DOC Lawn Care

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2015

111 Rhetts Run

Yorktown, VA 23692

I have run my business going on 10 years, and I worked for another business for 15 years. I do all my work decent and in order in a pristine fashion. I let my yes be yes and my no be no, and off good quality services in the Lawncare field.

07/22/2016

Scott T.

It went so well. Estevan was fantastic. He was in touch on the status of what has been done and what still needed to be done. I asked him to complete the work within just a few days and he made sure it happened! He was responsive and attentive to some small details which were needed. As he noted an issue, he contacted me and offered to take care of issue. He was very polite and really got me out of a tight spot. Thank you SO SO much for your quality work and for arranging it to be completed with such short notice. You will not go wrong hiring Estevan for your yard care.

Description of Work
Mulching bed and mowing/edging.

04/15/2016

Margaret G.

Description of Work
Yard cleanup/landscaping/mulch/weed control

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment

09/15/2015

Lyman H.

Esteven came out same day to inspect the property and later submitted a written estimate which we accepted. He returned the following morning with his crew and worked all day. All tasks were completed as requested and the results were excellent; very meticulous in their work. Crew was courteous and did a great job cleaning up.

Description of Work
Acquire/deliver/spread 8 yards of mixed wood mulch. Pruned trees, trimmed hedges, cleaned several large beds. Pressure wash side of house, driveway, sidewalk, and porch. Sprayed weeds and removed all debris.

01/29/2015

Andrew R.

My wife and I had been looking for a company to come out and trim all our landscaping. I reached out to one company but they didn't service our area but asked if they could forward my information to another company that did service our area. The next morning I received a call from Steven at DOC lawncare. I explained that I was looking to get 2 River Birches and 2 Crepe Myrtles trimmed as well as some future landscaping we were hoping to get done in the Spring. We set up a time that same afternoon for him to come out and get a look at what the job would require. While he was taking pictures and looking over the landscape I asked if it would be possible to get our rose bushes pruned as well. He said it isn't a problem and would include those in the quote. He came back with a great price and we set up a time for him to begin work a couple days later. What I liked the most was that he notified me (via text) that he arrived at the house and he notified me again when the work was completed. When I got home that afternoon I was amazed on how much better everything looked. He did an wonderful job and we will be bringing him back in the Spring to plant some hedges and to do some additional lawncare.

Description of Work
Trimmed/Pruned two river birch tress, two crepe myrtles, approximately 8-10 rose bushes and another 8-12 knock out rose bushes.

07/29/2013

James C.

Everything went well. They had competitive pricing and the quality was good.

Description of Work
He spread 7 yards of mulch and trimmed trees and bushes.

07/29/2013

James C.

The service was good.

Description of Work
He mowed and edged the lawn. The lawn is 5,000 square feet.

D&B Grounds Maintenance LLC

We're your local Lawn and Landscaping Company and we've in business for over 17 years. We're a full Grounds Maintenance Company and we can handle any of you Grounds Maintenance Needs.

TrueClean of Virginia

True Clean of Virginia uses Green Certified solutions to achieve the healthiest clean! Whether hard or soft surfaces, our combined cleaning methods really do restore your carpets, rugs, upholstery, tile and grout, and more.

Soft Wash Mafia

Established in December of 2020, we specialize in various types of extetior cleanings for both residential and commercial projects. There's no job too big or too small we won't do. Estimates are always at no charge, and are custom built to meet the need. Call us today, we aim to please. "Bada Boom, Bada Bing! look, it's clean! Forget about it!" The Boss

Award 2022

Commercial & Residential Lawn Care & Landscaping - Grass Mowing, Trimming, Edging, Leaf Removal, Mulching, Trenching, Pruning, Flower Beds, Pavers – Ponds & Retaining Walls, Tree, Bush, & Flower Planting, Landscape Design, Aerating, Seeding, & Fertilizing.

Tree removal, Irrigation services