Flores Enterprises LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2014

Here at Flores Enterprises LLC, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in window cleaning service, residential window cleaning services, commercial window cleaning services, pressure washing service, carpentry, deck repair, trim work, fences,

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile imageA Service Provider's profile image

window cleaning (2)hauling (2)pressure washing (1)leaf removal (1)decks & porches (1)

12/28/2022

Bill G.

Wonderful! Great Job and Outstanding Work! We are going to hire them again!

Description of Work
Hauling

Category hauling services

Work Completed On 12/29/2022

thank you very much appreciate it..

12/13/2022

T W.

His team did a great job

Description of Work
Hauling

Category hauling services

Work Completed On 12/13/2022

12/07/2022

Charles C.

They did an outstanding job for me. Their rates were reasonable and everything I asked for was taken care of

Description of Work
leaf removal

Category leaf removal

Work Completed On 12/07/2022

07/03/2018

Aninze A.

Let me tell you, Mr. Flores was referred to me from another power washing company and he came highly recommended. When I say this man came out to look at the job on SUNDAY! I was and am so appreciative. He immediately saw what a crap job the previous company did and was able to provide me service today. This was supposed to be a birthday gift for my boyfriend so it was important to get it right. While he was there he also gave me an estimate to get some trim work and painting done (I will definitely hire him for this). He set up a time to come out, he called when he was on his way and he came when he said he was. It may sound basic, but I can't tell you how many companies I have dealt with who don't even have this basic courtesy down. Kudos to you Mr. Flores and your team. I have another home that needs some work and I will certainly be keeping you busy.

Description of Work
Needed portions of a deck sanded and restained to fix what another company did.

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/03/2018

01/14/2016

Ronald B.

Category window cleaning

07/15/2014

Gail V.

It was very good. He came out very quickly. He was prompt, and actually he came even early. He did an excellent job. I got another estimate after he finished the job and they wanted $400 for the same thing. I really liked him, and I thought he did a great job. The price was very good.

Description of Work
I used Flores Enterprise for power washing. He power washed five horizontal beams and then there is like some concrete going up and down in couples, two in the front and two in the back. So he did all of that.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/08/2014

11/18/2012

Lynne P.

Excellent. He arrived promptly at 8 am and went straight to work cleaning the inside of our windows. (Several of the windows were in difficult to reach areas and had not been cleaned since he was here 2 years ago!). He then proceeded outside to power wash the house and garage door, then clean the outside of our windows. He worked diligently for 4 hours.

Description of Work
Cleaned all 26 windows inside and out and power washed the house.

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 08/28/2015

Contact

Phone

Located in

Woodbridge, VA 22191

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal
    We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.