What’s a gas line? If you’ve ever wondered how gas reaches your appliances, like your stove, water heater, and furnace, read this guide. You’ll learn how gas flows from the exterior main line into your home and to your various combustion appliances.
Get matched with top gas repair services in Northfield, VT
There are 3 highly-rated local gas repair services.
Gas Leak Repair Services in Northfield
- Business Description:Merrill Mechanical, Inc. is mechanical company specializing in plumbing, heating and HVAC installation. We primarily perform new-construction and renovation services in the small-medium commercial space as well as larger, high end, homes. Our talented team works hard everyday to provide the best services for our clients. We customize our offerings based on specific needs, so get in touch today to receive an initial quote. Our rates are $85/hour with a minimum of 2 hours, plus one-way travel t.. read lessRecent Review:Very prompt and very professional,able to answer all my questions and make some good recommendations to solve my problem (s) Could not ask for better service,Thank you!Eric R.
- Business Description:We perform high quality full scale residential and commercial heating, plumbing, and weld work for homes, apartment complexes, small/large businesses, schools, and other public/private entities.Recent Review:This company was the best and most professional contracting company I have dealt with in a long time. My hot water tank (approx 30 years old) had quit working. I was referred to A.Collins by another contractor company, having no idea who they were, but happy to have a name to possibly do the work. I was called at 7:15 AM on Wednesday and by 8:00 I had a plumber at my door. Roger came in and diagnosed the problem within a short period of time and then followed through with the office folks and I had a quote before 10:00 AM. By 11:00, Roger was back and his associate, Tyler showed up with a new tank shortly after. The work they did was outstanding to say the least. They took extreme care to keep my basement clean while they worked and ensured that nothing was damaged as they moved the new tank in and the old one out. The quality of the work they did was very evident. Both Roger and Tyler were very personable and friendly. I got a true sense of the level of their professionalism. Roger did not leave until he was absolutely convinced that the issue was fully resolved. He discovered another problem with the circulation pump and got that part also replaced. He did not leave my home till 6:00PM and only after he was positive everything was working properly. He even gave me his own phone number if I was having any problems. I was absolutely satisfied with the work and how it was performed. I own my business and on occasion will need plumbing or other HVAC work done. I now know who I will call whenever I need something along those lines. I am one very satisfied customer and happy to know I can count on a company with this level of integrity read lessDaniel H.
- Business Description:Peak Mechanical, LLC offers an array of residential and commercial services. We are professionals with over 50 years of experience in the business. We pride ourselves in our personal attention to detail. We are experts in our craft, specializing in customized A/C units. There is really no comparison! Call us today! Whether you need a routine maintenance check or an emergency repair on a heating or cooling unit, we are available to handle all of your all of your heating, cooling and venti.. read lessRecent Review:part fell out, wired incorrectly. used $100.00 extra in electricity. they have not furnished me with a bill, they want estimated price.( all rooms with heat vents 12 total.) they Installed 5 heat vents for 7 rooms. they told BBB. all rooms fixed with heat vents. and the estimated price was agreed read lessDavid L.
- Business Description:We are a small local full service plumbing & heating company servicing your area. We will treat you with the respect and aj attention to detail you have been lacking. and an attention to detail you have been lacking. read lessRecent Review:Contact me to see the text messages from the owner to see how it went.Shannon T.
- Recent Review:I call them routinely whenever I have a problem to be fixed. They aren't the cheapest people in town, but they are good.Richard R.
- Business Description:Visa/MC/Amex/Discover gladly accepted.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas leak repair service articles
Corrugated stainless-steel tubing (CSST) is a flexible gas line that provides natural gas to homes. This flexible tubing, however, can pose a fire hazard if not properly installed. Here’s what you need to know to keep safe from flexible gas lines.
When calculating the cost to run a gas line or a gas line repair cost, consider the length of the pipe, the type of gas you are running, and the cost of a plumber. This guide will help you determine the cost of running or repairing a gas line.
Find gas repair services in
- East Montpelier
gas repair services in Northfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A. Cooper Mechanical171 Leroy Rd
- A. Cooper Mechanical
- County Plumbing and Heating270 Harrell St
- County Plumbing and Heating
- JEK Plumbing Heating & Cooling LLC603 Wiley Mountain Dr
- JEK Plumbing Heating & Cooling LLC
- Lifesavers LLC29785 N Blackfoot Daisy Dr
San Tan Valley, Arizona
- Lifesavers LLC
- Merrill Mechanical, Inc.477 Dunham Rd
- Merrill Mechanical, Inc.
- Peak Mechanical33 Commercial Dr
- Peak Mechanical