APPLIANCE CONNECTION

Founded 1985 • With Angi since April 2005

Family Owned and Operated since 1985. Largest Showroom in the Region. Most Brands and Models on Display. In-House Delivery and Installation Available. Low-Pressure, Friendly, Highly Trained Sales Staff. We Do Not Sell on the Internet....

Smart Appliance Pro

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Book appliance repair your home or business. Our Labor & Parts Are Guaranteed. We also offer flat-rate prices with no overtime charges to ensure that you aren’t left with any hidden fees.

Appliance Magic LLC

We have been repairing all major appliance brand's in the Northern Virginia area for well over 15 year's. We are no stranger to competition that being stated we offer the LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED.

Apple Appliance Repair - Fairfax

Apple Appliance Repair-Ashburn - 42551 Rosalind st Ashburn VA 20148. Telephone # (703) 342-4017. Apple Appliance Repair - Woodbridge: 15224 Wentwood Ln., Woodbridge, VA 22191. Telephone #:703-499-3256 Email - info@appleappliancesrepair.com. Our store has been serving satisfied return customers for the past 9 years. We are constantly trying to improve our customer service and offer a satisfaction guarantee. We only offer factory-authorized repairs to the highest industry standards and our staff is fully trained and qualified to deal with almost any appliance. As you may have noticed, appliances aren't as dependable as they were in the days of our parents and grandparents but you can be sure that once we fix your appliance, you will not need to repair it again! Locally owned & operated.

05/08/2020

I wish I could give an A rating; these guys were GREAT. They took my call immediately on a Tuesday; helped me place the order for a stackable laundry center. They promised delivery and installation for the following Monday. They arrived on the promised date, and the install went perfectly! I would definitely use them again. My 2 reasons for the B rating are: First, they promised to call me Friday ...

Description of Work
Bought a new Laundry Center (Stackable Washer/Dryer)

08/08/2019

We were looking to replace our entire suite of kitchen appliances. After much research, we decided on using Appliance Connection of Woodbridge. It turned out to be an excellent choice. Over the course of two consultations with our sales consultant, Elijah Harshbarger, we learned the pros and cons of different manufacturers' lines and were able to select a matched appliance set that checked off all...

Description of Work
Replacement of all kitchen appliances

06/06/2018

Very good company to work with. I visited the store twice, once to discuss options and the second time to make my purchase. Both times the sales person was knowledgeable and helpful. The delivery and installation went smoothly. The crew that did the installation arrived during a thunderstorm and were extremely careful moving the old and new stoves in my kitchen. I would definitely do business with...

Description of Work
Purchased a new electric range for my kitchen

Category appliance sales

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

06/02/2017

had problem leveling refrig. Head delivery guy seem unaware that the refrigerator had leveling legs; eventually figured it out. After they left, noticed some dents in wood floor at front of refrigerator that had probably happened when they pushed the refrig into place. (Had warned them that the floor was soft.)

Description of Work
purchase and delivery of a refrigerator

02/02/2017

Perfect. Despite the fact that washer and dryer needed be lifted over a counter and then stacked - and all appliances were a very tight maneuver through an historic farmhouse.

Description of Work
Delivery and installation of Bosch Benchmark Range, Refrigerator, and Dishwasher - and delivery and installation of Electrolux Washer and Dryer

12/14/2016

They were very good! They replaced this really strange part in a concrete box at the bottom of the washing machine and it works perfectly now. They were prompt, knowledgeable and they did the job in a really short period of time and for a reasonable amount of time. Interactions with them was perfect. The work turned out just fine! I was very happy with them!

Description of Work
I think they came and fixed my old washing machine.

Category appliance repair

11/07/2016

Listened well, knew products well, provided plenty of options, professional

Description of Work
New appliance

07/18/2016

Although I needed a couple of subsequent adjustments to the installation of the stacked washer/dryer and refrigerator, the service was excellent. They came back to make adjustments with no questions asked. The sales process was also very good, and I found the prices to be equal to or better than Home Depot. Would definitely use again!

Description of Work
Bought five new stainless steel appliances and had them installed

02/06/2016

This was the third appliance store we visited in our search for a new built-in refrigerator. Melanie was extremely patient with us as we searched for the best refrigerator for our small kitchen in Alexandria. She was extremely knowledgeable and thorough in checking the specifications for different models and finding the refrigerator that would get through our tight doorway from family room to kitchen. She also gave us a very competitive price. On February 5, Anders and his team carefully removed the old machine, and painstakingly installed the new SubZero. My husband and I could not have asked for a better or more professional installation. They were wonderful! My husband and I would definitely recommend this store to anyone looking for a new appliance!!

Description of Work
Removed 28-year old SubZero and installed new SubZero refrigerator

Category appliance repair","appliance sales company

05/25/2015

Excellent. I dealt with Kenny who has worked for Appliance Connection for many years and he knows his stuff. I am a repeat customer with this appliance store and trust them completely. I didn't even have to go in person to look at the products. I had Kenny guide me to the best rated dishwashers. They installed the dishwasher very professionally. It required taking off the cabinet cover and they put everything back to together wonderfully. My price included installation, an extra cost for the panel install and a 5 year warranty.

Description of Work
I purchased a new Bosch dishwasher and also had it installed.

Category appliance sales company

Appliance Sales, Delivery, Installation, and Service.

Internet Sales.