CROWLEY CONSTRUCTION CO INC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2008

Residential remodeling General contractor, work completed by employees...

Green builders is a full service contractor.we do homes additions .decks. Paint . finish work .flooring . renovations .plumbing. Been in the trades 25 years right here In my home state VT .your home needs are covered with respect and care .

With over 10 years experience in construction, remodeling & renovations, CK is ready to make your dream project a reality! We specialize in kitchen, bathroom & basement remodels, no project too big or small. We do the job right - not twice. Call today for a free estimate!

We are a growing company and If we can't fix it, it shouldn't be fixed! We do things the correct way, taking pride in our work. We have over 30 years of experience, so we have seen just about everything! Our services range from fixing your Sink, to remodeling your entire home! We specialize in both commercial and residential. For faster service please call or text 802-324-7467

04/07/2016

Description of Work
Total cost for extensive bathroom remodeling. Walls moved, closet space reconfigured and custom design for bathroom suite and 2 other bathrooms. All fixtures, materials, labor included in that price. Also replaced closet doors in adjoining bedrooms.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

06/19/2015

The work was performed as promised, with no excuses or delays. As to the quality of the work it is first class, we couldn't have asked for more. Compared to other contractors I have used in the past Crowley construction stands head and shoulders above them. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Description of Work
Built a 1000 foot extension to the house. Included a three car garage on ground level and a family room plus mudroom with a small office on the main level.

Category remodeling

06/26/2013

Everything went very well. About two years later I received a notice from the manufacturer stating that the composite used was faulty and the manufacturer paid Crowley to take apart and rebuild my deck with the correct composite. They rebuilt it a second time and it was done very professionally.

Description of Work
Put in a composite deck near my pool.

Category decks

05/07/2013

They were great. They came in and kept the job very clean and were very respectful of our household. The workers put down runners before they did the construction. They didn't leave a mess behind, they gave us a very accurate quote and they finished the job quickly and on time. We definitely will use them again. The quality of the work was excellent and I couldn't have asked for better. They're ve...

Description of Work
We used Crowley Construction Company when we needed two rooms basically gutted. They sheet-rocked and re-floored.

Category drywall,remodeling,water damage restoration

05/06/2013

My experience with them was great. I use them all the time. They guarantee a quote, and they finished the project in about three days. So, it was really fast and easy.

Description of Work
Crowley Construction Co. Inc. did some repair work on my sunroom.

Category remodeling

KITCHEN AND BATH REMODELING. ADDITIONS. DECKS AND PORCHES. EXTERIOR ENTRIES AND WINDOWS.

Home electronics, computer service