MONUMENT MARBLE & GRANITE LLC

Virginia: Contractors
01/31/2023

2617 Morse Ln

Woodbridge, VA 22192

Our business specializes in Natural (Marble and Granite) and Engineered Stone (Quartz) fabrication, and cabinets. We have 15 styles to choose from, with a weeks turn around time for delivery*. We also offer the service of cabinet installation. Our product can be used for Kitchen Counter tops, vanity tops, Fire Places, Jacuzzi surrounds, Shower Surrounds, stairs, Bar Tops, wall and flooring, etc!!! Normal turn around time depending on the size of the project is 2-3 days*. We work both Residential and Commercial. Other services we offer are custom kitchens, custom islands, waterfall islands, coffee tables, repairs and restorations....

marble & granite (4)home remodeling (1)

11/14/2019

It was excellent. I'm always happy to work with them and they were awesome people.

Description of Work
They put the kitchen cabinet and new sink.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

11/07/2019

They were excellent the deliverance is great.They were on time I'm satisfied with the service they gave me and I will recommend and use them again the customer service did a great job and the price is affordable.

Description of Work
kitchen remodeling

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

10/09/2014

The counter top is beautiful, and the work went well. The installers and plumber worked together to get the job done, and cleaned up after themselves. They also worked with the company we had shim up the cabinets so that everything was done the day before and ready for the install. They left instructions on how to care for the new material. The counter top is really beautiful. We are very happy wi...

Description of Work
Installed granite counter top and pass through piece in kitchen wall. Installed new sink, routed new plumbing to match, and installed new garbage disposal and hooked up dishwasher.

Work Completed On 10/04/2014

06/10/2014

They did an excellent job both times. The person who came and measured did an exact measurement and placement of sink. when they came back and installed, they did a perfect job. Everything was as ordered.

Description of Work
They measured for granite countertop, cut and installed granite countertop and stainless steel kitchen sink.

Work Completed On 03/18/2014

08/01/2013

Description of Work
We were very happy with the installation that was done at our house. The installers arrived on time and performed the work in a clean and professional manner. The price was very reasonable and competitive. They did everything we asked the to do.

11/16/2012

My contractor wanted me to use this company to install my granite in my kitchen that was being remodeled. I contacted them and they requested I visit their location. They didn't really have a showroom per se...more of a small office room and the room they cut their granite in. They showed me the very small selection of materials they had and their limited edging styles. They told me 2 places I cou...

Description of Work
They measured my kitchen for installing granite.

Work Completed On 10/10/2012

FABRICATORS AND INSTALLERS OF MARBLE, GRANITE, QUARTZ (SILESTONE, MSI Premium Natural Quartz, Spectrum Quartz, Caesarstone, CitiQuartz, etc.) Cabinet Distributor and Installation Services provided. Home Improvement services offered such as Tile Installation, Backsplash Installation, Floor Installation, Carpet Installation, Drywall and Patching, Power Washing Exterior of Home, etc.)

Visa, Check, Discover, PayPal, Financing