Boise Painting

Founded 1982 • With Angi since May 2012

I'm a paint contractor with 32 years experience in the residential market. I work alone and prefer interior contracts and smaller exterior projects....

Brian's Home Services

We offer professional courteous service. Free estimates Small Family owned business Serving our community for over 25 years

robinsonspaintservice

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Alden Painting

Proud earner of multiple Angie's List Super Service Awards most recently 2018. We are a family owned and operated business that services New York and Vermont. Please contact me at (518) 742-0210 or (802) 681-5719. I have nearly 37 years of hands on painting experience. I work every job myself with the help of my sons and son in law. Our primary goal is simple: consistently and efficiently deliver at competitive pricing, a finished product of unequaled quality.

09/29/2015

William F.

Description of Work
Repainted the first floor of our occupied house. It went very well.

Category house painters,interior painters

05/09/2015

paul A.

I can't say enough. Outstanding job. Very professional. Would call again without hesitation,

Description of Work
Interior walls, very high ceilings

Category interior painters

12/05/2013

Al W.

When I left the message they knew what I needed and still returned my call. I thought this was very professional of them.

Description of Work
I left a message and the promptly returned my call. unfortunately they were to busy to meet my timeframe.

Category house painters,interior painters

05/31/2012

Barbara S.

The decks look absolutely fabulous. He's professional and very affable. He has very fair prices and does super quality work. He also painted the interior of our house in the past.

Description of Work
He power washed, prepped and painted the decks, outside our house.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Boise Painting

Founded 1982 • With Angi since May 2012

11 Union St

Brandon, VT 05733

I offer power washing services as well as interior and exterior painting. I'm also experienced in spraying latex, oil, and laquer finishes.