had him replace my worn out rollers as an additional service. My wife then asked me, "Did the garage door close? I didn't hear anything" And neither will the person sleeping above the garage. I loved working with this company and recommend them for your next garage door opener installation.

Description of Work
New Garage Door Opener

Category garage doors

Thank you very much for the kind words! I am so glad that our team here at Distribudoors was able to exceed your expectations!

01/29/2019

bruce O.

The DD guy (AJ) fixed one sensor in about 10 seconds just by adjusting where it pointed. He had to install a new bracket for the other sensor, as well as run a new set of leads from the sensor to the opener. He also lubed both doors and now they're almost silent. Awesome!

Description of Work
Two garage doors had sensor eye problems.

Category garage doors

Glad to help, and thank you for the great review!

01/29/2019

Alec W.

Technician Dusty arrived on time, provided excellent and great repair service. I would recommend DistribuDoors for any future garage job.

Description of Work
replaced garage torsion spring and a pair of cables

Category garage doors

Thanks so much for the recommendation [Member Name Removed]!

01/11/2019

Chester E.

Great repairs were made quickly at a reasonable price

Description of Work
broken spring repair and safety mechanism adjustment

11/30/2018

Chester E.

Very well. The technician arrived on time, was competent, had the necessary parts and completed the repair quickly at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Broken spring resulting in the door opener becoming inoperative

Category garage doors

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

10/27/2018

gary P.

VERY PLEASED WITH THE WORK. I WOULD USE THIS SERVICE IF I NEED REPAIR IN THE FUTURE.

Description of Work
LEVEL AND FIX GAP UNDER GARAGE DOOR ENDFLOOR WAS NOT LEVEL REPLACED ALL ROLLERS.

Category garage doors

Thanks so much for your review, and we are glad you had a great experience!

09/12/2018

Jackie S.

Heather was fabulous to work with. She came out and gave us a professional bid on getting our garage doors replaced. She was very friendly and knowledgeable as well as helpful with all our questions. I would definitely work with this company!

Description of Work
New garage doors

09/12/2018

PAUL S.

I am very pleased with the job. The tech was on time, friendly, and efficient. He replaced both springs, adjusted and lubed the rollers and other moving parts, and made sure everything worked properly. The cost was less than I was expecting! Two thumbs up!

Description of Work
Broken garage door spring

Category garage doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate the kind words!

07/23/2018

Kevin M.

The crew was punctual and very professional and friendly. My car was stuck in the garage after the garage door spring broke. I needed service immediately and they were there right away. We opted to have all 3 of our garage doors serviced as they were past their lifetime and wanted to avoid future emergencies. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Garage door hardware repair

Category garage doors

Thanks so much for the nice review! I'm glad Distribudoors was able to free your car in a timely manner!

06/23/2018

Jennifer A.

DistribuDoors are awesome! From the initial call to the super friendly receptionist to the professional dispatcher Ron, it was a great experience. On the day of my service, dispatch called me to let me know that the installer John V. would be running a little late as some of his service calls went longer than expected. When John arrived, he was high energy and certainly didn’t let on that his day didn’t go as planned. John thoroughly assessed our situation (needed to replace broken springs and cables) but he also recommended that we replace our rollers too. We really appreciated that John took the time to recommend the rollers as our door now goes up much more smoothly. John did a tremendous job and you can also tell that John is a kind person and truly loves what he does – he is a wonderful ambassador for DistribuDoors!

Description of Work
Replace springs and safety cables

Category garage doors

Thank you for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]! Our team at Distribudoors strives to be the best at what we do, and kudos are always appreciated!

01/08/2018

Wayne K.

DistribuDoors did an excellent job. They arrived on time and had the new door installed beautifully in just a couple of hours. It has been in place now a couple of months and is working perfectly.

Description of Work
Removal and replacement of an existing garage door.

12/29/2017

Kathleen S.

The whole process was smooth. Unfortunately, our old door was an older Distribudoors style that they no longer carry, but Heather Huffer suggested replacing the panels only on the original framework and opener, which $aved us a lot. We wanted to see the window up close so we went to the showroom in Auburn, WA.

Description of Work
Replaced a windowless, damaged single door with a new door with a top row of art deco style windows

12/22/2017

Murry P.

Had an emergent problem and they fit me in! John V did a terrific job of diagnosing and repairing the problem; and of recommending and accomplishing changes to improve the systems safety and reliability. He was a great educator; helping me manage the system’s preventative maintenance in the future and giving ideas about upgrades when I’m ready. Thanks John.

Description of Work
Garage Door Spring Replaced

10/25/2017

Tom B.

Dusty new what he was doing, and had it all done in about an hour and 1/2. Everything was fixed and working in about 2 hours after it had broke, you can't ask for anything better than that. Very happy with the service, and job.

Description of Work
I hit my garage door button to open the door and the large spring above the door broke. I called two garage door repair people and DistribuDoors said they had a man in our area and could come right over. Dusty showed up in about 25 minutes, quoted me a price, and I told him ok. He replaced the spring, side cables, and the screw drive adaptor (it was stripped).

10/04/2017

Stephen P.

The pricing was good. I would use them again. They were helpful. They were very informative. We asked a lot of questions and they gave us a lot of good answers. We didn’t feel like they gouged us. We felt like we got good quality. I actually think they went over and above.

Description of Work
They replaced our remote control and serviced the door.

09/13/2017

Janet O.

Very well. Technician explained needed repairs and completed in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Garage door maintenance. Replaced springs and other parts.

07/26/2017

Ellie F.

It was so easy -- serviced my garage doors and helped me to reprogram my remotes and door access. Super easy and answered my dumb questions.

Description of Work
Jeff was fantastic -- arrived early, was incredibly helpful and courteous, and did a great job. I'd absolutely hire them again.

07/17/2017

John L.

This is an modification to a previous post. The installer John Vicenzi was misleading. I wanted a garage door opener that is WIFI capable but he sold me one that requires the purchase of another gateway device. He didn't make it clear. I couldn't resolve this over the phone with Michelle however, Diane the GM called back and was very apologetic and cared enough that she sent me the extra gateway/device for free to compensate.

Description of Work
Replace garage opener and replace other garage door parts.

07/06/2017

Bob L.

The installer showed up when expected. He was very professional, knew what he was doing. He wasted no time getting the old one out and the new one in. When he wa done he made sure we understood how everything worked.

Description of Work
Our garage door opener had seen better days. It was time for it to be retired.

06/29/2017

Terri M.

I thought it went great. They were a little late arriving but the finished the job the same day.

Description of Work
I had my garage door and opener replaced.

Category garage doors, doors

05/14/2017

David T.

Great customer service and quality of work.

Description of Work
Garage Door Spring Replacement

Anderson's Door Company Inc

Anderson's Door Company, Inc. is a family owned and operated garage door business that was established in 1977. We install and repair garage doors in Seattle, Redmond, Everett and throughout the greater Seattle metropolitan area. We offer a complete line of products and services for your garage doors and garage door openers.

Precision Door Service

Precision Garage Door of Seattle is the best choice if you are looking for garage door repair, maintenance, replacement and installation in the greater Seattle area. Our vast experience sets us apart from other competitors. Our experienced garage door specialists and our approach to finding and treating the cause of the problem is why we are the trusted name for garage doors in Seattle.

HomeStory of Bellevue

HomeStory offers a unique door replacement service for entry, interior, closet, French, glass, wood, & pocket doors with digital measuring assuring a custom fit for each door which allows a professional paint job & easy installation with designer hardware to match. Locally owned, no contracted labor & our doors are manufactured in the United States. Additional email - davidsc@homestorybellevue.com HomeStory is Your door replacement specialist! Our success HINGES on your satisfaction! HomeStory can replace all of the doors in your home with beautiful, designer doors in as little as 2 hours and with no construction. Each door is custom made to fit and we take care of every step with professional service: door installation, painting each door with a high quality finish, levers or knobs, and we even dispose of your old doors. You will be amazed at how new doors make a big difference in the feel of your home! HomeStory is a locally owned business using our own employees providing turnkey interior and entry door replacement services. We have the experience (thousands of doors), and the expertise, the proper equipment to do your job with as little interruption of your life as possible. One call does it all! And finally, we want YOUR business Thank You!

KING County
    11/30/2018
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa Available, American Express

Garage Door Sales and Installation, Garage Door Openers, Garage Door Repair & Maintenance

Interior Doors, Entry Doors