Brent Construction & Renovations

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2011

Brent Construction and Renovations is a full service General Contractor, fully licensed and insured, with over 25 years of experience. We perform ground up new projects, complete remodels, specialty rooms, damage restoration. We offer full architectural and design services. Please call us for a free estimate for your project. We are available 7 days a week. Please call us today! No job too big or small. We are lead safety certified....

Rotary Handy Man, LLC

Jesus Reyes, Inc.

We have the best masonry contractor and offer the following services: masonry service, brick restoration, concrete masonry and brick masonry repair. Contact us for more information! Affordable Masonry; Residential Masonry Contractor; Concrete Works; Stone Works; Flag Stone Patios Alexandria, VA; Arlington, V; Fairfax, VA Masonry Contractor, Masonry Service, Brick Restoration, Concrete Masonry, Brick Masonry Repair

Woody's Sudden Service Inc

* Virginia Class A Contractor Lic #22237-A * Master Licensed for HVAC, Elec, Gas Fitting * VISA, MC, checks, cash accepted * 10% Discount Off Service for Angie's List Members.

Offers by Woody's Sudden Service Inc on Angi

05/19/2016

Brent Thomas came out to estimate my storm door replacement on a weekend. I had a detailed estimate in my e-mail several days later. He let me schedule the replacement itself on a weekend, also, so that I could avoid missing work. He helped me select a replacement door, picked it up, removed the old door, and installed the new one. The replacement took just shy of 4 hours. I'm an introvert, so I a...

Description of Work
Removed and replaced a storm door in a condo unit

Category doors

04/30/2015

Brent provided an estimate that was so detailed, I knew exactly what was going to be done and how long it would take. He presented me with a schedule which showed what work would be done each day. I was introduced to his subcontractors and was very impressed with the work they did. Work was done according to his schedule and in a professional manor. Brent was personable and easy to communicate wit...

Description of Work
Build deck, remodeled kitchen, kitchen addition, hardwood floors

Category decks,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling

Thank you very much, we enjoyed working with you it was such a fun project! We hope to see you soon and your new addition is absolutely beautiful.

03/16/2015

They were wonderful. He even dropped by with a Christmas basket for us. He was good.

Description of Work
He took the air conditioner out of the closet and put it on the roof, where it belongs.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

03/07/2014

My overall experience with them went very well. He called me on the phone, came out the next day and gave me an estimate. He did the repairs. He actually told me there was one repair he is not going to charge me for, he just told me what to do and I resolved it myself. So, it went very well. I have had him give me an estimate to redo my bathroom.

Description of Work
Brent Construction & Renovations repaired the electrical circuit breaking box in my basement and then he fixed two windows for me.

Category electrician,handyman service,replacement windows,window treatments

Thank you it was a pleasure to meet you we look forward to working with you in the future.

06/12/2013

Brent and his wife arrived on time and called the day before to confirm our meeting time. They were well prepared with materials, design ideas and suggestions. We enjoyed discussing the project details and concepts. Overall, I was very impressed. We were interviewing 3-4 companies to bid on the job and Brent construction had our first impression vote due to rapport established. We ended up choosin...

Description of Work
We contacted Brent Construction to get an estimate to remodel the kitchen and two bathrooms in our townhouse. The estimate was provided a little less than 2 weeks after our initial meeting.

Category home remodeling

Additions. Remodeling-general, kitchen & bathroom. Interior & exterior repairs. Window & door replacements. Window treatments. Shutters. Solar shades. Water & wind damage restoration. Architectural design. Sunrooms. Plumbing. Tiling. Flooring. Painting. Electrical. Concrete. Roofing.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover, PayPal