Prince William Home Improvement

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2005

4.1

Additional DBA - Scott Holtzhauer Inc. Home improvement companies offer many different levels of dependability, experience and workmanship. When you want quality work done the first time, Northern Virginia Home Improvement is a company you can trust. We have more than 25 years of experience providing a multitude of home improvement services with over 10,000 satisfied customers all over the Northern Virginia region. In 2008, Prince William Home Improvement was selected by Associated Materials, Inc. to be the exclusive dealer of the award winning Evolution Vinyl Siding and Evolution Vinyl Replacement Windows. Evolution's intensive research and development result in products with unsurpassed beauty and uncompromising quality that customers demand. In 2009 Prince William Home Improvement received the Trex Pro Elite award for decking and continues into 2012 to be one of only 12 contractors honored with this status. Prince William Home Improvement also serves on the advisory board for Trex....

TJ's Home Inspection Service LLC

TJ’s Home Inspection LLC is a certified, disabled-veteran owned limited-liability corporation that is committed to excellence. We are so confident that you will be satisfied with your home inspection that we offer a full money back guarantee with every inspection. Our inspectors are dedicated to making our customers smarter about the mechanics of each home. In short, we don’t just inspect. We educate. Our commitment to our service members and family remains strong. As such, we offer a 15% discount to all veterans with proof of service. We also offer a 10% discount to first time realtors and will honor both simultaneously. Our motto is, "Expect what you inspect."

Ashmasters Chimney Service Inc

An annual chimney inspection, cleaning, and repair may safeguard you and your family from possible dangers that can arise from a lack of proper maintenance. If you are unsure about your chimneys condition, don't wait until it is too late. Call us now for an inspection from one of our qualified technicians.

Offers by Ashmasters Chimney Service Inc on Angi
Sixpenny Chimney Sweeps

Sixpenny Chimney & Air Duct Cleaning specializes in chimney cleaning and repair, air duct/dryer vent cleaning, gutter cleaning, house cleaning, masonry work, and pressure washing. With over 31 years of experience, you can be sure you are receiving a quality service for a fair price. Call our office today to schedule an appointment at 703-491-8697!Additional contact name - Ryan Corp

Offers by Sixpenny Chimney Sweeps on Angi

09/28/2019

If you don’t show up for an estimate, how can you be sure they’ll show up to do the work?

Description of Work
I made an appointment for an estimate to replace a deck at a home show. They failed to show up. When I saw them at a second home show. I told them they didn’t show, and they asked to reschedule. I agreed, and again, they didn’t show up. No calls, nothing. Very unprofessional to stand up a potential customer twice.

02/01/2019

Not one to leave negative reviews but hopefully this will inspire them to review their do not call list.

Description of Work
I am sure they do good work but I have been asked to be removed from their call list. Over the past six years I get phone calls from them at all hours of the day. Even when I informed them that I moved to a different country for work (which is true) they STILL call me. I'm not one to leave a negative review but if you are just shopping and don't want to be harassed then do not call them.

Category patios

02/09/2018

BUYER BEWARE! This greedy, unethical company bait and switches quotes & pricing and takes advantage of the elderly. They are currently suing an 80+ year old man who FULLY PAID over $7K on a deck job where the lying salesman not only changed the verbally agreed upon price but did so under the cover of darkness insisting on meeting at 10pm at night. Do not give this company your business. They will ...

Description of Work
Deck Build

01/31/2018

I loved it! It went very good and no problem.

Description of Work
They built a deck over a slanted yard.

07/24/2017

Prince William is a large, contracting company. They are quite persistent at getting you to sign on with them, but in this case, their persistence paid off. Once the contract was signed, the company was very attentive and punctual. Their large office staff kept in touch with me regularly as the work was proceeding. The workers were extremely proficient and pulled off a rather complicated task effi...

Description of Work
Resurface existing wood deck. Foundation of original deck was mostly retained, but all visible lumber was replaced. This approach made the project more affordable.

Category decks

Windows, entry & patio doors, siding, roofing, decks & kitchens, baths & sun rooms.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available