Back to Health Chiropractic & Acupuncture

3985 Prince William Pkwy Ste 101

Woodbridge, VA 22192

01/22/2015

Rejane M.

I was in pain, incredible pain for a lower back injury. Dr. Posner had me in a mechanic roll-on massage table for some minutes before the full consultation. Then she stretched me and I could hear my back bones crack. Done! Pain was gone. But to recover properly, she recommended that I went for some more sessions. First 2x a week. As I got better, 1x a week. I followed treatment for 2-3 months and then I stopped going because I didn't feel I needed anymore.

Description of Work
Lower back pain

06/11/2013

BECKY R.

I went over a year without running because every attempt caused me to re-injure the disc. I rested, took anti-inflammatories, did months of physical therapy and slept in the odd positions that my doctor recommended, but nothing worked. While I could get through the day without pain, running, jumping or bouncing would start it all over again. My doctor suggested Back to Health, and after just a couple of months of chiropractic manipulation I tentatively tried running again, and this time there was no pain. It's been almost 6 months, and I've run half a dozen 5Ks and I'm training for a 10K, totally pain free! The office is small and has convenient and flexible hours, which makes a difference in my ability to keep up with treatment.

Description of Work
Bulging disc from running

10/07/2011

marsha R.

We are now approaching 10 months since this fitness disaster. My headaches hae gotten much better and I would not stop going,

Description of Work
I have been going to Dr. Esmaeili since early 2011. I went to a fitness trainer last December and within 30 minutes I was in the emergency room. After many trips to Drs ..we realizedl my headacheswe caused by muscle injury similiar to a neck whip lash.I began going 3 x's a week and am now down to once a week. She uses every method she can to reduce my pain and she is the best!!!

Friendship Heights Chiropractic

Chiropractic care for adults and children of all ages. Dr. Thomas Connelly and Dr. Andrew Hancock specialize in gentle, safe, Chiropractic manipulation, Corrective Exercises, Lifestyle Advice, Spinal & Postural Screenings, and Physiotherapy and massage therapy. Award winning.

Offers by Friendship Heights Chiropractic on Angi
    Chiropractic Care
    Alternative Med. - Acupuncture
    Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Chiropractic care & acupuncture.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Back to Health Chiropractic & Acupuncture

How is Back to Health Chiropractic & Acupuncture overall rated?

Back to Health Chiropractic & Acupuncture is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Back to Health Chiropractic & Acupuncture open?

Back to Health Chiropractic & Acupuncture is open:

What payment options does Back to Health Chiropractic & Acupuncture provide

Back to Health Chiropractic & Acupuncture accepts the following forms of payment: Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Back to Health Chiropractic & Acupuncture offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Back to Health Chiropractic & Acupuncture does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

What services does Back to Health Chiropractic & Acupuncture offer?

Back to Health Chiropractic & Acupuncture offers the following services: Chiropractic care & acupuncture.