Done Right Home Repair

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2009

Residential and Commercial repair and improvement services...

Stephen Harvey Enterprises, LLC

Licensed Contractor, Free estimates, Veteran owned & operated, No job too big or too small.

Mr. Rogers Windows

Mr. Rogers Windows featuring Renewal by Andersen is proud to serve the window replacement and patio door replacement needs of the Virginia Beach metro area. We are the window replacement division of Andersen Windows, drawing on the Andersen tradition of over 110 years of quality, innovation and craftsmanship. Our turnkey process begins with a call from you and includes a respectful in-home sales consultation, custom-manufacturing of replacement windows to precisely fit your home and installation by a dedicated team of professionals. Best of all, we stand behind our products and installation with one of the strongest warranties in the window replacement business. Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 5pm Sat: 10am - 2pm

Home Town Painting

⭐⭐⭐ THE MOST TRUSTED! ⭐⭐⭐ With over 25 years of professional painting experience, I am here to meet all your painting needs and help brighten your home's appearance. Beautiful lasting results. Hardworking. Reliable. Quality workmanship. Let us make your house a home. Call us today at (757) 303-5441!

11/17/2018

There is an old idiom we used in the U. S. Coast Guard: "Turn to!" Those words mean "get to work and get the job "done right" and in a reasonable amount of time. Rob Reed and Ashton King, the repairmen from Done Right Home Repair, demonstrated the true spirit of that idiom when they went to work on repairing a broken drain pipe in the outer wall of the kitchen. In less than 75 minutes, these guys removed the vinyl siding, and wood panel to expose and repair the source of a hidden leak which was recently discovered during an inspection of the crawl space of the house. The coordination of Rob's plumbing skills and Ashton's carpentry skills, and their committed teamwork got the job done. I want to recognize the owner of Done Right Home Repair, Greg Moxley, and his office manager, Sandy Barnes, for their kind and patient assistance in completing this job so quickly and at a very reasonable cost. This the kind of response I most admire from contractors and their employees. Many thanks to all of you.

Description of Work
Repair broken drain pipe from kitchen sink.

Category handyman service,plumbing,siding,woodworking

04/21/2018

Called Done Right to install/replace siding on the exterior of the basement wall and originally mount 2 televisions. Rick came out and reviewed the work with my wife. We had done some siding work at the rear of the house and wanted to ensure we can match the same materials. Rick took a sample but was not able to find an exact match. No problems, my wife and I were able to find the materials. Rick talked us through what we needed and we purchased the materials. His original estimates were great. Of course we made a few adjustments, instead of mounting 2 TVs we only did 1. The day of installation, Rick's crew arrived promptly at 8am. We had a slight miscommunication since we had originally asked to have the old wood siding removed and add plywood before installing the siding. We immediately contacted Rick, and he made the necessary adjustments and his crew finished everything on time. Bottom line, the siding looks great! Rick's team did a fantastic job. We are going to ask Rick to provide a cost estimate for additional work to include removing our front porch and possibly building a new one.

Description of Work
Replace siding on basement wall and mount TV(s) to the wall

Category handyman service,siding,Uncategorized

10/03/2017

The doors look great, but the tech didn’t paint the top of the pediment over my front door. I didn’t notice it until the next morning, so I just cleaned and painted it it myself. The powder room looks sooomuch better!

Description of Work
Three exterior doors painted, wall paper border removed, finished putting in wainscoting and trim in the powder room.

08/08/2017

I had some other estimates and they were way below. They were half of what other people wanted for the doors I wanted. The owner Greg, I can't think of his last name. He was punctual. He came and checked on them when they were doing the work. He made a couple of adjustments I wanted made with no problem. They were very professional. He kept his word. Everything they said they did. Their price was charged right.

Description of Work
They did about three different door and some steps.

Category doors

06/28/2017

Not bad, we had some items that needed to be addressed after the work was complete.

Description of Work
Minor repairs to a rental property

04/06/2017

Done Right's name says it all. The work done in my attic is beautiful. Each workmen had his own specialty and the process from beginning to end was seamless. Everything was DONE RIGHT.

Description of Work
I have an older beach cottage in Buckroe and needed the attic guest room updated and improved.

Category drywall,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,doors

12/27/2016

The service was great had Arron do the work. He even help me move the bed and put it back I thank you a lot .Work was done in the estimated time and done well. Arron brought all the electrical and bar need to switch the light fixture out for the fan . I am looking forward to calling them back for more of my projects in my new home.

Description of Work
remove a can light and put a ceiling fan

Category handyman service,ceiling fans

12/09/2016

Everything went well. Greg the owner stopped by several times to see his staff work, Rick the supervisor answered my questions and was very friendly. Great team to work with, I will use them again in future projects.

Description of Work
I had my fireplace refaced, replace old door, placed crown moulding as well as moulding around the window and closets.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,woodworking,doors

10/01/2016

Outstanding work from initial estimate to final walk thru.

Description of Work
Interior painting, carpentry repairs, exterior door installation, and ceiling / plaster repair.

08/30/2016

I called Done right on Friday 8/26/16 to tell them that i purchased a Pella storm door that need to be installed. The lady at Done right said if you will call back Monday morning I can give you an installation date. I called back on Monday and she said they would work me in some time this week since this was a small job. She called back about noon on Monday and ask if it would be alright if they come over that afternoon. A man come over that afternoon and took the old door off and install a new door.

Description of Work
installed storm door that i provided

Category doors

Home Remodeling, Additions, Drywall Repair, Custom Carpentry and Interior Trim, Custom Interior and Exterior Painting, Rotten Wood Replacement, Decks, Fences, Gates and Ramps, Rockscapes, Cement Pads and Sidewalks, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Repair and Gutter Replacement, Window and Door Replacement, Tile Work, Handyman Services, Honey Do Lists.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check