Bakers Appliance Heating & Air

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2005

4.4

Additional DBAs - Baker Appliance Inc, Baker's Appliance Sales Inc....

Brennan's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Since 1979, we have been providing homeowners and businesses throughout Northern Virginia with our award-winning customer service, outstanding products, affordable prices and superior workmanship. Whether you are in need of emergency service, preventive maintenance, a new HVAC system or you just want to learn more about how to reduce your monthly energy costs; our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always ready to help. We are here when you need us! 2014 - 2020 Carrier Presidents award. Additional contact: Liz Cain. Additional phone: (703) 291-1677.

Cosmos Heating & Cooling Co

Cosmos Heating & Cooling, a family owned business and now Best Selling author on Amazon of the following self-help book: Insider Secrets Of The HVAC Experts. They have been servicing the Northern Virginia area since it was founded in 1986 by Constantis “Gus” Christofi. The one man operation thrived through unending dedication, commitment to quality, and honest hard work. For the past 7 years, with his son George at his side, the family-owned heritage continues to afford its customers with unmatched service, excellence and skilled quality work. We Are Licensed & Insured and Service All Unit Brands. Additional contact name - George Christofi. Award winning.

BRIGGS HEATING & COOLING

Briggs Heating & Air - The Heating and Cooling Company. Offering service to residential and commercial customers for heating, cooling and venting. Preventative Maintenance, one time servicing , repair and replacement.

05/14/2020

Service was good, they very on time, very friendly, and considerate. Their prices were pretty reasonable.

Description of Work
Electrical work - put in a kitchen lighting

Category electrician

05/18/2017

They stepped up and took responsibility. We agreed with who will pay for parts/ labor. We have been using them for many years and will continue to use their services.

Description of Work
They came and looked at our hot water heaters that they installed two years ago. They are coming to replace the two in the next couple of days.

Category water heater repair

04/01/2014

It was really good. I have dealt with them before and they are a pretty good company. They arrive when they say they will be here. They will call before they come and they will give you an estimate before they do the work. I have always been happy with them.

Description of Work
Bakers Appliance Heating & Air repaired my refrigerator.

Category appliance repair

01/27/2014

They did a fantastic job and my new systems are working great! These were normal "end of life" replacements. Their expertise and support is superb!

Description of Work
Baker's replaced both of my Heat Pump systems over the last two years.

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,appliance sales

01/19/2014

Replaced my ac/heat blower unit in my attic.

Description of Work
I used Bakers Appliance Heating & Air.

01/07/2014

They installed a new HVAC system at our home.

Description of Work
I used Bakers Appliance Heating & Air

12/08/2013

Well done. We have used Baker's for many jobs over the years. They do well on HVAC and routine electrical jobs, but not on complicated or high level electrical jobs.

Description of Work
Sold and installed new furnace.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/29/2013

I was aware that my old heat pump was on its last legs. Installed in 2000 I was told to expect it to last about 10-12 years. The air handler/furnace dated back to the year the house was built, 1983. I had a problem with the heat pump running out of freon back in March of this year. At that time the Bakers tech warned that the unit was very likely to go soon. He charged me $300 for replacing the freon and said if the heat pump failed within six months, Bakers would apply the money toward a replacement. Sure enough it failed a few months later. The way the air handler was configured, the hot water heater had to be removed to replace the furnace. This unit was very old as well and Bakers was able to replace it with a new one with no charge for labor as the furnace replacement required the hot water heater to be removed anyway. They also gave me a 10% discount on the cost of the water heater and applied the $300 credit as promised. The crew arrived promptly as scheduled, worked quickly, and cleaned up very thoroughly upon completing the work.

Description of Work
Replaced heat pump and air handler system as well as hot water heater

07/05/2013

We were disappointed in their turnaround time when we needed a new furnace. Their prices were good. They do good work. Their responsiveness was terrible. I'm not gonna recommend them again.

Description of Work
Bakers Appliance Heating & Air put in one of our last water heaters and worked on our Reynolds property in the heating and air conditioning there.

Category appliance repair

06/17/2013

I have always had good experiences with Baker's work, employees and prices. The employees who respond are always professional and polite and I like that I have had the same workers return year after year to do my household maintenance and any repairs or installations I may require.

Description of Work
I use Baker's exclusively for heating, air conditioning, appliance, plumbing and electrical repairs.

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Air conditioning, boilers, custom plumbing & heating, dishwashers, dryers, furnaces, heat pumps, ranges & cook tops, refrigerators & water heaters.

On full Heating & Air Conditioning Systems