Environment Control LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2012

Environment Control is an experienced Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) company serving Northern Virginia. We’re dedicated to providing our clients with experienced, professional, and courteous technicians for installation, repair, or maintenance of any component of your HVAC system. Client satisfaction is our priority, and we strive to ensure that the needs and requirements of our clients have been fulfilled throughout every step of the process. Our technicians are HVAC certified and have achieved HVAC Master’s License qualifications, coupled with years of experience in the installation, repair, and maintenance of HVAC systems, duct work, furnace and hot water heater installations. We offer continuous training to our technicians to promote the highest standards in customer service and communication skills that benefit our clients. At Environment Control, our philosophy begins and ends with our clients. We follow three major tenants when it comes to providing services for Northern Virginia clients: quality workmanship, timeliness, and affordability....

H & F Service Co

Small family business. Personal attention and service 24/7 Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Additional phone - (703) 642-6278. Additional DBA - H & F Service, H & F Service of Greater Washington LLC. Award winning.

Offers by H & F Service Co on Angi
Courtesy Electric Inc.

General electrical maintenance and repair class a contractor. We provide a wide spectrum of professional services from commercial and residential wiring of your office, home and everything in between. Family owned and operated over 20, years.

Offers by Courtesy Electric Inc. on Angi
Cosmos Heating & Cooling Co

Cosmos Heating & Cooling, a family owned business and now Best Selling author on Amazon of the following self-help book: Insider Secrets Of The HVAC Experts. They have been servicing the Northern Virginia area since it was founded in 1986 by Constantis “Gus” Christofi. The one man operation thrived through unending dedication, commitment to quality, and honest hard work. For the past 7 years, with his son George at his side, the family-owned heritage continues to afford its customers with unmatched service, excellence and skilled quality work. We Are Licensed & Insured and Service All Unit Brands. Additional contact name - George Christofi. Award winning.

08/16/2017

He's very nice, and respectful. The price is very reasonable and he's very responsible. The level of service was above and beyond, and I was very pleased. He was amazing. He knows what he's doing and everything is great with my system now.

Description of Work
Last year I had a broken interior pan on my upstairs unit. He discovered this, and prevented a big disaster which would've had water leaking from my attic. He came back daily to empty this pan, as well as take up my shop-vac in the meantime of ordering the parts for repair, all while not charging me any extra for it.

11/23/2015

Donnie di an excellent job - showed up whenever planned and was very efficient. Explained in great detail how the unit functioned etc. Did a great job keeping thing s as neat as possible. Thanks! Plan to have a second new upstairs unit installed this January.

Description of Work
Installed an entire new airconditioning unit

10/22/2015

Don is amazing. Professional. Courteous. Honest. I have called on Don about 4-5 times... best ever. Lifetime customer.

Description of Work
replace AC unit.

07/02/2014

Donny made time to check out a/c unit the same day I called to request repairs. I thought the unit was going to need to be replaced, but he had it up and running with a new part and some coolant. We were relieved to not have to replace the unit. Last year Donny replaced our upper a/c unit. The price was the best I found after having estimates from three other companies. He is a pleasure to work wi...

Description of Work
Installed new capacitor and refilled coolant.

10/27/2013

The A/C went out on the upstairs unit of the house. I called Environment Control to come out for an estimate. Since both my wife and I work long hours during the week, I asked if he had any weekend slots open. To my surprise, I learned that they provide service on both Saturday and Sunday at no additional charge. So I scheduled a Sunday morning appointment between 9:30 and 10:00. Donny arrived pro...

Description of Work
A/C repair

10/10/2013

Dannie is the perfect professional! Quick service, excellent communication, honest, work area neat and tidy. Comes to work, does not goof around. Gives information of what went wrong and what needs to be done. Gives all options.

Description of Work
Replaced central air unit.

07/28/2013

Very late on a Saturday night my AC stopped working. After looking on Angie's List for an HVAC company that would provide emergency service or at least come out on a Sunday, I found Environment Control LLC. I talked to Donny just before quitting time and explained the details of the failure. It was hot and very humid and it would have been a miserable night, but Donny was sympathetic to the situation and came out immediately. He very quickly diagnosed the problem and changed the defective part and had the AC running in no time. In past experiences with weekend and/or evening failures I did not expect to find someone who would come out immediately, as late as it was on a Saturday; nor did I expect to be greeted with such helpfulness and a good attitude. Donny did not take advantage of the emergency nature of the situation to overcharge. He was knowledgeable, professional and helpful. I definitely will continue using his services and recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Replaced blown fuse in on an internal circuit box.

Category electrician","heating & cooling contractor

07/18/2013

They were on time. Did a great job. We had other work going on in the house and when they unexpectantly turned off the water, he worked with the situtation and still got everything we needed done.

Description of Work
Serviced/cleaned two HVAC systems and recharged one that was low.

07/08/2013

I called Environment Control on a Sat at 3:00 pm, trying to find someone to come out and fix my A/C unit. To my surprise Donny said Yes, he could stop by on his way to another stop, he arrived around 5:15pm. He first monitored the outside unit, put his gauges on, etc...then came inside to look at the inside. He said the coils were very badly in need of cleaning and he had already used his vacuum cleaner to clean what he could without removing the coils from the unit. The coils were so dirty and said he would have to come back the following day to take the coils out and clean them with an acid they use and it was a 2+hour job and it was already pushing 6:30 on Sat. He said he would be back between 12 and 1 the next day, and he was. He took the coils out and spent 2+ hours cleaning them, cleaned the outdoor coils and unfortunately the unit was still not working. Donny said we would need to get a new A/C unit. From the amount of filth on the coils and I don't think they've ever been cleaning by another company, it was too much wear on the unit. He also came back out on Monday evening to check on the unit, and nothing had changed, a new unit is needed and quoted me a price for a new company. However, Donny did not charge me for all the work/labor he did to get to that diagnoses. I also might add, our A/C unit is as old as our house, which is 12-15 years, so it wasn't a new unit. Donny did all he could and we just need a new one. I would not hesitate to recommend Environment Control to anyone in need of Heating/AC or duct work. Donny was very professional, returned my call(s) when he said he would, returned to our house when promised. I'm in love with this guy, he's great and I'm already planning on calling his company back for duct work that I've been having some issues with, with no hesitation I will call him to return for another job.

Description of Work
The provider spent about an hour on Sat on our A/C unit, then came back out and Sun and spent another 5 + hours cleaning the coils both inside and out trying to get my A/C unit up and operational. He spent 3 + hours cleaning the coils.

Category heating & cooling contractor","air duct cleaner

06/19/2013

Donny was professional and courteous. He explained everything before any repairs were started and gave me an estimated cost. Once I authorized the repairs he was quick to complete the task. He also rechecked the AC. To make sure it was in proper working order. I was interested in an estimate to replace my current system and asked for an estimate. Donny was on a tight schedule but took some notes and later sent me an estimate via email. I wouldn't hesitate to use this company again.

Description of Work
The company has a web site with an option to send a request instead of a phone call. Due to the late hour I used that option and included a number to be reached and a description of the problem. The next morning (at a decent hour) I received a call from Donny informing me he was able to stop by that afternoon. True to his word he arrived, did a evaluation of the AC blower, motor and components.. Within no time he had found the problem, explained the situation and replaced the faulty condenser.

Category heating & cooling contractor

Installation, Service/Repair and Maintenance of Heat and A/C units, Heat Pumps, and furnaces. Air Duct Cleaning. Duct Work and Design. 24 Hour Emergancy Service Available.

ask for details