RC Home Renovation

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

13214 Occoquan Rd

Woodbridge, VA 22191

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

LICENSED & INSURED 15+ YEARS EXPERIENCE PROUDLY SERVING VIRGINIA, MARYLAND, & THE DC METROPOLITAN AREA HOME REMODELING: ADDITIONS, MAJOR HOME REPAIRS, BATHROOM REMODELING, KITCHEN REMODELING, MAJOR RENOVATIONS- MULTIPLE ROOMS PAINTING: INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING AND MUCH MORE YOU NAME IT!!...

drywall (11)interior painting (10)woodworking (10)home remodeling (9)lighting (7)basement remodeling (6)hardwood floors (5)tile installation (4)house painting (3)handyman (3)garage doors (3)ceiling fan installation (2)

07/29/2021

I contacted RC Home Renovations to repair the soffit on our front porch. Richard came out to review the work and provided me a quote via email which I agreed to and signed. I was told that the work would be completed on a Saturday (July 17th) which was 11 days away from the date of the signed contract. I received a text around 8am Saturday morning (THE MORNING OF!) stating that they couldn't locat...

Description of Work
Soffit repair on front porch

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/17/2021

04/27/2021

RC Home Renovation is the best!!! I have used them for over 25 years. The best in the business!!!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

04/27/2021

The Team did a great job building out our basement.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

05/26/2020

The moment Ramon and Richard walked through my door, I KNEW they were good people, fair and honest. I am very pleased with the work they did, the level of professionalism they displayed and the transformation of my house into a home. They have great ideas and concepts, they work fast, they are precise and clean up very well behind themselves. I have had major renovations done before but not at the...

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel, Living Room Remodel, Hardwood Floors installed, Painting, recessed lights installed, replaced a mantle, and appliances installed.

Category drywall,hardwood floor,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

Review for RC Home Renovation - 13214 Occoquan Rd, Woodbridge, VA - 38592206

11/22/2019

Experience was very easy and hassle free. Written quote was clear and prompt and comparable to others. Communication with Mr. Chavez and Richard was prompt, professional and to the point. The gentlemen working on the project were very friendly and professional. The space was prepared before work began and cleaned well post work. Looking to hire again for future projects.

Description of Work
Finish dry-wall, patch multiple holes, install Crown molding and paint entire room.

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

07/30/2019

I have used RC Home Renovations many times both personally and professionally. I am a Northern VA realtor for over 35 years and have used or referred this company many times. I have NEVER had a complaint. Their work is always perfect. They are punctual and their prices as compared to most are very reasonable! First class contractors!

Description of Work
Painting, drywall work, door repair

Category drywall,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

05/17/2019

Very nicely done and finished in time despite they being busy

Description of Work
Made table, painting

Category woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/16/2019

05/11/2019

We were looking to finish the basement. After posting Angie list request, Ramon (RC Homes Owner) contacted us and came to our house for quote. His quote was lower than most of the other contractor and we like the way he explained his plan. We also hired him because he said he works himself in all the projects unlike other contractor just manage and hire people to do the work. As per his promise, R...

Description of Work
Basement Finishing

Category remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 02/26/2019

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], I truly appreciate such kind words. My promise is to keep my clients 100% satisfied with the work that I do for them. And I'm glad that I was able to do that for you. Hope to be working with you on future projects.

04/01/2019

Bathrooms were done better than we expected! Mr Ramon took the time to helps us with our project, he went to the store with me to buy the materials and also gave us suggestions about and some design tips. He was responsive from day one to the last day. Mr Ramon and his team were very professional, meticulous and made sure that everything was always neat and clean at the end of each work day. His p...

Description of Work
Renovation one full bathroom and one half bath

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/17/2019

Review for RC Home Renovation - 13214 Occoquan Rd, Woodbridge, VA - 37792502

08/16/2018

It went better than I expected and I can't believe I am saying that based on my past history with contractors, handymen and remodelers! We were provided a professional, written proposal., they started the job on time, cleaned up each day, workers were courteous and professional, and they finished the project on time and were flexible when issues came up- like needing to change the design. We will ...

Description of Work
Interior staircase build

Category drywall,garage doors,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,woodworking

Work Completed On 08/16/2018

We offer: Entire home remodeling: Kitchen and Bathrooms, Major home remodeling. Interior & Exterior Painting, Deck Remodeling, Major Renovation-room and multiple room additions, Deck Construction, Porches, Outdoor Kitchens, Gazebo Construction, Interior Trim & Molding, Lighting, Cabinet Repair and Refinish, Flooring-tile, carpet and wood; Basements-finished and restoration

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check