GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2015

14699 Balsam St

Woodbridge, VA 22191

United States Marines (USMC) Veteran Owned. We can drop off a dumpster for you to load up for yourself and pick it back up later, or we can load up your garbage or junk removal and haul it away for you. The company name comes from the owner military attachment in Bosnia to the United Nations

08/29/2018

Merri M.

Extremely well. We have used GMP two times and I would call them again

Description of Work
Junk removal

07/06/2018

Robert P.

Great job. Went in crawl space and hauled out heavy dehumidifier plus other items in attic and garage.

Description of Work
Junk removal

04/04/2018

CHINITA R.

Excellent neat professional. Very happy with the service. Definitely a repeat customer

Description of Work
Yard and debris cleanup

09/18/2017

poya S.

We had a pile of dirt that needed to be removed. They charged us $200 above what we paid for the angies list service even though the amount of dirt was less than their cubic sq ft limit they had stated. Time was of the essence and we had no choice to pay the additional amount. Their price listed is not accurate.

Description of Work
Needed a pile of dirt to be hauled out of the back area of property.

08/22/2017

Jane B.

Where do I even begin? First of all, it took several phone calls to even get them to my house for the service. Once there, they tried to charge an extra $30 but when I called their boss and told him what the contract said he did not insist on the extra payment. As they left my house, (with the junk they were being paid to haul away) their trailer banged into both of my stone walls lining the driveway and broke stones in 4 different places. And, believe it or not, they didn't have the courtesy to get out and tell me about the damage they just caused. Luckily, I saw that their trailer was hitting the stones so I went out to check right after they left and saw the damage. That was on 6/29. Today is 8/23 and I have been texting and calling the owner since then to get it repaired. During one of our phone calls about this, he finally agreed to repair the damage but did not like the estimate I sent him for $650 (this price was from having someone come out and give me a professional estimate to repair the damage). Because he was unhappy with the price, I took it upon myself to get a second estimate which was for $500. I reached out with this new amount and he did not respond. After I called a few more times he finally responded and said he would send his own men to do the work and would let me know 2 days before they come. I replied with a text that I needed a set date as I travel a lot and did not want the work done when I was not there. He never replied and still hasn't several weeks later. I then got a third estimate for the work, also for $500. As of today (8/23/17) I have not gotten a response from him and the work is not done. It has been almost 2 months since the damage was done. I did not want to submit a bad review but despite my best efforts the owner simply will not respond to my request and my damaged driveway walls need to be repaired.

Description of Work
GMP Dumpster Rental & Full Service Junk Removal came to remove junk from my house.

08/20/2017

Jay D.

Great. Will hire again when needed.

Description of Work
Basic junk removal - not too much, small things.

08/03/2017

Nakeima D.

Excellent no issues and very friendly service.

Description of Work
Very professional and quick service! Will recommend and use in the future.

07/19/2017

Sean D.

Scheduling was frustrating -- didn't show up to 2 arrival windows, but called to apologize afterwards. They were very kind and professional when they did show up, though. Fast, and gave a good and fair price laid out on a sheet so I didn't feel like it was arbitrary.

Description of Work
Removed junk from our garage.

07/12/2017

Kathleen O.

Wonderful, he even swept out the garage when finished. I highly recommend this provider.

Description of Work
I did stuff to be hauled from my garage. I had done some renovation and a lot of stuff was in the Garage. Excellent service, very, very helpful.

07/11/2017

Paul S.

Christopher said it would be the easiest transaction I have ever made. He was correct! Texted him the address and had a dumpster later that day. Couldn't have been easier. Plus, very friendly and professional. Highly recommend this company for all your trash hauling needs.

Description of Work
Basement flooded. Tore out carpet and walls.

06/28/2017

JUDITH E C.

I originally called several times during the week of June 19, 2017 to set an appointment. I used both phone numbers provided by Angie's List. I had to asked Angie's List to call for me that was when I finally spoke to the owner Mr. Christopher Quince. He gave me an appointment for June 27, 2017 with a two hour morning window. I waited all day. No one called to say they're running late or unable to keep my appointment. I called Mr. Quince and no one answered. Then I called Angie's List and the rep said I will call and once he answers I will hang up. Well, Mr. Quince answered the phone when Angie's List called him. I asked him what happened his workers were a NO SHOW and never called me. My entire day was ruined and wasted. He apologized and asked to come the next day on June 28, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. I agreed and he said someone will called when they on their way. Mr. Quince called me later that evening on June 27th and left a message changing the time to 9:30 a.m., I called him to confirm the new time. Well, this morning no one was here at 9:30 a.m., I didn't get a phone call or a text. I waited until 9:45 a.m., and I called Angie's List complaining about them not show up again. I requested a refund! Don't waste you time hiring this company! They don't care about my MONEY or my TIME!!!

Description of Work
I had some household items in my basement that needed to be removed.

06/13/2017

John H.

It went great. Chris and his employee did a great job. They were good about arranging a time for the pickup, they kept us informed about when they would arrive, and were very polite. We used a Angie's list coupon, but I think they took more junk than was stipulated in the deal.

Description of Work
Remove wood from an old swingset and some other junk

06/13/2017

steve K.

Guys showed up on time. Moved stuff from in the house into the dumpster and then left.

Description of Work
Haul away some furniture and belongings.

06/11/2017

candice C.

He was in an out of the garage where the pile of stuff was located in @ 20 minutes.

Description of Work
Bathroom fixtures to be removed along with other junk.

05/31/2017

Nicole U.

This team was wonderful. Kind, helpful, quick, respectful and interested in client satisfaction. I'd absolutely hire them again.

Description of Work
Needed to have a couch and some miscellaneous items removed from my shed and basement.

05/29/2017

Lisa R.

I called several junk hauling services but GMP was the only one willing to come out and haul away the pavers. The other companies did not want to be bothered or were asking a much higher price. GMP came out within a couple of hours and took it away for a very reasonable price. He was also very polite, friendly, and professional. I would definitely recommend GMP for any of your junk hauling needs and I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I needed cinderblock type pavers removed from my back yard.

05/23/2017

MARGARET J.

Christopher with G.M.P. got back to me promptly with an estimate based on the pictures, description, and his own observation. He set up a day/time quickly and he and his crew removed the construction debris. They were prompt and courteous and I will recommend using them.

Description of Work
I needed to get some construction debris removed from my yard. G.M.P. had a good score on Angie’s List so I emailed them, sent a description and pictures of the material that needed to be removed.

05/17/2017

Dianne G.

Christopher was able to accomplish this feat in two days. His patience, perseverance, calmness, and humbleness, speaks volumes of his work. Christopher is a hard-working man who moved heaven and earth to make this clean-out possible. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
I inherited my deceased cousin's estate which was basically a hoarder's house x 10. There was garbage from one end of the house to the other which needed to be removed and hauled away.

05/15/2017

Christine H.

Over Mother’s Day Weekend, my present to my mom was a complete cleanout of her garage. This is a place that had accumulated 55+ years’ worth of junk as my father and his father before him were pack rats. Everything from rusty old tools to an old refrigerator to who-knows-what was in that garage. I had a company in mind to do the job: GMP. Christopher Quincer (owner) and his crew had done a great job disposing of some large items at my house last autumn. We called Christopher to set up an appointment and get a quote for the job on Saturday May 13. Turns out he was very willing to come out on Sunday and haul all of this stuff away. He actually showed up a bit early, in keeping with his Marine Corps training and went right to work, using both a truck and trailer dumpsters. All the stuff just about filled up both dumpers, and it took Christopher about 3 hours to finish. He didn’t rush but he didn’t dawdle; it was the perfect pace. Large items were removed easily, and even items inside cabinets were removed for disposal. He has a great demeanor and is very pleasant and personable. Christopher also cleaned up by sweeping out the entire garage after everything was removed. It was simply an awesome job that he did. The final price was within the estimate range that he gave us, and certainly reasonable for the amount of junk removed and for working on Mother's Day after only 18 hours of notice. I highly recommend GMP for junk removal, whether the job is large or small. I was extremely pleased from start to finish, and my octogenarian mother told me it was the best Mother’s Day present she could’ve had.

Description of Work
Remove a ton of stuff from a two car garage that had been cluttering the place for decades. Items removed included big ones (refrigerator, work bench) and small ones like rusty tools, pictures, and assorted junk.

05/12/2017

Jeff M.

GMPs service was outstanding. They delivered the dumpster the day prior to scheduled drop off date and they picked up the dumpster within hours of calling for pickup. When they dropped the unit off, they place boards under the runners to prevent damage to my driveway and expertly place it so I could still use one side of my 2 car garage. When they picked it up, they took the time to sweep my driveway of any debris that was under the unit. Top notch operation...

Description of Work
Dumpster drop off and pick up.

04/21/2017

David B.

They were on time, courteous, and respectful. They did a great, terrific job. This was my first time using this company, and I would recommend them to anyone. They were outstanding overall.

Description of Work
We had a big home renovation at my house. I rented a dumpster from them, and they did the cleanup. They took out/removed a lot of drywall, flooring, and roofing material.

03/28/2017

Safia K.

Chris was nice, polite and professional. We weren't home for the first appointment and when he arrived for the second appointment he wasn't upset and was very pleasant to work with. Overall they did a good job.

Description of Work
Brought Dumpster / Picked Up Dumpster

03/21/2017

Kathleen Y.

Amazingly well! We needed a dumpster quickly to accommodate the sale of my mother-in-law's home after she passed. Christopher was super responsive and fantastic to work with. He responded to my numerous texts about timing and was very gracious in meeting our tight timelines. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
We needed a dumpster quickly delivered to my mother-in-law's house to do an estate clean out. Christopher was amazing--he delivered the dumpster within hours and picked it up promptly. He was extremely responsive. I cannot say enough great things about this company!

03/15/2017

Ellen G.

Excellently. Very helpful, pleasant and professional. Went beyond the call of duty.

Description of Work
Junk items removed from basement and side of house

03/05/2017

Brenda B.

Fantastic! Such a pleasure to find a good company with professionalism and great communication from first call to job finish. Christopher and his crew removed a heavy item with great care and consideration for our floors, walls and belongings. The price was excellent. I highly recommend Christopher and GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal.

Description of Work
Removal of a heavy item

Elmer's Lawn & Garden

Elmer’s Lawn & Garden has been in business for 15 years! We pride ourselves on building long lasting relationships with our clients. Elmer’s Lawn & Garden caters to residential and commercials projects. The owner is on the jobsite from the first consultation through the end of the project to ensure his high standards are shining through and meets his clients individual needs. Thank you for considering Elmer’s Lawn & Garden and we look forward to impressing you!

Lawrence Transportation Systems

Lawrence Companies has been in the moving business since 1932. We have grown & diversified. Relocation is still the core business - but we also have: Lawrence Freight - Lawrence Data Management - Lawrence Trailer & Truck Equipment - Lawrence Equipment - Affordable Container Service - Lawrence Relocation. We are a total transportation company - can move or haul about anything. Additional email - info@lawrencecompanies.com

Flores Enterprises LLC

Here at Flores Enterprises LLC, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in window cleaning service, residential window cleaning services, commercial window cleaning services, pressure washing service, carpentry, deck repair, trim work, fences, cleaning services, Yard clean up, snow removal and junk hauling. We look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today (703) 677-1692.

Residential, commercial, construction dumpster, junk & snow removal.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal

How is GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal overall rated?

GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal open?

GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal is open:

What payment options does GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal provide

GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal offer free estimates?

Yes, GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal offers free project estimates.

Does GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal offer a senior discount?

No, GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal does not offer a senior discount.

Does GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal offer emergency services?

Yes, GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal?

No, GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal does not offer warranties.

What services does GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal offer?

GMP Dumpster Rental and Full Service Junk Removal offers the following services: Residential, commercial, construction dumpster, junk & snow removal.