Williams Painting And Remodeling

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2009

Williams Painting & Remodeling is a family owned & operated business, serving the DC Metro area for over 10 Years. We pride ourselves on customer service. We want to do the job and do it right and do it right the first time. Try us out and see how you like us. You won’t be disappointed....

A Service Provider's profile image

+23 more images

interior painting (439)drywall (105)house painting (94)woodworking (47)home remodeling (30)pressure washing (30)handyman (30)tile installation (25)electrician (24)plumbers (18)general contractors (18)lighting (17)

09/24/2022

Galena N.

This is the second time that I have hired this company and the team was wonderful again! They did a great job, arrived early in the morning and provided the most competitive estimate of the three estimates that I received. I recommend this company for both your interior and exterior painting needs!

Description of Work
Exterior painting of a metal hand railing, a column, a garage door and trim

Work Completed On 09/24/2022

09/20/2022

Jeffrey J.

Mr. William was very courteous and professional. He had extensive knowledge and ensures you are comfortable with the aspects of the job. The technicians arrived on time and worked tirelessly for three days. They were attentive to requests and even put the furniture back when the job was completed. They were very conscious of cleanliness, as they cleaned up each day. They were awesome and I would hire again.

Description of Work
Interior painting of common areas and deck staining

Category deck cleaning, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

09/19/2022

Gale D.

It was a pleasure to work with William and his employees. They arrived on time and the work was done quickly and expertly. Our bay window had more rot them expected and the work was done above expectations. I plan to hire this company to paint the interior of my home. I felt William gave me a fair estimate on the job and lived up his word. I would highly recomment.

Description of Work
Power wash, repaired rotted wood, painted ex

Category contractors

Work Completed On 09/12/2022

09/08/2022

Sarah Y.

Someone came who couldn't communicate. Paint was spilled on wood floors and not completed on bannister. The painter had no way of collecting payment or understanding what I was saying. Had to mail a check to I'm guessing the owner, but his bank had various issues, so he wanted me to send another check/more money, which I wouldn't do. Had to cancel my check which costs more to me and then redo. Meanwhile the owner is harrassing me via text/phone and it's honestly been a nightmare for shoddy work. Wouldn't recommend.

Description of Work
Painting walls

Category contractors, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/09/2022

[Member Information Removed]'m sorry [Member Name Removed] if some drops of paint fell on your floor, normally we always come back to fix any damage, the problem is because of the check [Member Information Removed] sent after many days of finishing the work, [Member Information Removed] bank could not make cash. [Member Information Removed] explained and asked [Member Information Removed] to please cancel that check and send it to [Member Information Removed] through Venmo. [Member Information Removed] did not want to do it, [Member Information Removed] deposited [Member Information Removed] second time and the same problem happened, [Member Information Removed] explained the problem to [Member Information Removed] and [Member Information Removed] did not want to understand it, in the end [Member Information Removed] sent it to [Member Information Removed] for $50 less and [Member Information Removed] bank charged [Member Information Removed] $72 for two deposits that could not be clarified.

09/01/2022

Jackie B.

The crew was very nice and respectful. They did an excellent job and made sure everything was clean and put back in place each day they were here. Kudos ? to William and his crew.

Description of Work
Painting of the entire home

Category drywall, remodeling

Work Completed On 08/22/2022

08/12/2022

Jacob C.

Williams Paint and Remodeling were excellent to work with and did an amazing job. The price was very reasonable and in some cases a lot lower than other places we priced. I would highly recommend them. I am in fact planning on using them on more projects in the future. Great people to hire.

Description of Work
Paint, Drywall, Roof, Electrical, and Carpet

Category carpet installation, drywall, electrician, ceiling fans, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/11/2022

08/04/2022

Frank C.

The quality of work is very high. William's workers will get the job done and produce quality results. The high demand of his workers and some material delays caused the project to take longer than we would have liked, but the results are well worth it. Very reachable and accommodating to our requests, his team redid our kitchen, painted the entire interior, finished a rec area and redid the basement bathroom. When there were issues that arose, he made sure they were fixed in a timely manner at no extra cost. A honest and trustworthy contractor.

Description of Work
House Rennovation

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

Review for Williams Painting And Remodeling - 3053 Landing Eagle Ct, Woodbridge, VA - 39824300

07/13/2022

Ken E.

William was the only contractor who was prompt in answering the solicitation. He made an appointment to walk through the area, and called to inform me he was running a little late. That was considerate. I had another contractor who just failed to show up twice. A third showed up but never provided me a proposal. William told me he would send it that night (Saturday) and he was good to his word. He was able to get his team in rather quickly over the long holiday weekend, and they worked diligently. They did a great job. The front entrance and the rooms that they painted look wonderful. The house is so much brighter now. I would definitely use them again for painting and would consider them for other remodeling jobs around the house. I believe this is a very sincere company.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 07/11/2022

06/16/2022

Alexia D.

William and his team did an outstanding job! We contacted him with a short timeline (one week) for almost a whole house interior painting job, and he got the job done without sacrificing quality. The painting and lighting were performed professionally. The house looks beautiful and the rate was very reasonable for such excellent work. Thank you!!

Description of Work
4 bedroom house interior painting, light installation in 2 bedrooms

Category electrician, lighting, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/13/2022

Review for Williams Painting And Remodeling - 3053 Landing Eagle Ct, Woodbridge, VA - 39768574

05/16/2022

Daniel A.

Great job with the painting, good engaged workers, cleaned up daily and excellent price. I will be using William's service again very soon. He has earned my trust and confidence.

Description of Work
Most of the interior of my home was painted.

Category contractors, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

05/04/2022

Alberto H.

Williams Painting and Remodeling, Woodbridge, VA, an exemplary company, professional, reasonable and timely. We are VERY HAPPY with the work they did, a team of 2 brothers, Moises and Juan, excellent workers that know their trade well. The attention to details was superb and the work extremely well done. They were very clean during the 4 days at our house and we definitely are hiring William's Painting and Remodeling for 3 additional jobs in the very near future. Regards, Dr. Al Hernandez, Stafford, VA

Description of Work
interior painting of various rooms and drywall throughout

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/25/2022

03/09/2022

Nas N.

Couldn’t be happier with the quality of the work. Overall project took a week in which main floor + both stairwells were painted and kitchen cabinets were as well.

Description of Work
Interior Painting for main floor and kitchen cabinets painted as well.

Category home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/09/2022

Review for Williams Painting And Remodeling - 3053 Landing Eagle Ct, Woodbridge, VA - 39654554

02/04/2022

Greg H.

I could not be happier with the result. With the pandemic and some unfortunate family health issues we delayed our start 6 months from the William's initial bid. William honored the original bid, and our few changes along the way with ease. The crew showed up daily at the same time and got right to work. They moved everything, covered up what needed to be covered and fixed what needed to be fixed and painted the home. They averaged about two rooms per day, painting walls, ceiling, trim and doors. We had just replaced the entire house with hardwoods and were concerned about paint and drywall dust on the new floor, but we should not have worried. The floors were well protected and they cleaned up every night before going home. They even kept their staging and workspace clean and sitting on a neatly folded tarp each night. Our home looks beautiful and I could not be happier with the result. I will hire them again in the spring to work on the exterior of the home without question.

Description of Work
Entire home interior was painted and some drywall repairs performed.

Work Completed On 02/04/2022

01/23/2022

Brandi M.

William was very easy to work with. His crew was timely, respectful and efficient. They were very fast and everything was made super easy!

Description of Work
Painting livingroom, entryway and fix hallway ceiling/ paint.

Work Completed On 01/23/2022

10/29/2021

Gina P.

William's Painting and Remodeling did an outstanding job. They were very professional, efficient, and considerate, and the workmanship was excellent. They moved furniture and pictures from the walls and replaced everything when the project was done. William was very responsive when I had questions or requested changes. I will definitely hire them for future painting projects and I highly recommend them to anyone in need of painting services.

Description of Work
Exterior and Interior Painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/29/2021

10/25/2021

Bob S.

The staining was excellent and the location was always clean even during the days of sanding.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 10/25/2021

10/20/2021

Eileen D.

Very well. The job was completed quickly with only one minor fix and William did so quickly and perfectly. I am very happy with their work. Their price is also reasonable.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 10/24/2021

08/10/2021

Kenneth J.

He came out and looked at the project and gave me a quote on July 29. I decided to hire him as he had a deal for $300 for 8 hours of work. He looked at the work and said it would be $350 and I agreed. He was supposed to come out next week and was going to send me a text but I never heard back from him. I don't know why he didn't come out and it was a great inconvenience. I am going to hire someone else.

Description of Work
I called them out to fix the ceiling from water damage.

Category drywall

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

06/15/2021

Matthew C.

William's crew did a very solid work, they're very detail oriented, they work quickly and arrive on time. Sometimes I wait for a while to get them scheduled because they are busy but when they said they that they will come here on Wednesday, they come on time and they finish the job on the scheduled day and the pricing was very transparent.

Description of Work
They did bathroom remodeling and added some cabinets in the kitchen.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/15/2021

06/11/2021

John C.

Work was performed in an excellent, tidy and totally professional manner. Price was very reasonable. One section of siding was rotten and hid major damage within the wall that needed significant repairs. It required additional full day of carpentry work, which was repaired expertly. Change order for these repairs was not excessive.

Description of Work
Complete exterior staining of cedar sided house plus repairs of rotten and wood ****** damaged siding.

Category contractors, house painters

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

05/29/2021

Den K.

William's team did a FANTASTIC job on the outside of my house 2 years ago so I decided to call them again for the inside so I am a repeat customer. I am glad I did. They are more than painters. His team fixed a tape seam that has been showing and made my walls look new again. My ceiling is over 11 feet and it was no problem. I definitely recommend them. He is now getting calls from my family for other projects. I'm glad he is nearby. Thank you William

Description of Work
Painted 2 rooms and a ceiling

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

Review for Williams Painting And Remodeling - 3053 Landing Eagle Ct, Woodbridge, VA - 39351179

05/13/2021

Aisha K.

We checked several contractors before deciding on William. Reasonable price, not cheap but reasonable, as compared to other contractors was the deciding factor. While I was a little concerned about the quality of the service I was going to get from a contractor more reasonably priced than others, I can’t be happier with the end result. William Pozo’s communication and handling of the business with us was very professional and caring at the same time. Work done was top notch and so was the cleaning done afterwards. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Power washing and painting of the house and pergola.

Category contractors, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

Review for Williams Painting And Remodeling - 3053 Landing Eagle Ct, Woodbridge, VA - 39329749