Higgins Billiard Supply Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2009

Billiard Table Repair
Billiard Table Sales

2 employess I accept Visa, M/C, AmEx...

Efficient Movers

With over 10 years of experience as a professional mover, we are here

Different Movers

We Provide the Best Moving Value for Your Budget (with our up-front and flat rate pricing, we have a move plan for every budget and need) An Efficient Moving Company (We'll arrive early and we'll stay until your move is finished) A Careful Move (We'll treat everything as though it was fragile) Our Moves are Always Fixed-Price (You can rest assured that there won't be any hidden costs or bad surprises)

Offers by Different Movers on Angi
Randall Moving & Storage

Family owned, well-established moving and storage company offering full service local & long distance moves. Certified American Moving & Storage Association ProMovers, Randall Moving & Storage offers the highest level of professional moving services with reasonable pricing. Integrity in all business practices is the very core of Randall Moving & Storage and its employees.

11/07/2021

Kevin Higgins was very knowledgeable. Excellent work, very fair price and we are extremely happy with the table we purchased.

Description of Work
Purchased a used pool table with delivery and installation.

Category moving companies

02/12/2020

Very professional and a great price. They even laid a rug & centered it under the pool table for me.

Description of Work
Pool table moved and re-balanced

02/01/2020

I went very well. I love the new table.

Description of Work
Recover table

01/04/2020

After extensive research for pricing and quality on pool tables and table tennis tops, I went with Brian Higgins. He quoted a better price than anyone else and included installation and quality felt, two things the stores will up charge. Two gentlemen installed the table and were helpful, answered my questions, and ensured I was happy with the placement. Would highly recommend Higgins.

Description of Work
New pool table

Category billiard table repair,billiard table sales

02/05/2019

Higgins did a great job and was very responsive.

Description of Work
Recover pool table and replace pool pockets.

02/22/2018

I have used other pool table movers before and have been disappointed. I thought they were honest and fair and I am I very happy with their work. I would totally recommend them.

Description of Work
Moved pool table

10/30/2017

Very well. Described options, provided estimate, arrived on time, and did the work quickly and professionally. Not cheap, but fair, without add-ons (including for moving the table, which occurred to me just after his estimate).

Description of Work
Recover table, replace rail pads, move 1 foot, re-level.

Category moving companies,billiard table repair

10/09/2017

Prompt response and delivery. Pool table is beautiful.

Description of Work
Purchased pool table. Price included delivery and new felt.

Category moving companies,billiard table repair,billiard table sales

09/13/2017

Very professional and skilled team.

Description of Work
Moved, redid bumpers, applied new felt, and set back up.

Category moving companies,billiard table repair

04/12/2017

I couldn't give away a pool table in excellent condition even with offers to local churches to pay for transportation and professional re-installation of pool table in their location. Amazing! Kevin responded promptly to my request to remove the table and corresponded with me to set up a date. He arrived on time and neatly and expertly removed the table and cleaned up. He and his assistant were a ...

Description of Work
Kevin removed a pool table in my basement.

Category moving companies

new and used pool tables. Custom pool table and bars, air hockey tables, internet installations, moving, recovering, knock-down and crating.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express