Bronson Johnson Seamless Gutters

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2010

27 Turner Ave

Milton, VT 05468

At Bronson Johnson, we’re focused on doing the best job for a competitive price. From gutter cleaning to gutter installation, our top priority is giving you the best service and the best products available on the market. Quality, craftsmanship, and affordability that’s our mission....

11/04/2017

Linda P.

Three phone calls. They visited once, two months later, no response. Started requesting service in June. Received a visit from technician in July. No show from there on. No reply to phone call in October. Can't recommend this "business".

Description of Work
Rain gutter put up on property.

06/06/2017

Bob L.

Excellent. Gave me advice on alternatives and costs. Told me when he would be coming and came on time. Cleaned up afterwards very well.

Description of Work
Remove old gutters and downspouts. Replace some facia boards. Install new gutters and downspouts. Installed debris covers on the higher gutters.

09/12/2016

Anthony T.

Wish everyone was as good as Bronson Johnson! He was friendly and easy to work with, came out the same day we called and gave a quote for free, and then stuck to the quote. He was straightforward and honest. The guys showed up right on time the day we had scheduled and did a great job. The gutters and fascia look great and the gutters work amazingly well. For the first time since we moved in we did not have water in the basement after a rainstorm.

Description of Work
Removed old gutters, wrapped fascia and installed new gutters and downspouts

04/04/2016

Carl P.

Started with a cleaning, but I knew I wanted leaf guards installed. Their guards looked good - more like a sheet of metal with holes in it instead of the kind that tries to divert leaves one way and water another, or fill the entire cavity with a porous mesh. Guards didn't fit on existing gutters, and I had heard this before from a different company so I didn't think they were just blowing smoke. Also, old gutters had visible spikes through entire gutter, not just screws attaching back to facia. Spikes make it hard to clean and maintain, and these new gutters were made of a heavier duty metal so I went ahead and replaced entire gutter - around 65 feet. He also advocated 'wrapping' which I believe is a metal face over the old facia. This may add protection to the house but I declined due to the extra cost and my perceived lack of need. Work took about an hour. They cleaned up their mess, and the bill was as originally quoted. They did throw in some extra stuff like replacing downspouts and removing old gutters for no charge. So far, very pleased. Haven't had any serious tests yet but I don't anticipate problems.

Description of Work
Replaced 20 year old gutters with new, including shields.

04/04/2016

Carl P.

Started with a cleaning, but I knew I wanted leaf guards installed. Their guards looked good - more like a sheet of metal with holes in it instead of the kind that tries to divert leaves one way and water another, or fill the entire cavity with a porous mesh.? Guards didn't fit on existing gutters, and I had heard this before from a different company so I didn't think they were just blowing smoke. Also, old gutters had visible spikes through entire gutter, not just screws attaching back to facia. Spikes make it hard to clean and maintain, and these new gutters were made of a heavier duty metal so I went ahead and replaced entire gutter - around 65 feet. He also advocated 'wrapping' which I believe is a metal face over the old facia. This may add protection to the house but I declined due to the extra cost and my perceived lack of need. Work took about an hour. They cleaned up their mess, and the bill was as originally quoted. They did throw in some extra stuff like replacing downspouts and removing old gutters for no charge. So far, very pleased. Haven't had any serious tests yet but I don't anticipate problems.

Description of Work
Replaced 20 year old gutters with new, including shields.

09/11/2015

Richard P.

Very neat and accurate workmanship on fabricating and installing rain gutters. Cleaned up debris and scraps leaving me very satisfied with the total job. Very prompt in arriving per appointment on the phone.

Description of Work
Removed and Installed rain gutters on barn feeding rain barrel, cleaned rain gutters on two story home.

12/23/2014

terry M.

His response, estimate and installation could not have been handled more professionally. I highly recommend him to anyone needing this type of service.

Description of Work
removed existing and installed new gutters to house and garage.

10/22/2014

Susan J.

We are new to our area and have very little information about home improvement service companies. We relied completely on Angie's List to find a gutter installation company. Bronson Johnson, the owner, was responsive and informative. The product line he offers includes many colors and several gutter cover options. We discussed our scope of work and agreed on the best solution and a price. Subsequent installation by Bronson and Dave went very smoothly. We highly recommend Bronson Johnson to anyone in need of gutters.

Description of Work
Installed seamless gutters, downspout and Leaf Solution product on the front roofline of our home.

07/29/2014

Reg G.

The job went quickly and smoothly. The installation looks great!

Description of Work
Replaced all existing gutters with better quality materials.

05/05/2014

Lawrence H.

I called a few times to receive an estimate. Not sure what went wrong but, after 3 tries I finally reached the business (return call from Luke). Luke was prompt and gave us an estimate the same day after inspecting the work site. We obtained estimates from two other companies and Bronson Johnson's estimate was the most competitive as well as their ability to schedule us in quickly, Luke and his workers had the job finished quickly - the quality of the work was and quot;Aand quot; and would highly recommend their work.

Description of Work
Installed new seamless gutters, downspouts, Leaf guards on the new and existing gutters, fixed leaky gutters that were already installed on the house (Via a drip edge guard).

Category gutter repair

Gutter installation & cleaning. Covers. Snow gaurds. Custom fascia.