Vermont Plank Flooring

Founded 1972 • With Angi since August 2011

Handcrafted Wide Plank Flooring. Grown in the northeast, milled in Vermont, shipped nationwide. We have been producing the finest mill direct wide plank wood flooring on the market for 30 years. True wide plank flooring cannot be mass-produced. To craft these beautiful and distinct wide plank floors (with widths up to 19") Vermont Plank Flooring takes a totally different approach, and uses completely different trees. Visit our website or give us a call to learn about our unique process....

Paisans Painting

Paisans Painting is a full service Interior painting company built on the principle of delivering a high quality, hassle-free painting project at an affordable price to you, the homeowner. In operation for several years, Paisans Painting has delivered hundreds of quality jobs. We pride ourselves on: High Quality Efficiency Cleanliness Reliable service on, and offsite 100% customer satisfaction Paisans offers four very important features with every job: $1,000,000 Liability Insurance, and expert color consulting. These are features that we provide you, the customer. The benefit that you gain is piece of mind while Paisans gives your most important investment a new look.

Hyde's Painting LLC

B&J Remodeling

Here at B&J Remodeling, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 20 years of experience we are experts in the remodeling trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. Contact us today!

Offers by B&J Remodeling on Angi

05/07/2015

In earlier days (approximately 2008), I had ordered plank flooring from this company, and the product was just fine. Thus, after a water leak that required me to replace a portion of the floor, I decided to contact them again. I sent a copy of the original order, thereby letting the company know what I had previously ordered: 6" wide t-n-g plank flooring. I talked to the company's owner over the p...

Description of Work
Cut and shipped approximately 300sf of oak plank flooring.

Category flooring contractor

04/13/2014

The wood is gorgeous. In fact our contractor plans to recommend Vermont Plank Flooring to other customers because the floors came out so interesting and beautiful.

Description of Work
Provided Vermont rustic birch flooring.

Category hardwood floor

07/27/2012

They sent me samples and worked with me through the whole process. They were very patient because I am very particular. They were very personable and super knowledgeable. The flooring arrived on time and was better than I expected. They gave me great references, now I'm one of them. The make all the flooring themselves so they know what they're selling.

Description of Work
I bought about 2100 SF of beautiful wide Hickory flooring. It was select grade

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

08/30/2011

No problems, I found them on the web, talked to them on the phone, they sent me samples, I ordered, and the flooring arrived the next week.

Description of Work
I bought beautiful maple wide plank flooring for our home renovation from Vermont Plank Flooring. Since they make the flooring themselves in Brattleboro, I got a great price, even though they had to ship it to me in Northern Vermont. I highly recommend this old, family, Vermont company for any wood flooring you need to buy.

Category flooring contractor

Our solid hardwood flooring is selectively cut, sustainably harvested, and milled specifically for your project. Our customers receive the highest quality, most stunning, widest plank flooring available. We make our engineered flooring entirely in-house, from the same solid timber.

We do not offer installation services. We have a host of trusted installers around the United States we can recommend at your request.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check