If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Dover, VT
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Dover
- Central Vermont Construction IncGreat job, good crew. It was a tricky driveway paving job, and they paid close attention to my instructions. We're delighted with the outcome.
- New Roads PavingFantastic business, very easy to work with. Given the time of year and the changing weather patterns, I was concerned with the ability to get the job completed prior to snowfall. New Roads was very communicative when it came to changes in schedule but was dedicated to completing the job for me asap! Quote came in below my expectations and New Roads Paving didn't alter from the quote are all. Would absolutely recommend for friends and family to use New Roads Paving for any future projects that may arise read less
- Bow PavingThey were prompt, professional and did a great job. We highly recommend them and would use them again.
- COOPER PAVINGIt went great! The team of four plus Mr Cooper arrived exactly when they said they would and there were no slow downs or complications in removing the rock , repaving, and sharpening/straightening the margins of the driveway. I am really pleased and was assured by Mr Cooper that there is a five year guarantee on their work. All in all, it’s been a great day read less
- COOPER PAVINGMr Cooper is a true pro. He was personally on the job from start to finish. They were very professional, showed up on time & very neat. The job came in right at the estimate. I would definitely use the again.
- COOPER PAVINGCooper Paving was an exceptional company to work with. They were professional, kind, honest and committed to offering the best service possible. They truly care about their customers and take pride in their work. We would work with Cooper Paving again without hesitation.
- R G PavingThey did an excellent job, were courteous, cleaned up after themselves, and were easy to work with. Water used to run from the road to our house. They modified the grading of our driveway so the water so this is no longer the case. This is such a relief. The price we paid turned out to be a little less than their original quote read less
- Collegiate Sealers & PavingI am pleased with the work done. Collegiate Sealers was able to come right out and do the job in about an hour. They had advertised a rate of $69 which was a good price. They sealed the driveway and cleaned everything up. It looks great.
- M&L Asphalt Svc LLCLarry and his crew were very professional. Larry came out and surveyed the driveway; then proceeded to tell us he didn't need to pull up the entire driveway! Music to our ears! He explained exactly what he thought should be done and gave us a written quote. Larry was in constant contact with us for scheduling and delivered some of the equipment the night before work was to begin. The crew was punctual and efficient. After the work was complete, we were given instructions on when we could bring our cars back and initial care. The invoice was the exact quoted price! Larry assured us he would be available for any questions or further concerns read less
- J Roy Excavating & PavingI had other estimates and J. Roy was by far the most reasonable by over $500. to $1000. Unlike many other pavers Mr. Roy was on site and did a great deal of work himself. Such as laying down the layers of black-top. The 4 man crew was friendly and hard working. The paving job they did exceeded all my neighbors' driveways, that have been paved. One year later and it is still the best looking driveway on our street. I am a 65 year old former Pennsylvania contractor and not easily impressed. This crew is top notch, local and Lower priced. It does not get much better... Thanks, J. Roy and Co read less
Driveway Pavers in Dover
- Business Description:Mr.Cooper has more than 55 years of experience in Paving. He will give you an estimate in writing, and he is on the job from start to finish .Recent Review:Excellent job. Cooper Paving team did a great job for my wife and I - both the paving and the landscaping which involved a lot of challenges. They take pride in their work. would definitely hire again.stephen s.
- Business Description:If you’re looking for an experienced paving maintenance contractor, roofing contractor, or snow removal service in northern or central Vermont, you’ve come to the right place. Central Vermont Construction has 24 years of experience installing and maintaining driveways, parking lots and roofing for homeowners, businesses and condo associations. Our focus on quality and our attention to detail set us apart from others in our industry. What often impresses folks the most is our rapid response t.. read lessRecent Review:Great job, good crew. It was a tricky driveway paving job, and they paid close attention to my instructions. We're delighted with the outcome.david c.
- Business Description:Ace paving has been running strong since 1947. In fact, that's our catch phrase "Making Life Smoother Since 1947". We are located in southern NH and service all of Massachusetts and New Hampshire. We offer competitive pricing as well as Free estimates. We have the latest in equipment to handle any job (large or small) beautifully and efficiently. We handle Commercial and residential work. Parking lots, driveways, tennis and basketball courts, private roads, sidewalks and curbs. We also do dra.. read lessRecent Review:Built a new construction home in Derry this year. Got several quotes and despite the price going up a few days before and being higher than the others I stayed with them feeling confident in how responsive they were and how nice the owner Ace was. He made sure all the competitors were doing 2” of binder since that’s what he was doing to ensure a good base for my finish coat to be done in the spring. The guys came on time and were very efficient and quick. Fine grading a prep was something that didn’t happen as nothing was rolled out or attempted to pack down which was fine, it was new gravel and going to settle but no attempt to at least pack it a bit was made. I paid in full the day of after the owner had left. It was a bit bumpy and the 200’ stretch of driveway looks a bit like a zig zag puzzle but was assured by his nephew who was very nice that they flatten everything and spray straight lines when the finish is done. Unfortunately four weeks has gone by and numerous areas have caved. That is less of a concern and more that numerous areas all over the driveway and in the middles, and edges show gravel right through. My 2” binder coat turned into 2” every once in a while, about 1” average in most places and several places are half to 3/4 and showing the gravel(dirt)right through. It’s unfortunate as now I have a partial paved and partial gravel driveway that I’m ensured by the three professional paving companies that have looked at their work since will just get worse. Chances are my 8500 dollars will be useless or torn up in the spring. The only reason for this review is three messages go not returned once they are done and get paid there is no response after that. We deal with 1500 customers a year and can’t imagine where we would be doing the same thing. Luckily with other pavement companies viewing reports and my cousin who is a lawyer feels my claim in court will have no issue that apparently each day that goes by without response is the route we are being directed by them to take read lessJared B.
- Business Description:(603) 893-0092 (978) 623-0092 firstname.lastname@example.org Welcome A Plus Paving is a third generation, family owned and operated asphalt paving contractor. We specialize in driveways, roads and parking lots. All work done by A Plus Paving is insured and bonded. We stand behind our work. With over 50 years of experience, we are a name you can trust. The owner is on every job we do. No paving job is too big or too small for A Plus Paving. Third generation paving company, our professional staff provi.. read lessRecent Review:It was terrible from the beginning -crap work-still can't find someone to sealcoat--they all tell me I am going to waste my money--The whole driveway needs to be done over ! STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANYMarisa F.
- Business Description:We are a family owned asphalt paving co, with 25 plus years in this field with the right know how to build subbase and pavement paved areas.Recent Review:Larry and his crew were very professional.? Larry came out and surveyed the driveway; then proceeded to tell us he didn't need to pull up the entire driveway!? Music to our ears!? He explained exactly what he thought should be done and gave us a written quote.? Larry was in constant contact with us for scheduling and delivered some of the equipment the night before work was to begin.? The crew was punctual and efficient.? After the work was complete, we were given instructions on when we could bring our cars back and initial care. The invoice was the exact quoted price!? Larry assured us he would be available for any questions or further concerns read lessPatricia K.
- Business Description:Home Inspections for buyers and sellers. Property Security & Maint. Mold, Pest, Lead, Asbestos, & Water testing. DriveWay SealingRecent Review:Richard Bushey, of HIP Service & Solutions, is an extremely friendly and knowledgeable individual. He performed the home inspection (and sampled for the water test) for the home my husband and I bought. He was very professional in his dealings with us, and was prompt for appointments and follow-up calls. During the inspection he made sure that as he completed a section he would explain his findings, as well as let us know if he expected any issues found to be minor or expensive to correct. He even offered suggestions regarding what path we might take to achieve those corrections. He then gave us an opportunity to ask any questions we may have. After the inspection, he made sure that he summarized all of his findings, and provided us with a very detailed report, complete with pictures of the findings. He made sure to also let us know that he keeps those photos, and that anytime, even years away, we should feel free to call him and he would be happy to make sure we would receive any of those photos we wanted. I highly recommend Richard Bushey, and HIP Service & Solutions. <br / read lessSue H.
- Business Description:A Plus Paving is a third generation, family owned and operated asphalt paving contractor. We specialize in driveways, roads and parking lots. All work done by A Plus Paving is insured and bonded. We stand behind our work. With over 50 years of experience, we are a name you can trust. The owner is on every job we do. No paving job is too big or too small for A Plus Paving. Third generation paving company, our professional staff provides excellent customer service from the beginning to the en.. read lessRecent Review:Ok but never came back for problems Called numerous tmesMark Z.
- Business Description:SLN Construction is a multi-service construction company that can take on your job whether big or small. We now accept credit cards!
- Business Description:Excavating Contractor, Logging Contractor, Snow Removal Service, Excavating service, Excavating company
- Business Description:JDK is a complete pavement maintenance company. A family run company, JDK has been doing residential and commercial work throughout New England since 2000. JDK is one of the few companies where the owner not only quotes the work but is on every job making sure it is done correctly the first time read lessRecent Review:called set earlier date and completed in two days. Excellent jobWayne M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Saxtons River
driveway paving contractors in Dover
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- David Manning Inc103 Frost Pl
- David Manning Inc
- JDK Pavement Maintenace52 Fitzgerald dr.
Jaffrey, New Hampshire
- JDK Pavement Maintenace
- Last Minute House ShineP.O. Box 334
- Last Minute House Shine
- Outdoor Escapes Landscape & Construction LLCPO Box 573
Londonderry, New Hampshire
- Outdoor Escapes Landscape & Construction LLC
- SLN Construction117 River Street
- SLN Construction