Jewett Plumbing Heating

1090 Western Ave

West Brattleboro, VT 05301

06/05/2016

Alison M.

I can't say enough good things about Joe and Jewett Plumbing. We had made multiple calls to other plumbers, none of which were ever returned. Joe returned our call, came out to assess the situation, was visibly angry (on our behalf) at the shoddy work that had been previously done, made a plan to fix everything and then followed through. He was communicative, smart, professional, and did a great job. (He's also funny, which is always a plus!) After completing the job at a reasonable price, one of his team made an extra trip to help my daughters open the camp in the spring and show them how to get the water running. I am completely happy with the work that was done and I would recommend Jewett Plumbing to everyone. Thank you!

Description of Work
Joe and his crew fixed a mess of a plumbing situation at my camp: Burst pipes, ruined water heater, inoperable sinks and shower. They replaced all the pipes, installed a new water heater and spigot, replaced inoperable valves and installed easy-access shut-off valves and drains so that when we close up the camp for the winter (it's a three-season place), shutting down the water is easy and quick, a no-brainer for dummies like us.

10/06/2015

diane P.

Description of Work
I asked for actual estimate to the project before starting.the price increased and the furnace was put so close to my chimney there's no space for me to clean it out plus the electric wire runs right across the area where I need to bend down and crawl under it every time I clean my chimney. zero forward thinking.arrogant and treated me awful like his mistakes are my fault or I was being difficult when I brought them up. I did property management for a while and gave him so much commercial business and residential business for 20 years.never use them again or recommend them again.

04/28/2014

James F.

Description of Work
Fixed a clogged pipe. Good work, great attitude.

05/06/2013

Rachael H.

Jewett was incredibly friendly and responsive. They were available right when I called and spent time on the phone with me to explain all of the different options I had to replace my garbage disposal, plus the pros and cons of each one at the different price points. I was able to schedule someone right away, at a time that was convient to me, and the work was performed quickly and efficiently at exactly the price they quoted. Overall, an exemplary company that I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Jewett recommended and installed a new garbage disposal for a condo.

06/10/2010

Joseph M.

Very quick response to crisis call.

Description of Work
Replaced a waterpump electric control box. Bill not yet received.

06/05/2009

laura F.

The guy came the same day as I called, was very efficient and personable.

Description of Work
Our dryer stopped heating, although kept spinning. A fuse needed replacing.

Category plumbing

Anything related to plumbing and heating.