Marlowe's We Care Co

We accept remote payment
Patio with Fire Pit

Patio with Fire Pit

hardscaping202023606
We added on to the customer's existing patio and built a stone fire pit and bench seating with end columns

Marlowe's we care company has been providing service in the hampton roads area in virginia since 1965. we are a Family owned business located in newport news, va that specializes in landscape design, lawn maintenance, renovation construction and commercial janitorial services to residents and businesses. Our commercial client history includes children’s hospital of the king’s daughter’s, langley afb, ft. eustis, York county, sonic, wawa, abbitt realty, us maintenance inc, vdot, t.g.i. friday’s just to name a few. license & registrations ccr.gov (duns # 124799433, cage # 42rx1 & ncais # 561720, 561730, 561740, 561790, 561210). class a contractor # (270) 508-4922a....
Bathroom Remodel project
Bathroom Remodel

home remodeling

201723601
Deck, Patio, and Pergola  project
Deck, Patio, and Pergola

decks & porches

201823608

lawn & landscaping (7)hardscaping (3)irrigation system (3)lawn care (2)Patios (1)landscape lighting (1)tree service (1)lawn treatment (1)

07/13/2021

Project was done quickly once started, maybe too quick though. The ground wasn't tilled and leveled, the metal edging wasn't dug in due to ground not being tilled, edging wasn't used at the gate so gravel spills into lawn (they did leave me a piece so I can do it myself). The crew was polite and presented themselves very well. Could've been some misunderstanding of what I wanted (details) possibly...

Description of Work
gravel walkway

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

12/14/2020

Excellent, smooth, and very friendly professional service. Always going the extra mile to ensure the best quality product. Cleaned up during and after the project to ensure an eye pleasing work site to the very end. Very attentive and patient, always making time to keep you updated on the progress and guiding you as to what they are doing. Never intrusive, always planning and prepared for the job....

Description of Work
drainage, grading, and built a retaining wall

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

Review for Marlowe's We Care Co - 300 Cox Dr, Yorktown, VA - 39091655

Thank you so much Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your kind words and we are so glad that you are happy with the results!

09/30/2020

Scott Marlowe came to bid on the project quickly and gave me a reasonable bid. DJ came and thought through the project and devised practical solutions for a few challenges. Scott called to let me know when the project would b done, and DJ and team got it done right on time. This company was professional, skilled, and courteous. I will hire them again!

Description of Work
added to existing sprinkler system

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Thank you so much Ms. [Member Name Removed]! it was a pleasure working with you and thank you for considering us for future projects.

09/24/2020

Everything went well. We had to wait for the company's availability to finish other customer requirements. My husband call about 3 weeks later to check with their availability and the owner gave us date. They kept their promise and did a fantastic job. Pricing was good. A+

Description of Work
Remove Juniper bushes and replaced with Holly bushes and mulch. Trim 2 trees to allow for shutters to be replaced in the front of the house.

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Thank you for your business and your patience during our busy season! We enjoyed working with you.

07/28/2020

The Marlowe crew did a beautiful job on our patio extension and fire pit. They stayed in touch with us on every detail and made sure that our expectations were met. We made a change or two after the project was underway and Jake and his crew were very accommodating. These guys showed up on time, were courteous and kept our yard as neat as possible while they were working. We will consider Marlowe’...

Description of Work
extend patio and install fire pit and bench seat

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

Review for Marlowe's We Care Co - 300 Cox Dr, Yorktown, VA - 38754061

Thank you so much Mr. and Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! it was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to helping with future projects!

06/27/2020

The work was done excellent and everything is working 100%.

Description of Work
They did a lawn and yard work service.

Category outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] We're so happy you are satisfied with our service.

06/24/2020

They were excellent, very professional, checked in with me every day, and were very personable. They did excellent work and I would highly recommend them. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They were the best of five contractors we called to regrade our yard for better drainage. We went with them. They put in new dirt and removed some trees. They also recommended a pave stone patio in my backyard that they put in.

Category landscaping,tree service,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! we are glad you will consider us for your next project.

07/31/2014

Description of Work
designed and provided materials for our front yard. Some drainage work was done.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 04/30/2011

05/14/2014

We're very happy with the sod job that Marlowe's have done. Our yard looks great now. The only issue I had was the crew showing up early in the morning unannounced but the issue has since been addressed by one of the owners. That's the only reason I couldn't give them an A for punctuality. Other than that, very pleased with the company, the owners and the crew.

Description of Work
Cleanup Grading and New Sod

Work Completed On 04/25/2014

08/20/2012

They were the first one that I used and I still use them. I like their professionalism and the quality of work.

Description of Work
I use Marlowe's We Care Co and the main thing I use the other company is for as fertilizing, weed control and that kind of stuff but for other maintenance per say on my lawn, aeration, over seeding and that kind of stuff the Marlowe's company does it for me. They also do landscaping and planting; they are the ones who got my lawn fixed up, they are the ones who initially gave my entire lawn a makeover by reseeding, replanting and everything and they are the ones who tore up the whole lawn and gave me a brand new lawn to start up with.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 09/15/2011

Commercial installation and maintenance, drainage issues, landscape design, planting trees, shrubs and flowering plants, mulch, rock, gravel bed and edging, sod installation, lawn maintenance, mow, weed control, aerate, fertilization, liming, seeding & insecticide.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available