CLARK SEPTIC SERVICE

With Angi since July 2008

Vermont Precision Contracting

Twin State Construction is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Offers by Vermont Precision Contracting on Angi

07/05/2018

Shawn R.

You can't trust these guys to do the job right and they don't care about their customers. These guys botched pumping out my septic tank, which resulted in sewage backing up into my home. I had to have another company come out and do the job right and repair the damage that was done to my system. I strongly suggest no one use this company.

Description of Work
Septic Tank Pumping

Category septic tank,sewer cleaning

07/10/2008

Henry W.

Fast, efficient, well done, courteous.

Description of Work
Replaced line from basement all the way to septic tank.

Category septic tank