Extreme Custom Collision

Auto Detailing
Auto Service
Auto Glass
Auto Alarms

Here at Extreme Custom Collision our commitment to our customers is total satisfaction, our attention to detail is the backbone of our business! We are dedicated to making sure every customer’s vehicle is repaired to factory specs. All our technician skills are up to date with industry standards, we go the extra mile for every customer no matter how big or small the repair is. When a vehicle leaves this repair facility it is checked not by one quality control personnel but by everyone. The owner checks every vehicle over, then the general manager, and so on right down to detail shop! A shops reputation is based on several things quality, repair time, and overall satisfaction our goal is to make sure that every customer is totally satisfied in every way, if for some reason a customer is not we will make it right no exceptions … Having great customer service makes us very proud to do business, it’s not just about fixing cars its about exceeding a customers expectations, earning customers trust and confidence, and providing a pleasant experience for all of our customers....

Patriot Auto Glass LLC

Patriot Auto Glass is a small locally owned company dedicated to the personalized service and quality customers are entitled to. We provide FREE mobile service for auto glass repair and auto glass replacement. We service the Northern Virginia area with same day service whenever possible. Our technicians are certified, and we only use OEM quality glass and adhesives. Each auto glass replacement comes with a Lifetime Workmanship Warranty.

Offers by Patriot Auto Glass LLC on Angi
NOVA FAMILY AUTO SERVICE

At Nova Family Auto Service, our goal is to completely satisfy our customers. We have updated our facility with the latest computer and diagnostic equipment. We employ ASE Master certified technicians to provide dealer quality services at a fraction of the cost to you. You can trust us to fix your car right, the first time!

Elden Collision Center

Elden Collision Center has always maintained a distinguished reputation throughout the automotive and collision repair industry. We use UltraMate computerized estimating software that will give you a detailed line-item description of all labor charges and part replacements for your vehicle. We provide you with the print-out and explain the repair process in detail. With over 30 years of auto body collision repair experience we are able to give you a more accurate repair estimate which will allow you to make a much better decision. If you are making a collision claim against insurance then we will work your insurance company to receive approval for our estimate or we may use the estimate provided by your insurance company adjuster. We are committed to providing a level of quality that meets both the rigorous demands of the auto insurance companies and the Automotive Service Association (ASA). Without exception, we will repair your car right the first time to your expectations.

11/18/2018

They repaired a large dent on my Toyota. They did a great job and matched the paint perfectly. Very professional piece of work. It did take a little longer to do the job than I was originally told, but the results were worth it.

Description of Work
Repaired a large dent in front fender.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

11/03/2018

Outstanding work. Excellent service. Walked through and explained what repairs were needed and why. Very customer oriented. Grest value. Returned car all cleaned up inside and out. Looks like new and drives like new. Best price after getting quotes at three shops. Definitely my go to shop for auto body work.

Description of Work
2 Side doors, driver side mirror and bumper where towing hitch punched through.

Category auto body repair,auto detailing,auto painting

05/01/2017

excellent job repairing dent in door. looks like new.

Description of Work
Door dent repair was warranty work done through Lustine Dodge/Jeep on a new vehicle

03/17/2017

Fantastic service, fast, and honest. Very efficient at coordinating with insurance. Kept me informed, and did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Body work and paint, plus interior detailing.

Category auto body repair,auto detailing

06/03/2016

They did a great job. The car looks new again, and you can't tell that it was damaged. Everyone I interacted with was very polite. I came to the shop to discuss the work needed one morning, and dropped it off the following week. They got the work done quicker than expected. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
PDR on hail damage and replaced moldings

10/16/2015

Very fast, professional, great price. Delivered on time, and very high quality work. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Minor body repair/paint scrape.

10/10/2015

went well, though one bumper clip was poorly installed and car had to be brought in again for reattachment. Courteous, clean, professional service with direct contact with insurance company and enterprise rental car.

Description of Work
replace bumper

Category auto body repair,auto repair

07/29/2015

The Jeep's frame was 25% rusted-out in the forward section nearest ground level. The Jeep lived 10 years in Satellite Beach, Florida. John provided me with an estimate indicating that this type of repair was routine for this shop but would take a few days. The repair was scheduled. I delivered the Jeep per schedule. True to John's estimation, the repair took a couple of days and the cost did not exceed the estimate. The plasma cutter coupled with the competency of the technician resulted in a repaired-like-new painted, weatherized frame. WOW! BEAUTIFUL work that will never be seen by the casual passer-by. BUT, I will BRAG about it! This pristine, tenderly-cared-for, OEM, show-room Jeep is ready for another 100,000 miles! Chris, the owner, observed me as I was getting ready to leave when picking up the Jeep after repair. He was very excited about the opportunity to service the vehicle and was obviously proud of the work done by his shop. He took out his phone and showed me photos of MY Jeep going through the frame repair! My opinion of Chris is that he is very intent on providing excellent service resulting in perfect result. I WILL choose Extreme Custom Collision in Woodbridge, VA, in the future! Thank you Chris, John and Custom Collision Crew!

Description of Work
Repair rusted frame on 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sahara.

Category auto body repair,auto repair

03/30/2014

Excellent work and customer service, they were prompt, responsive, explain steps needed for repair and worked with the insurance company to insure a smooth transition.

Description of Work
Repaired front quarter panel and door of my car which was hit by a deer.

01/13/2014

Extreme Custom Collision totally rocks! My car, a 2008 Buick Lacrosse was in an accident on 7 Dec 14. Chris picked it up from the Route 1 Buick Dealer (who is also awesome) on the 20th of December and began doing the body work. He and Scott both kept me well informed of the status of repairs and the day I picked it up on 8 Jan 14, you couldn't even see where it had been damaged. I drove it home thinking WOW, these guys do a fantastic job. I just didn't realize how fantastic. I was looking over the entire car and suddenly realized there wasn't a rock chip or scratch to be seen ANYWHERE on the car. The entire car looks like I just drove it off the show room floor and it's a five year old car! These guys are the BEST! They're knowledgeable, professional and extremely understanding of a million questions. If you need body work, detailing, windshield replacement or a myriad of other things, these are the guys to go to. They ROCK!

Description of Work
No don'ts on DOs. Do go to Extreme Custom Collision. It's a mistake if you don't.

Category auto body repair

Auto body work, glass, detailing & painting.