Red Rock Mechanical, LLC

With Angi since February 2012

We are a family owned business with12 employees. We offer 24/7 emergency service....

I am the owner and have zero employees. I do all of my own work. I am also fully insured. Payment is expected after the work is completed.

Plumb Perfect, LLC is a full service plumbing and heating company with over 20 years experience. Our team of professionals are trained and experienced in everything plumbing. From new home builds to Drain pipe cleanings we do it all. Call us at (802) 233-5564

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Plumbing and Water Heater Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/03/2017

As needed Kurt very informative and professional.

Description of Work
Bi annual inspection of Furnace and Gas Fireplace

03/24/2016

Description of Work
Removed old electric hot water heater. Picked up new hot water heater that I purchased from Home Depot and installed. Also fixed kitchen and bathroom faucets that got clogged with grime shaken loose from old removed hot water heater, by dismantling and cleaning screens in the water lines. Seemed very professional. Location was on 2nd floor condo, with door 50 yards from road, so had to cart the old and new heaters a little distance. Do not have good comparison to judge price. Chose because of good rating on Angie's List, were local, and actually answered the phone when called!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

02/10/2016

Description of Work
Fixed minor part on furnace. Doug the owner is very nice and competent.

07/16/2015

Half a** at best.

Description of Work
Not sure, other that jam a butchered filter in our ac system. Didn't bother to say anything about it. Don't plan on paying for nothing.

09/01/2014

Service was outstanding. I sent an email over the holiday weekend describing the problem and requested a callback on Monday. They called first thing Monday morning and were there an hour later. The repairman was efficient and did a tremendous job. This has been an extremely positive experience and I highly recommend Red Rock for all your needs.

Description of Work
Repaired extensive water line breaks in camp

Category plumbing

Plumbing, heating & air conditioning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available