Arts Home Improvement

Virginia: Contractors
04/30/2022

13012 Taverner Loop

Woodbridge, VA 22192

3 employees. Uses subs for electrical and plumbing work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. May contact through email....

home remodeling (74)tile installation (37)plumbers (36)lighting (27)drywall (27)interior painting (26)electrician (25)flooring (22)woodworking (21)countertop installation (14)marble & granite (11)handyman (10)

11/06/2019

It was awesome. We completely moved our kitchen from the front of the house to the back of the house. This involved tearing down 2 walls, one of which was a load-bearing wall, and running all new plumbing and electric. We also had to remove a huge window and install a smaller one to make room for cabinets and counter space. In addition, we removed a wall separating our dining room and living room ...

Description of Work
MAJOR Kitchen renovation and living room/dining room blow-out

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

Review for Arts Home Improvement - 13012 Taverner Loop, Woodbridge, VA - 38218368

05/25/2019

Reasonable priced, professional, flexible and absolute craftsmanship.

Description of Work
Bathroom vanity, toilet and floor replacement to include painting.

Category countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,glass repair,lighting,plumbing,interior painters

06/10/2018

It was a total success. I love the finished result. Art really knows his stuff. His plumber ,Richard is a delight and a master of his craft . His helper, Julio is as sweet as they come and is an expert painter. I simply called Art for an estimate. He came the same week and on time. Gave me an estimate that worked for me. We discussed a start and finish date that fit with both his and my schedule. ...

Description of Work
Total bathroom demolish and rebuild

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,glass repair,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 04/02/2018

06/06/2018

They were professional and did a wonderful job. They were also neat during all of the work and cleaned up when they were done.

Description of Work
We had to have our entire 2,600 sq ft house repiped. The plumbers made WAY TOO many holes in our walls and ceilings. Art’s guys came out and did such a good job putting up new drywall that you can’t even tell there were holes.

Category drywall

04/16/2018

The entire process and all services from start to finish were on budget, on schedule and high quality. Art and Richard and Julio worked as a cohesive team to ensure that we were happy with each step of the bathroom remodeling and also provided both functional and creative input along the way. Art always kept us informed and included, and we felt that we could trust their decisions and guidance. Th...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling, water heater replacement, kitchen faucet replacement, other misc. home improvements

Category drywall,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,water heater repair,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/05/2018

08/04/2017

Excellent quality and service. He fit my job in between others because I did not yet have furniture in place and I had some flexibility.

Description of Work
Art finished my basement and did some repairs for me when I moved into a new home.

Category closet systems,drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 03/01/2016

12/07/2016

From coming into a complete kitchen remodel cold turkey, I am glad we were recommended to Art. After getting several estimates we chose Arts for the price and the high recommendation a friend made to us. His price came in over half off from other "top end" contractors that neighbors and a realtor recommended. We wanted a major remodel with taking down walls. Other contractors said we could not tak...

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel. Taking out walls, installing all new major appliance in completely new areas, new cabinet layout (including a new island and hood range) new bar area, adding lights, plumbing, drywall repair, painting and backsplash.

Category appliance repair,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/15/2016

08/29/2016

Excellent! Art, Richard and Julio arrived when they said they would, completed the job in the time they said they would and for the price that was quoted to me. I was kept informed of any changes and loved the recommendations they offered me. I plan to you use them for a kitchen and future bathroom remodel. It was a job well-done.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel with floor repair.

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/18/2016

08/16/2016

Art and his team were exceptional! Professional, kept the area clean and great to work with. They were experienced, trustworthy and honest. I am so grateful for all that they did to make my kitchen look like a showroom. Just LOVE it, everything I dreamed of.

Description of Work
We had our kitchen completely remodeled - new cabinets, lighting, counters, appliances, modified floor plan, patched wood flooring, paint, backsplash install, demo of existing structure and removing partial walls and framing.

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/05/2016

12/13/2015

I've worked with a lot of contractors over the years and Art's Home Improvement has become our new go-to for our properties. We told Art what we needed and he took it from there. The final product was better than anticipated and the process was easy.

Description of Work
Remodeled a small, full bathroom

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/24/2015

Kitchens. Bathrooms. Basement. Windows. Plumbing. Electrical. Hardwood Floors, painting interior exterior.

ROOFING.