DOC Lawn Care

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2015

I have run my business going on 10 years, and I worked for another business for 15 years. I do all my work decent and in order in a pristine fashion. I let my yes be yes and my no be no, and off good quality services in the Lawncare field. ...

Irrigation Solutions LLC

Owner/operator/veteran owned small business. Hardworking and integrity driven. We have the over 21 years experience and the dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Irrigation repair and maintenance services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

HD Lawn Care Services

Since 2013, HD Lawn Care Service has provided quality services to clients by providing them with honest work at a fair price.

Top Stream Exterior

Your local exterior cleaning and guttering company! We value every customer we provide services for and always appreciate every referral from them. Licensed and Insured, backed by the Better Business Bureau. Have questions on your project? Feel free to give us a call as we are more than happy to provide advice and value to fit your budget.

Offers by Top Stream Exterior on Angi

07/22/2016

It went so well. Estevan was fantastic. He was in touch on the status of what has been done and what still needed to be done. I asked him to complete the work within just a few days and he made sure it happened! He was responsive and attentive to some small details which were needed. As he noted an issue, he contacted me and offered to take care of issue. He was very polite and really got me out o...

Description of Work
Mulching bed and mowing/edging.

04/15/2016

Description of Work
Yard cleanup/landscaping/mulch/weed control

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

09/15/2015

Esteven came out same day to inspect the property and later submitted a written estimate which we accepted. He returned the following morning with his crew and worked all day. All tasks were completed as requested and the results were excellent; very meticulous in their work. Crew was courteous and did a great job cleaning up.

Description of Work
Acquire/deliver/spread 8 yards of mixed wood mulch. Pruned trees, trimmed hedges, cleaned several large beds. Pressure wash side of house, driveway, sidewalk, and porch. Sprayed weeds and removed all debris.

01/29/2015

My wife and I had been looking for a company to come out and trim all our landscaping. I reached out to one company but they didn't service our area but asked if they could forward my information to another company that did service our area. The next morning I received a call from Steven at DOC lawncare. I explained that I was looking to get 2 River Birches and 2 Crepe Myrtles trimmed as well as s...

Description of Work
Trimmed/Pruned two river birch tress, two crepe myrtles, approximately 8-10 rose bushes and another 8-12 knock out rose bushes.

07/29/2013

Everything went well. They had competitive pricing and the quality was good.

Description of Work
He spread 7 yards of mulch and trimmed trees and bushes.

07/29/2013

The service was good.

Description of Work
He mowed and edged the lawn. The lawn is 5,000 square feet.

Category lawn service

Commercial & Residential Lawn Care & Landscaping - Grass Mowing, Trimming, Edging, Leaf Removal, Mulching, Trenching, Pruning, Flower Beds, Pavers – Ponds & Retaining Walls, Tree, Bush, & Flower Planting, Landscape Design, Aerating, Seeding, & Fertilizing.

Tree removal, Irrigation services