Rainbow Acres LLC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2010

Family owned & operated business located in West Addison, Vermont. Serving Vermont and New York. Check out our website at www.rainbowacreslandscape.com. Additional DBA - Rainbow Acres Landscaping....

Accelerated Property Management, LLC

Accelerated Property Management, LLC, Is a family owned company. We have locations in western North Carolina and in Southern/central Vermont! We take tree service and property management seriously and would love to be your tree and property guys! We hire and train only the best and will take care of your property to the best of our ability. Our mission is to bring quality property management services to you and your family. We value integrity, honesty, and hard work. Give us a call today!

JRA Tradesmen

We are a customer service oriented, owner-operated flooring company. We specialize in the installation, repair, and sales of everything from hardwood to carpet and everything in between. At JRA we believe customer service, communication, and care are the basis of any service. Justin has been a professional in the industry for 10 years. His craftsman ship and and knowledge of the product will only be matched by our customer-first attitude and fair prices.

Burnell & Sons landscaping & tree removal

Fully insured Free estimates 10+ years experience This is an owner operated business No job too big or too small

03/04/2012

see above

Description of Work
The representative visited my house to examine the 625 sq ft area that I want to be made into a patio. He provided a range of per-square-foot pricing that I could expect for the work, said that I would have to pay for a quotation, and that cost would be deducted off the cost of their work if I awarded to them. Under the circumstances, I will be engaging someone else for the work.

Category hardscaping

In the past we have given free quotes to customers and they have either did the work themselves or hired someone else to do the project using our estimate. We did all the leg work and research and someone else got the reward, we just ended up taking time away from the customers who wanted and appreciated our help. We are sorry this person was so unhappy. We give verbal quotes for Free.

01/05/2010

The work is excellent. I can't say enough good things about this company. They were able to complete it in the timeframe they gave. No unexpected added expense after the quote was given.

Description of Work
They did a 200 foot driveway in pavers.

Category hardscaping

Residential & commercial stone work, gardening, paver walks, walls, epoxy, patios, driveways, water features, drainage control, landscape lighting, lawn care, tree planting & fire pits.

Asphalt paving, plumbing, electrical & snow removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover