Escobar's Lawn Services, LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since August 2017

po box 111

Woodbridge, VA 22191

A small, family owned business,operated by a father and his two sons with over 20 years of experience in the field. Ensuring that the customers are our number one priority and providing the best quality service possible. No longer offering Landscaping - Hardscaping and Paving

10/22/2022

Katrina R.

An employee/owner spent 2 years allowing his dogs to run loose in the area, despite our pleas to leash them. Last fall we said if the dogs come on our property again we will take them to the shelter. An employee replied that he would then have us killed. We called the police. This resolved the dog matter but the youngest owner here now seeks to punish us by parking his broken down plow truck with the plow down against the road in front of our home. Weeks now. Refuses to talk about it or move. Our roofer had to park 2 houses away and carry supplies to and from the house because of this person. This is just one example of the ways this man and his company have shown a complete disregard for civility and respect for neighbors. Please don't support a business that puts so much stress on those living nearby.

Description of Work
Just looking for a business that abides by the law and doesn't make the neighborhood a less safe and welcoming place.

12/24/2019

David P.

Excellent. All leaves in front and back yards, including flower beds and window wells, were raked and blown together, bagged, and placed by the curb for trash service pick up. The cost was $175 for our small yard, which produced 8 large bags of leaves.

Description of Work
Leaf clean up

08/13/2019

Nicole H.

Prompt, thorough, professional team of lawn service workers. They arrived on time, worked hard, and did a terrific job. I would definitely hire this contractor again. Excellent experience!

Description of Work
Weeding, mulching

07/29/2019

Carol W.

Fine - I will make sure to reconfirm start time 2-3 times, not just once.

Description of Work
Yard work including general maintenance, trimming, weeding, bush removal, hedge trimming.

06/29/2019

Mary B.

Everything was perfect! The workers were polite, courteous, and efficient. The flowers were healthy and exactly what I requested, and the clean up afterwards was impeccable. The estimate was very reasonable and the quality of the work was exceptional. I highly recommend them without reservation and would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Weeding, mulching, planting annuals, and adding rocks to prevent runoff from a drain

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel

12/29/2018

jack S.

Excellent work. Received a prompt estimate (less expensive than the others) and the work was completed two days later. Excellent work and the yard looks great!

Description of Work
Leaf removal

12/25/2018

John G.

The company called and promised to come by on 12/20 to give me an estimate, but never did.

Description of Work
Wanted leaves raked and removed from my property.

Category leaf removal

Good morning Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Sorry that you have experienced this, however, after reviewing my notes at the office, on my cell phone and all my Angie's List messages and request I do not see your contact information anywhere. I also do not see on the calendar that I had a scheduled estimate in Brookeville, MD. We are based out of Woodbridge, Virginia and I believe that you have got us confused. Feel free to email me at escobarlawnservices17 at gmail.com if you have any further questions, I would be more than happy to help you get to the bottom of this.

12/18/2018

Emily S.

Friendly, good communication, and we were pleased with the results. We had a ton of leaves, and they got the job done under the estimate. Will absolutely look to them for future lawn and landscaping stuff.

Description of Work
Leaf removal

11/18/2018

James C.

Mr. Escobar arrived when promised, gave me a reasonable price, however after discussing the work we decided to wait.

Description of Work
requested quote to remove leaves.

07/03/2018

Stefan S.

Alvaro came out on a Sunday to look at the work and provided an estimate within a few days. He is easy to talk to, promptly answers messages, and provides good advice. We hired him after receiving a very reasonable estimate and he was able to schedule and finish the work within one week from the time we met him, which for June is quite remarkable. On the day of the job, he was punctual, worked hard, and did great work. We will will definitely hire Alvaro for future jobs and highly recommend him for others.

Description of Work
landscaping a small plot in front of my townhouse

04/12/2018

Jason T.

Alvaro was wonderful to work with! He was responsive to our inquiries, quoted a fair price and worked hard to complete the job in a timely manner. He and his father turned our backyard into our own private oasis. We would definitely hire him again and have already recommended his services to our friends.

Description of Work
Sod and gravel laid

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel

03/19/2018

Rebecca M.

My parents recently purchased their first home in late Oct and we had been looking for a landscaping company and even got a few quotes from well known companies but the prices were way out of our price range. Luckily, I found this company through a Facebook share and after finding Escobar's Lawn Services we were pleased to see them work around our budget with no problem or hesitation! They have done such an outstanding job, and got everything done in a timely manner. We are going to continue working with them permanently, so I definitely recommend anybody searching for a landscaping company to go with Escobar's Lawn Services!

Description of Work
Leaf and yard debris clean up

03/08/2018

Robin G.

They gave me a price of $35 an hour for the job plus materials. After the work was done, they said it was $35 an hour per person. This was not explained to me in the beginning. I had a better quote than what I paid for this work and only went with this company because of their pricing. Make sure you get a clear estimate of how much the job will cost because they were not ethical with how they handled this job.

Description of Work
Needed trees replanted

02/24/2018

Leonard C.

Very well. We cannot be more pleased with the quality of the work, turnaround time, and attitude of the crew.

Description of Work
Clear scrubs and prepare plant bed for planting.

12/06/2017

Alayne C.

Alvaro was responsive on my request and professional from start to finish. He came out to my house to provide an estimate and I hired him that same day. He provided sound advice and offered a really good quote. On the day of the job, he showed up on time and worked hard all day. I really feel I got my money’s worth. It saved me time and money and saved my back! I will definitely hire Alvaro for future jobs and highly recommend him for others!

Description of Work
I needed leaf removal and needed replanting of two bushes.

10/26/2017

Nancy C.

Alvaro was truly great! He was easy to get a hold of and was quick to respond to any of my inquiries. Was very professional and nice. He made sure to understand exactly what I wanted done and pushed through with amazing outcomes! Definitely using his services again.

Description of Work
I needed the leaves in my yard removed, the grass cut, and some flowers planted.

10/26/2017

Christopher and Socheata S.

I've been wanting to cleanup the front yard for years, but I hate yardwork. I'm a busy mom and Alvaro was great with working around my schedule. He was patient with my indecisiveness choosing plants and stones. It was a great experience and outcome.

Description of Work
Flowerbed cleanup, stonework, leaf removal.

Category landscaping, leaf removal, pavers, gravel

10/10/2017

Joe G.

Well communicated the time and date to perform the service. The job was done in 1/2 a day. Although not a regular service usually performed they did a fantastic job, and after 8 years of the rock sitting in my driveway, it is now finally being used as intended. Thank you Alvaro!

Description of Work
Dry stack fieldstone wall --- landscape edging with roughly 2 pallets of field stone around the front perimeter of home. I had purchased the fieldstone quite a few years ago w/o much success in doing it myself. Asked Escobars Lawn Services if interested and a quote for labor only. Alvaro was very responsive, provided an excellent competitive quote and felt his one-site review beforehand was very comprehensive.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

08/29/2017

Victor G.

Fantastic. Great service. Extremely satisfied with the work completed.

Description of Work
Landscaping

08/24/2017

Anthony M.

I heard about this guy through a friend of mine. I must say I was very impressed. I will definitely be hiring him again. Very professional guy. You will not be disappointed trust me.

Description of Work
Needed my grass and edges done.

08/22/2017

Brian B.

Excellent!! I could not of asked for a more professional, courteous company. I am already contacting them to do more work, for easy to deal with and great pricing too!

Description of Work
A bunch of yard work from grass cutting to cleaning out the huge over grown flower bed.

08/19/2017

Kang J.

It went very well. My deck looks amazing, and now when I have guests over, they won't step on the grass, or get their shoes muddy thanks to my new walkway and some pieces of sod that were planted. I talked to Mr. Escobar about planting a Japanese Maple, laying some red mulch down on my front yard, and making another walkway from the driveway to my front door in the coming weeks. I'm very excited!

Description of Work
I needed to pressure wash and paint my deck, and make a walkway using round red patio stone, bordered with pansies.

Category landscaping, deck cleaning, pressure washing, hardscaping

08/19/2017

Kang J.

We had three large trees directly in front of our house that I thought were not looking too healthy. I called Al for a tree removal estimate and he came out with his crew. Initially I thought I needed all trees removed, but after assessing the conditions of them all, it turned out we only needed to remove one. I was very, very impressed with how knowledgeable and honest he was. The removal process was great. We scheduled a day for the work to be done...that day, I went to work, when I came home, the tree was gone. Thoroughly satisfied with the work and will continue to use Escobar’s Lawn Services.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category landscaping, tree service, hardscaping

08/16/2017

Erick R.

I was impressed with the work. Could not believe I was staring at my backyard after it was finished. Definitely brought it back to life. Time to have guests over now.

Description of Work
I needed someone to bring my backyard back to life. Needed my grass cut, some trees and shrubs trimmed, and get rid of all these weeds growing all over the fence.

08/16/2017

Maria U.

Excellent, Alvaro did a good job with my yard.

Description of Work
Lawn Services

Alvarado Landscaping

Specializing in landscaping, tree service, and concrete! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

JL Tree Service Inc

JL Tree Service Inc has been in business since 1975 and has over 70 employees. We are Fully Insured and licensed. We offer free estimates for all tree services including tree & stump removal, tree care & pruning, tree fertilizing & planting, cabling and preservation. Many of our employees have been with our company for over 20 years. We have 5 staffed certified arborists, 13 tree crews, 3 stump crews, 2 crane operators and cranes, and more. Contact us for Quality Work, Quick Response, & Reasonable Rates! Additional address - Po Box 2366 Fairfax, VA 22031. Award winning.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Ellis Services Inc

We specialize in tree services, tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, stump removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Lawn Mowing, Flower bed cleaning/weeding, mulching, seasonal yard and leaf clean up, sod installation, flower planting, pruning, small tree planting and removal, deck/fence/patio power washing.

Landscaping - Hardscaping