GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2015

United States Marines (USMC) Veteran Owned. We can drop off a dumpster for you to load up for yourself and pick it back up later, or we can load up your garbage or junk removal and haul it away for you. The company name comes from the owner military attachment in Bosnia to the United Nations International Police Task Force (IPTF), where he supported the Implementation Force (IFOR). As a U.S. Marine, he served off the coast of Bosnia, Herzegounina and was tasked with Ground Military Police (GMP) monitoring, observation, and inspection. Over the course of his military career, he enjoyed working with GMP's providing facility management and support. He brings this same dedication and experience when managing his clients projects. Cost is determined by the job....

Handyman Cans, LLC

Family owned & operated, 12 Yard Driveway Friendly Dumpster Cans, Great for small remodeling business', Garage/Basement Cleanouts, Yard, Landscape & Construction debris

Couser Supply Inc

Bulk Trash Removal from Commercial & Residential, Facility Management, Real Estate, Estate Clean-Outs, Rental Clean-Out, Bereavement Debris Removal Got Junk? Contact us today for more information about junk removal in Baltimore. We also serve customers inside the Beltway, including the surrounding areas of Annapolis, Columbia, Glen Burnie, Alexandria, Washington DC, Arlington, Bowie, Hanover, Silver Spring, Bethesda, Rockville and Ellicott City. www.cousersupplyinc.com

Nova Junk Removal LLC

Nova Junk is a family-owned business that offers junk removal, cleanout and bulk trash haul-away services in the Washington, D.C area and in other locations throughout Northern Virginia. Our fully trained professionals provide cleanout and trash-removal services for residential and commercial properties, as well as construction and renovation sites. No travel charge or additional fees for after hours service.

08/29/2018

Extremely well. We have used GMP two times and I would call them again

Description of Work
Junk removal

07/06/2018

Great job. Went in crawl space and hauled out heavy dehumidifier plus other items in attic and garage.

Description of Work
Junk removal

04/04/2018

Excellent neat professional. Very happy with the service. Definitely a repeat customer

Description of Work
Yard and debris cleanup

09/18/2017

We had a pile of dirt that needed to be removed. They charged us $200 above what we paid for the angies list service even though the amount of dirt was less than their cubic sq ft limit they had stated. Time was of the essence and we had no choice to pay the additional amount. Their price listed is not accurate.

Description of Work
Needed a pile of dirt to be hauled out of the back area of property.

08/22/2017

Where do I even begin? First of all, it took several phone calls to even get them to my house for the service. Once there, they tried to charge an extra $30 but when I called their boss and told him what the contract said he did not insist on the extra payment. As they left my house, (with the junk they were being paid to haul away) their trailer banged into both of my stone walls lining the drive...

Description of Work
GMP Dumpster Rental & Full Service Junk Removal came to remove junk from my house.

08/20/2017

Great. Will hire again when needed.

Description of Work
Basic junk removal - not too much, small things.

Category junk removal","dumpster rental service

08/03/2017

Excellent no issues and very friendly service.

Description of Work
Very professional and quick service! Will recommend and use in the future.

07/19/2017

Scheduling was frustrating -- didn't show up to 2 arrival windows, but called to apologize afterwards. They were very kind and professional when they did show up, though. Fast, and gave a good and fair price laid out on a sheet so I didn't feel like it was arbitrary.

Description of Work
Removed junk from our garage.

07/12/2017

Wonderful, he even swept out the garage when finished. I highly recommend this provider.

Description of Work
I did stuff to be hauled from my garage. I had done some renovation and a lot of stuff was in the Garage. Excellent service, very, very helpful.

07/11/2017

Christopher said it would be the easiest transaction I have ever made. He was correct! Texted him the address and had a dumpster later that day. Couldn't have been easier. Plus, very friendly and professional. Highly recommend this company for all your trash hauling needs.

Description of Work
Basement flooded. Tore out carpet and walls.

Category dumpster rental service

Residential, commercial, construction dumpster, junk & snow removal.